Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Looking for Vox Humana » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Looking for Vox Humana
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
TerryWood TerryWood is a male
Normal Noggin

Registration Date: 11-30-2004

Looking for Vox Humana Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Can someone tell where I can purchase DA's CD "Vox Humana?"

Thanks

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by TerryWood: 11-30-2004 20:45.

11-30-2004 20:44 TerryWood is offline Send an Email to TerryWood Homepage of TerryWood Search for Posts by TerryWood Add TerryWood to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-522.jpg

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Ebay? Good Luck!

11-30-2004 20:47 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
Normal Noggin

Thread Starter Thread Started by TerryWood
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Yuk!! E-bay?
No other websites???
Big Grin
11-30-2004 20:50 TerryWood is offline Send an Email to TerryWood Homepage of TerryWood Search for Posts by TerryWood Add TerryWood to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

Rad Rockers??

11-30-2004 20:51 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
Normal Noggin

What is Rad Rockers?

Is there a website available?

Ebay has it on "LP" only....I don't own a turntable
11-30-2004 20:56 TerryWood is offline Send an Email to TerryWood Homepage of TerryWood Search for Posts by TerryWood Add TerryWood to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

www.radrockers.com

they have it on cassette

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by dennis: 11-30-2004 21:03.

11-30-2004 21:02 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
Normal Noggin

Was it ever sold on CD????
11-30-2004 21:15 TerryWood is offline Send an Email to TerryWood Homepage of TerryWood Search for Posts by TerryWood Add TerryWood to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by TerryWood
What is Rad Rockers?

Is there a website available?

Ebay has it on "LP" only....I don't own a turntable

You just have to keep hunting. I bought it on LP not too long ago and it sounds great! However if you don't have a turntable...

The CD of Vox Humana has some tracking and lack of artwork issues. I say buy the iAlarma! bookset... which can cost a fortune on Ebay. There is talk of a soft-cover re-issue. I wish I would have bought two copies of the Bookset when I had the chance!

11-30-2004 21:15 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

I am listening to your purevolume stuff.

"two voices" has a cool 70's vibe going on. Very cool! Pleased

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by dennis: 11-30-2004 21:18.

11-30-2004 21:18 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
Normal Noggin

Thanks! It's a song I did in the last band I was playing with.

Thanks for the info...I'll keep searching.......Lots of fun/interesting music on that record!!
11-30-2004 21:22 TerryWood is offline Send an Email to TerryWood Homepage of TerryWood Search for Posts by TerryWood Add TerryWood to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by TerryWood
Thanks! It's a song I did in the last band I was playing with.

Thanks for the info...I'll keep searching.......Lots of fun/interesting music on that record!!

Hocus Pocus is on now. No wait it's over. Now it's Table 19. Very fun! Pleased

11-30-2004 21:23 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

Hunting for DA CDs can take a lot of time. Vox Humana can go for a lot of money on Ebay. I seem to rememer CD Crossing or something like that. It seems they wanted 40 or 50 dollars! Shocked

11-30-2004 21:25 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
PuP

images/avatars/avatar-657.gif

Registration Date: 07-09-2003
Location: The DAmb Home for Wayward Sons and Fragile Daughters

Eleanor probably has so many copies, she uses some as coasters!

11-30-2004 21:26 PuP is offline Send an Email to PuP Homepage of PuP Search for Posts by PuP Add PuP to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for PuP
Normal Noggin

Coasters?

Funny stuff, dude

Send one, will ya? I need a place to put my Sun Drop!!
11-30-2004 22:45 TerryWood is offline Send an Email to TerryWood Homepage of TerryWood Search for Posts by TerryWood Add TerryWood to your Buddy List
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

We can check around as we do our usual hunting..
generally it's something that is only found used at this point.

We would love to have the Alarma Bookset printed again,
maybe we can once the store starts putting out a few
releases again. We got the Eddies project, the Jubal/DA
special edition, the Buechners DVD, and Imaginarium all
in the works now... plus Terry has his Nikolodean thing
with Doug TenNapel and Rob Watson. Then after all this
there will be other reissues... this year has been very slow
on releases, a lot being worked on ....but I bet next year
will be pretty fun.

By the way, Doug let us know that the Nik thing they are
working on was picked up for several more episodes which
means more work for that team.

Terry said in the chat he was blessed, I think God is
at work. There are fingerprints.

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
11-30-2004 23:02 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

quote:
Originally posted by dennis
I am listening to your purevolume stuff.

"two voices" has a cool 70's vibe going on. Very cool! Pleased

Cool stuff Tongue

12-01-2004 00:42 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by audiori
this year has been very slow on releases, a lot being worked on ....but I bet next year will be pretty fun.

This would be a great motto! Pleased

12-01-2004 06:44 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
wayneb wayneb is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 04-24-2002

There's an excellent Australian site (called CMP) that has a lot of DA stuff, many new and some used. I'll have a look there when I can find the website address (it was bookmarked on my old computer, but not this one) and see what they have.

OK, It's cmp.com.au

They DO have it on record ($29 Aus) but not CD. They do have a lot of other stuff of interest though, so worth checking out.

www.smashthatcomputer.com

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by wayneb: 12-01-2004 09:03.

12-01-2004 08:43 wayneb is online Send an Email to wayneb Homepage of wayneb Search for Posts by wayneb Add wayneb to your Buddy List
Vox Robotica
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-127.jpg

Registration Date: 06-19-2003

Hey Terry,

Check your pms, man!

Big Grin

"The systems fail
All the circuits blown
And the message lost in this machine oh

12-04-2004 13:41 Vox Robotica is offline Send an Email to Vox Robotica Homepage of Vox Robotica Search for Posts by Vox Robotica Add Vox Robotica to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Vox Robotica: jeremyszehr YIM Account Name of Vox Robotica: jeremyszehr View the MSN Profile for Vox Robotica
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

Smile )

01-20-2005 22:42 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Looking for Vox Humana

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH