Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » damb chat » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): « previous 1 [2] 3 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page damb chat 4 Votes - Average Rating: 10.004 Votes - Average Rating: 10.004 Votes - Average Rating: 10.004 Votes - Average Rating: 10.004 Votes - Average Rating: 10.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Gabriel Syme Gabriel Syme is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-135.gif

Registration Date: 01-31-2003

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I'll do my best to be there. How do these chats operate?
11-22-2004 15:09 Gabriel Syme is offline Search for Posts by Gabriel Syme Add Gabriel Syme to your Buddy List
tchandler tchandler is a male
Daniel Amos

Registration Date: 03-22-2002

Thread Starter Thread Started by tchandler
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

it's sort of like being at a really loud, slightly inebriated party. (but fun! i thought it was, anyway.)
11-22-2004 15:27 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
Uncle Ralph
Luteous Llama

images/avatars/avatar-608.jpg

Registration Date: 04-15-2002
Location: "I intend to live forever - so far, so good." Steven Wright

sounds like fun! I'm bring the airplane glue if Berger brings the windex! Evil

11-22-2004 15:44 Uncle Ralph is offline Send an Email to Uncle Ralph Search for Posts by Uncle Ralph Add Uncle Ralph to your Buddy List
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

Jev will bring the gas Roll Eyes

11-22-2004 15:51 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Buegner Le Gal
Swirling Eddies

Registration Date: 11-19-2004

Oh, I'll be there all right!! I WOULDN'T MISS IT! ARE YOU KIDDING?! The chance to make fun of all 4 of them at the SAME TIME??!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAGGgggxxxkkk!

Wait a minute. I can't go like this.

I've got to figure a way to change back into Berger! Hmmmm. Damb, I hope I have time!! gk gk ggkkkk!!
11-22-2004 15:52 Buegner Le Gal is offline Send an Email to Buegner Le Gal Search for Posts by Buegner Le Gal Add Buegner Le Gal to your Buddy List
Uncle Ralph
Luteous Llama

images/avatars/avatar-608.jpg

Registration Date: 04-15-2002
Location: "I intend to live forever - so far, so good." Steven Wright

Tongue! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Ha Ha! Tongue

11-22-2004 16:02 Uncle Ralph is offline Send an Email to Uncle Ralph Search for Posts by Uncle Ralph Add Uncle Ralph to your Buddy List
Buegner Le Gal
Swirling Eddies

Registration Date: 11-19-2004

Maybe if I could at least make my way back to Bugger Boy Cal. That would be a start!!
11-22-2004 16:07 Buegner Le Gal is offline Send an Email to Buegner Le Gal Search for Posts by Buegner Le Gal Add Buegner Le Gal to your Buddy List
Eleanor Eleanor is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-641.jpg

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

I'll be around as long as dorfy isn't here. Red Face

or was it bax that I don't want to be seen with?

either way, save some windex for me!

El'
11-22-2004 16:50 Eleanor is offline Send an Email to Eleanor Search for Posts by Eleanor Add Eleanor to your Buddy List
Grand Encephalon

The ca guys will be here in force Tongue

11-22-2004 16:52 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Captain Pedantic Captain Pedantic is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-239.gif

Registration Date: 12-18-2002
Location: "This calls for a very special blend of psychology and extreme violence." - Vyvian - The Young Ones

It will be Monday afternoon for me and I'll be at work.... so....errr don't tell the boss but I'll be there.....

11-22-2004 17:26 Captain Pedantic is offline Send an Email to Captain Pedantic Search for Posts by Captain Pedantic Add Captain Pedantic to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Captain Pedantic
Grand Encephalon

Shocked Big Grin

11-22-2004 17:27 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Mountain Fan Mountain Fan is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-114.jpg

Registration Date: 10-09-2003

quote:
Originally posted by Buegner Le Gal
Oh, I'll be there all right!! I WOULDN'T MISS IT! ARE YOU KIDDING?! The chance to make fun of all 4 of them at the SAME TIME??!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAGGgggxxxkkk!

Wait a minute. I can't go like this.

I've got to figure a way to change back into Berger! Hmmmm. Damb, I hope I have time!! gk gk ggkkkk!!

You'll change back at the stroke of midnight. Watch out for the pumpkin, though. A rolling pumpkin gathers no Berger, you know! Tongue Big Grin

Got a few miles left ...

Make sure you have heard a Kind Word! Happy
11-22-2004 22:08 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
Crazy Christian
Dignified Lazar

Registration Date: 05-24-2004

If we can play some games and stuff I'll be there.

I've got the joy joy joy joy spilled on my .shirt Smile )
11-22-2004 23:30 Crazy Christian is offline Send an Email to Crazy Christian Search for Posts by Crazy Christian Add Crazy Christian to your Buddy List
Grand Encephalon

I want to play twister with terry Shocked

11-22-2004 23:52 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Mountain Fan Mountain Fan is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-114.jpg

Registration Date: 10-09-2003

quote:
Originally posted by Crazy Christian
If we can play some games and stuff I'll be there.

you just wanna play spin the bottle with princess flower bottom! Roll Eyes Tongue Big Grin

Got a few miles left ...

Make sure you have heard a Kind Word! Happy
11-22-2004 23:54 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
Grand Encephalon

"Originally posted by way smarter than me Christian "

LOL that says it all Big Grin

11-22-2004 23:56 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Princess flower bottom Princess flower bottom is a female
Dignified Lazar

Registration Date: 11-22-2004

Thumb Up! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Crazy Christian

I like her! Pleased

11-23-2004 00:09 Princess flower bottom is offline Send an Email to Princess flower bottom Search for Posts by Princess flower bottom Add Princess flower bottom to your Buddy List
Grand Encephalon

Hey princess...are you into girls...suddenly I'm interested Big Grin Shocked

11-23-2004 00:11 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Princess flower bottom Princess flower bottom is a female
Dignified Lazar

Registration Date: 11-22-2004

Attention Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I like her music, pervert! Mad

11-23-2004 00:12 Princess flower bottom is offline Send an Email to Princess flower bottom Search for Posts by Princess flower bottom Add Princess flower bottom to your Buddy List
Grand Encephalon

Big Grin Of course princess, what did you think I meant Confused

11-23-2004 00:13 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Pages (3): « previous 1 [2] 3 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » damb chat

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH