Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Tim Chandler continues to amaze me » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Tim Chandler continues to amaze me 3 Votes - Average Rating: 10.003 Votes - Average Rating: 10.003 Votes - Average Rating: 10.003 Votes - Average Rating: 10.003 Votes - Average Rating: 10.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Gabriel Syme Gabriel Syme is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-135.gif

Registration Date: 01-31-2003

Cool Tim Chandler continues to amaze me Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I'm listening to Motorcycle again this morning. I knew that "Banquet at the World's End" had one of those great, catchy bass lines that guitarists hate, but this morning I heard a part I'd never concentrated on so much before: 2:15-2:30.

Tim, I'm amazed--again.
11-17-2004 08:29 Gabriel Syme is offline Search for Posts by Gabriel Syme Add Gabriel Syme to your Buddy List
Lost Canine Lost Canine is a male
Disjasked Lerna

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

RE: Tim Chandler continues to amaze me Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Gabriel Syme
I'm listening to Motorcycle again this morning. I knew that "Banquet at the World's End" had one of those great, catchy bass lines that guitarists hate, but this morning I heard a part I'd never concentrated on so much before: 2:15-2:30.

Tim, I'm amazed--again.

Agreed, double ditto. Tim is the best.

11-17-2004 09:40 Lost Canine is offline Send an Email to Lost Canine Search for Posts by Lost Canine Add Lost Canine to your Buddy List
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Cool

11-17-2004 10:44 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

Cool Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Tim doesn't surprise me at all. Red Face

Impresses the hell out of me, mind you.... but that no longer surprises me.... Pleased

.... now his occasional choice of bands to lend his services to.... THAT amazes me.... Shocked

Tongue

Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by carl: 11-17-2004 11:13.

11-17-2004 11:13 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

carl-
dont you mean his choice of other bands
"amuses" you?

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
11-17-2004 12:18 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Mountain Fan Mountain Fan is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-114.jpg

Registration Date: 10-09-2003

quote:
Originally posted by jiminy
carl-
dont you mean his choice of other bands
"amuses" you?

No, carl is so amazed by The Choir that he can't even understand them. It's kinda like they speak in tongues and he is limited to mere english. Tongue Big Grin

Got a few miles left ...

Make sure you have heard a Kind Word! Happy
11-17-2004 12:23 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

Charismatic supremacist.... Red Face

carl
's been known to do that TOO, BTW.... Evil

Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue
11-17-2004 12:37 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by carl

carl

Tongue Big Grin

it was for the allegory (is that right?) anyways Red Face Big Grin

BTW, I like your *ass pic, even if it is of a holstein (well Pink Floyd is cool and that album came out before I was born Tongue Big Grin )

Got a few miles left ...

11-17-2004 12:47 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

mf-
if AHM came out b4 you were born..
Bereal is a cradlerobber!
(whoa- how to not make friends and influence the girls?)
JK!
I was actually a LATE teen when that came out

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
11-17-2004 19:39 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-522.jpg

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

Tim is a hero of mine!

11-17-2004 19:44 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2003
Location: "An autoposy will make him into a dorf-o-lantern on the Mesaage Boards ."

WE LOVE YOU TIM

and are amazed by your talent, decency (?), and humor!!!!!!!

11-17-2004 20:30 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-522.jpg

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

Thumb Up! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Cool

11-17-2004 20:31 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

quote:
Originally posted by Mountain Fan
quote:
Originally posted by carl

carl

Tongue Big Grin

it was for the allegory (is that right?) anyways Red Face Big Grin

BTW, I like your *ass pic, even if it is of a holstein (well Pink Floyd is cool and that album came out before I was born Tongue Big Grin )

I'm not the only one who posts awesome butt pics Pleased Great CD by the way Cool

11-17-2004 23:32 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
wes berlin wes berlin is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: "but today i feel that too much of the church is merely a thermometer, which measures rather than molds popular opinion" mlk 1965

Thumb Up! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

tim is by far my favorite bassist.

11-18-2004 00:52 wes berlin is offline Send an Email to wes berlin Search for Posts by wes berlin Add wes berlin to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by jiminy
mf-
if AHM came out b4 you were born..
Bereal is a cradlerobber!
(whoa- how to not make friends and influence the girls?)
JK!
I was actually a LATE teen when that came out

Yeah, bereal is a cradlerobber - she's almost a whole month older than me. Big Grin

Some of the earliest songs "different" from stuff my parents had that I remember hearing when I was small were Pink Floyd's "Another Brick in the Wall" and the song "Funkytown" by I don't know who.

Got a few miles left ...

11-18-2004 08:41 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by .backs.
WE LOVE YOU TIM

and are amazed by your talent, decency (?), and humor!!!!!!!

Pleased

Got a few miles left ...

11-18-2004 08:42 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
tchandler tchandler is a male
Daniel Amos

Registration Date: 03-22-2002

thanks, Gabriel, and all of you guys, for the kind words. i truly do appreciate that.

not sure how much time i'll have today, but i'll be back if i can. have a great friday, everybody!!

p.s. i'm rounding up the usual (band) suspects for the DAMB chat. i'll post, as soon as i know, the exact date.
11-19-2004 09:12 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
Lur King Lur King is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-107.jpg

Registration Date: 04-10-2003

quote:
Originally posted by tchandler
p.s. i'm rounding up the usual (band) suspects for the DAMB chat. i'll post, as soon as i know, the exact date.

11-19-2004 09:28 Lur King is offline Send an Email to Lur King Homepage of Lur King Search for Posts by Lur King Add Lur King to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by Lur King
quote:

go tim! rustle them dogies on up for us! Pleased

Hi! Smile )

Got a few miles left ...

11-19-2004 09:57 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
Gabriel Syme Gabriel Syme is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-135.gif

Registration Date: 01-31-2003

Thread Starter Thread Started by Gabriel Syme

quote:
thanks, Gabriel, and all of you guys, for the kind words. i truly do appreciate that.

You're welcome. It's great that, no matter how many times I've heard a DA song, there seems to always be something new to discover in it.
11-19-2004 10:47 Gabriel Syme is offline Search for Posts by Gabriel Syme Add Gabriel Syme to your Buddy List
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Tim Chandler continues to amaze me

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH