Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Roe Article » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (8): « first ... « previous 6 7 [8] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Roe Article 3 Votes - Average Rating: 10.003 Votes - Average Rating: 10.003 Votes - Average Rating: 10.003 Votes - Average Rating: 10.003 Votes - Average Rating: 10.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Ron E Ron E is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-388.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

more power to him!

11-02-2004 23:31 Ron E is offline Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Ron E: Nearly as funny as the above! YIM Account Name of Ron E: Ow my ribs
eddie p eddie p is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 09-30-2004

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Record Company Song

I don't need noone to comfort me
With your words and empty company
Keep your speech and keep your sympathy
Stick my tongue out and I say

No no no no no no
No no no no no no
No no no no no no
I don't need noone to comfort me

I don't need no record company
Give me milk and give me honey
Keep your paper keep your money
Stick my tongue out and I say

No no no no no no
No no no no no no
No no no no no no
I don't need no record company

Keep it all keep it all to yourself
Keep it all keep it all keep it all

Yeah I record for a label.
It's called Biltmore Place Apartments Records.
I record in bedroom 2.
All artwork is done by Sharpie.

Seriously though folks.
The Unseen Composer lacks only one song
and then It's off to get some printed with artwork and stuff,
And stuff. Don't you hate it when someone is so shallow the only intelligent thing they can come up with is and stuff.
Well anyway when I get the real cds in (not the Sharpie originals) I'll send them on to anyone who's on the mailing list.
Anyone who wants to be on the Eddie P mailing list PM me your address.

I'm originally from New Orleans by the way. Mike moved up here about 10 years ago and coaxed me on up. I came now he went back home and left me here to fend for myself in this evil little hilbilly town where you can either find a church or an adult bookstore on every corner.

I'd love to have a record deal but I don't know if I could compromise enough and play the game because I know there'd be some kind of game to play. They wouldnt want me anyway. I'll just do an Elliot Smith for now and record at home.

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by eddie p: 11-03-2004 01:18.

11-03-2004 01:15 eddie p is offline Send an Email to eddie p Search for Posts by eddie p Add eddie p to your Buddy List
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

That's the best way eddie Tongue

11-03-2004 01:19 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Woolly Eggwhisk

Where do you get your artwork done Dorf?

11-03-2004 01:23 eddie p is offline Send an Email to eddie p Search for Posts by eddie p Add eddie p to your Buddy List
Grand Encephalon

Well, I did The Radiant Dregs first CD and Cindy did Whirlybird and I Wanna Bomb you and The Earworms. All the sediments were done by Cindy's brother Chris...except the first one which Cindy did.

It all has that rough homemade feel to it but the next Radiant Dregs CD "Jade Butterfly" will be really cool with four pages. Cindy did the artwork and it is amazing Cool

11-03-2004 01:40 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Woolly Eggwhisk

Just got out of the shpwer.
Shuttin'it down.
Gonna get 2 hours sleep.
Lord help me.
It's been worse.
Sometimes it's been no sleep at all.
Goodnight Dorf.

11-03-2004 02:09 eddie p is offline Send an Email to eddie p Search for Posts by eddie p Add eddie p to your Buddy List
Grand Encephalon

Goodnight...don't fall asleep at work Big Grin

11-03-2004 02:10 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Grand Encephalon

quote:
Originally posted by eddie p
We used to get their pollution for free because we worked there. I did like two songs off of If I Left The Zoo but that's it.
You can't even begin to envisage all of the crappy cds we sent out.
What really amazes me is all of the crap that came back through returns.

What really gaulled me was......
Here we are in this crappy warehouse shipping out all this crap when under the same roof we've got Lost Dogs, Daniel Amos, Terry Taylor, Adam Again, Mike Knott and Rick Altizer and what do the zombies want. Jars Of Crap and Michael Crapping You Out Smith. I'll never understand it.

We actually had to call up Rick and see if he wanted any copies of his cds because we were about to throw them in the dump. You can't even begin to envisage all of the cds we threw away. Great music in the nadaed dump.
I remember tossing a bunch of stuff one day and somehow in the bunch there was a lone copy of Dogfish Jones by LSU. It's now in my collection. We didn't distribute it and it shouldn't have been there but I'm glad it was.

The waste the waste the waste.

To the top for Joey

04-13-2005 16:41 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-278.jpg

Registration Date: 01-08-2003
Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

Crying

Cool
04-13-2005 16:45 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
Pages (8): « first ... « previous 6 7 [8] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Roe Article

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH