Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Roe Article » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (8): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 5 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Roe Article 3 Votes - Average Rating: 10.003 Votes - Average Rating: 10.003 Votes - Average Rating: 10.003 Votes - Average Rating: 10.003 Votes - Average Rating: 10.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Mountain Fan Mountain Fan is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-114.jpg

Registration Date: 10-09-2003

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Bryan
quote:
Originally posted by carl
HE inspired you??? Mad Mad Mad Mad

Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying

Yes.

Dorf is my inspiration

He's the meaning in your life, he's your inspiration ? (Chicago) Tongue Big Grin

Got a few miles left ...

Make sure you have heard a Kind Word! Happy
10-29-2004 14:42 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-522.jpg

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Shocked

10-29-2004 14:43 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

quote:
Originally posted by Mountain Fan
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by FaintScentsOfSewage
Related is a good song. It's the rest I have problens with.

It's OK. Coffee works with them too. Big Grin

Maybe you should take your own advice and get all your choir albums back out!

Like I hadn't tried....Roll Eyes

Anyway, even if I upgraded to acid and wanted to try again, I already gave them all away.... Evil

Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue
10-29-2004 15:15 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
Ubique Epoque

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by FaintScentsOfSewage
Related is a good song. It's the rest I have problens with.

It's OK. Coffee works with them too. Big Grin

Maybe you should take your own advice and get all your choir albums back out!

Like I hadn't tried....Roll Eyes

Anyway, even if I upgraded to acid and wanted to try again, I already gave them all away.... Evil

Maybe you should just try alcohol. I bet berger would give you some windex too!

Got a few miles left ...

10-29-2004 15:17 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

Cool Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Been there, done that on the alcohol too.... glows with warmth under any influence.... and now I can't do that no more, remember? Evil

Pass on the windex.... although that would explain how they got tim.... er, berger.... to play on their stuff, wouldn't it? Tongue

Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue
10-29-2004 15:18 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Been there, done that on the alcohol too.... glows with warmth under any influence.... and now I can't do that no more, remember? Evil

Pass on the windex.... although that would explain how they got tim.... er, berger.... to play on their stuff, wouldn't it? Tongue

That's it, just take... ANOTHER HUFF.

Got a few miles left ...

10-29-2004 15:24 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

Registration Date: 02-14-2003

Alright, mommy gk! --er, carl. Don't get me started with you too!! I did not play on any of The Big Youth Choir Boys or whatever, records. It was that hack Chandler!!

10-29-2004 15:27 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
bereal bereal is a female
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-443.jpg

Registration Date: 03-08-2004
Location: "I still love Jesus, I'm just afraid of His followers." DwDunphy

That's cuz Chandler's understands great music! Big Grin

Holy God break me, Holy Lord take me
Lay your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently
Your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently

Smile
10-29-2004 15:30 bereal is offline Homepage of bereal Search for Posts by bereal Add bereal to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

I bet Berger really thought this thread was gonna be about fish eggs. Big Grin

Got a few miles left ...

10-29-2004 15:34 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

quote:
Originally posted by Bryan
quote:
HE inspired you??? Mad Mad Mad Mad

Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying

Yes.

Dorf is my inspiration

Pleased Take that carl Tongue Tongue Tongue

10-29-2004 15:35 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Grand Encephalon

Man, I hate that picture of meTongue

10-29-2004 15:36 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

Registration Date: 02-14-2003

Yeah, take THAT, carl! HAHAGK! AND NO, I DID NOT THINK THIS THREAD WAS GONNA BE ABOUT F---- ...hold on....yeah, actually you're right, I did think that. gk.

10-29-2004 15:38 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
Ubique Epoque

windex huff search results Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

sounds like berger's in bad company! Tongue
=================

EXHIBIT # 1

http://punky-o.deviantart.com/journal/1570535/

scrooge

Journal Entry: Mon Dec 22, 2003, 10:20 PM
just call me ebinizah

I loathe retail and christmas, I love my job

its just gotten to the point where I am literally huffing windex in the bathroom every hour, the burn in my lungs the gentle watering of my eyes I have discovered thats all I need to get me through the day of where can I find? how much is (the price take is clearly displayed)
I suppose its not so bad its just there are a lot of customers and it seems like there are a lot of employees there too
my dad was stellar enough to bring us all pizza and that was the best thing ever, we are all totally grateful

good lord the only thing getting me through is knowing that the day after christmas is expectedly worse.

lost it
Lisa

=======================

EXHIBIT #2

http://www.nohola.com/Archives/2002/May0.../students.shtml

Home-made Drugs
First, let me start off by saying drugs are bad. Therefore, there's no reason to pay more than two cents for some good drugs. I'll teach you how to get high quickly and easily, or just kill brain cells.
For getting high I have a couple of methods I stumbled upon. Since I've never taken real drugs I have no idea how you're SUPPOSED to do them, what being "high" really is, what "cigarettes" are, or "how to pee without getting some on my legs", but all I know is it's all a load of bulls***. If you really want to get high, don't smoke pot or crack, it doesn't even work and costs a ton. Smoke stuff like Captain Crunch Cereal or cat hairs. Just chuck it in a pasta bowl and light it up. If you hear that coughing or smell that rotten egg/burning plastic smell, that means you're high. But you don't have to light things on fire to get high, there's many ways, like moths. You ever pick up a moth by its wings and this friggin moth dust gets all over your hands cause its wings suck? Throw tons of that grey poop'on in a Dixie cup and huff it. If you don't have access to moth dust, try huffing some flour or baking soda. Hell, sometimes I'm just making cookies with baking soda and sugar and flour, and right before I pour the eggs in I start huffing it. Before I know it, the whole bowl is empty. It's like when you were a kid and ate the dough before you cooked the cookies!!! Sometimes I'll just go to my little sister's soccer games and huff the dirt on the ground. All her little friends are like "why does your brother sniff dirt, is he retarded or something?" Little whippersnappers don't know what the hell they're talking about. Sometimes you'll just get the best rush from huffing an ant hill. Not just the smooth dirt on top of the hill, but the ants inside. Talk about Ants in the Pants!!! o( 0__v___0)o. But the best rush is smoking your nose. Just put some gas on your nose and light it up, its the fastest way to get that rush. I discovered this by accident one night when I was huffing gasoline then a few minutes later tried to huff fire. Don't blow that money on pot when you can get some great stuff in your own medicine cabinet and broom closets.
Now, for killing brain cells, there's so many ways to do this. But I bet you ask "Why would you kill brain cells for no reason, it won't even get you high." Cause its cool, brain cells can eat s***. I mean for starters if you want to kill brain cells, the easiest way is to just drink paint. Drink rubbing alcohol. I spray Windex on a burger before I take a bite. Eat your mom's birth control pills. Substitute salt with ant poison. Before you spray that bees nest with Raid, think twice. When you're getting close to that bee hive spray all the raid in your mouth then huff the angry bees. Pretty soon you lose so many brain cells that you just spray the Raid in your mouth without thinking! But I can't stress enough how great it is to drink paint. After you're done, drink down some turpentine with it to wash the paint out (of your tummy)! o( 0____v__0)o . I mean it's not hard, just start biting the side of your house if you don't want to buy paint. Eat random mushrooms off tree stumps in the forest. Be careful with those tree stump shrooms though, if you eat the wrong ones angry leprechauns appear and try to tickle your pee-pee. Watch out for that Mad Hatter too, always starting trouble... throwing s*** at the movies and leaving his bike in your driveway. But remember, as I always said, "Leprechauns can eat s***... AFTER they tickle my pee-pee."
Well I hope my tips have been helpful, but I have to get back to licking lightbulbs. Paint rules, peace out. - Andy Warhol, through a teenage channeler, Roman Castrato

==========

EXHIBIT # 3

http://www.tangmonkey.com/columns/104130027755130.php

I Dismember 2002
12.30.2002 by Ash, every Thursday.

Can't get enought Ash? You should be reading Pulp!

Alright, so maybe I haven’t written a column in a while. So what? Does that give you the right to judge me? Does that make you a better person? I haven’t done a lot of things in a while, like leave the house, pay rent, or turn off the endless loop of Babylon 5 episodes playing on my DVD player, and quite frankly, none of that concerns you. All that matters is that I’m back in the proverbial saddle, senses dulled by Doritos and end-of-year Much Music retrospectives, ready to write again. And you should thank me for taking time out of my busy schedule of dozing uneasily on the couch to share a little bit of my life with you, the Tangmonkey reader. Anyway, since it’s the end of the year, it’s about time for a look back at the best films I’ve seen in 2002. Unfortunately, ever since I had to huff Windex to try and erase flashbacks from the time I accidentally saw part of an episode of Sex and the City, my memory hasn’t been so hot, so instead I’ve compiled a ‘best of last week list’. Equally unfortunately, an unpleasant incident involving a marathon of Hulk Hogan films has left me unable to make qualitative judgements pf any sort, so I’ve just listed the films I’ve seen in the last week, and left the ratings up to you, the reader. It’s the least you can do to thank me.

===================

Got a few miles left ...

10-29-2004 15:43 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
Grand Encephalon

"Drugs are bad"

10-29-2004 15:55 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
eddie p eddie p is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 09-30-2004

Great article. I agree that they should've at least mentioned Pray Naked, Sticks And Stones and Drowning.

Me and Mike did an interview with the Lost Dogs when they played here in Nashville a couple of years back.Well.........Mike actually did the interview but I held the microphone. Can you imagine my utter awe and the privelige I felt sitting there holding that mic while Mike(no pun intended) asked questions to people I'd listened to since I was a teenager. These people are as big as The Beatles or something to me and I'm sitting there while Mr. Roe restrung his guitar and answered questions and then. And then.
AND THEN.............Terry walks into the room. I was like a teenager all over again. Thank you Mike Indest for bringing that experience into my life. I'll never forget it.

10-29-2004 15:58 eddie p is offline Send an Email to eddie p Search for Posts by eddie p Add eddie p to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

did you think that the following from the second exhibit looked like BD's son could have drawn it? Shocked Big Grin

Got a few miles left ...

10-29-2004 15:59 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
Grand Encephalon

quote:
did you think that the following from the second exhibit looked like BD's son could have drawn it? Shocked Big Grin

Shocked

10-29-2004 16:02 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by eddie p
Great article. I agree that they should've at least mentioned Pray Naked, Sticks And Stones and Drowning.

Me and Mike did an interview with the Lost Dogs when they played here in Nashville a couple of years back.Well.........Mike actually did the interview but I held the microphone. Can you imagine my utter awe and the privelige I felt sitting there holding that mic while Mike(no pun intended) asked questions to people I'd listened to since I was a teenager. These people are as big as The Beatles or something to me and I'm sitting there while Mr. Roe restrung his guitar and answered questions and then. And then.
AND THEN.............Terry walks into the room. I was like a teenager all over again. Thank you Mike Indest for bringing that experience into my life. I'll never forget it.

What? No mention of Derri! Was he not there??? Now if he walked in the room, I'd be like a teenager all over again!

Of course, I've talked to all 3 guys at concerts, and yes, Derri is my favorite of the 3, but that must've been some experience! Glad you got to hold the mic for Mike while he interviewed Mike! Tongue

Smile
10-29-2004 16:24 bereal is offline Homepage of bereal Search for Posts by bereal Add bereal to your Buddy List
eddie p eddie p is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 09-30-2004

Sorry 'bout that bereal.Mike was first, then Terry, then Derri.
I remember one of the last questions Mike asked Derri was what was his favorite Radiohead cd between Kid A and Amnesiac. I believe the answer was Kid A.

10-29-2004 16:45 eddie p is offline Send an Email to eddie p Search for Posts by eddie p Add eddie p to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

Big Grin

It's alright eddie! Most people forget about Derri after Terry walks in the room ~ I'm just not most people! Tongue

Smile
10-29-2004 16:57 bereal is offline Homepage of bereal Search for Posts by bereal Add bereal to your Buddy List
Pages (8): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 5 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Roe Article

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH