Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Roe Article » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (8): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] 5 6 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Roe Article 3 Votes - Average Rating: 10.003 Votes - Average Rating: 10.003 Votes - Average Rating: 10.003 Votes - Average Rating: 10.003 Votes - Average Rating: 10.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Pleased I love radiohead Cool

10-29-2004 16:57 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
eddie p eddie p is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 09-30-2004

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Me too. I have everything except Pablo Honey. Theyre definitely a feast for the ears.

10-29-2004 17:05 eddie p is offline Send an Email to eddie p Search for Posts by eddie p Add eddie p to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

Thumb Down! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

kind of the secular version of starflyer 59..... yawn.... Red Face

10-29-2004 17:07 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
bereal bereal is a female
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-443.jpg

Registration Date: 03-08-2004
Location: "I still love Jesus, I'm just afraid of His followers." DwDunphy

hmmmmmmm....radiohead? Confused Can't say I've heard of em! Is this something MF and I might like?

Holy God break me, Holy Lord take me
Lay your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently
Your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently

Smile
10-29-2004 17:08 bereal is offline Homepage of bereal Search for Posts by bereal Add bereal to your Buddy List
Grand Encephalon

You might. I'd listen to some clips first. Hey, they might have them at the library Tongue

10-29-2004 17:09 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Grand Encephalon

quote:
Originally posted by Joey T.

No way...Kid A is avant garde experimentalism at it's finest Pleased

10-29-2004 17:10 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Grand Encephalon

quote:
Originally posted by eddie p
Me too. I have everything except Pablo Honey. Theyre definitely a feast for the ears.

I have them all Cool

10-29-2004 17:11 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Woolly Eggwhisk

quote:
Originally posted by bereal
Big Grin

It's alright eddie! Most people forget about Derri after Terry walks in the room ~ I'm just not most people! Tongue

Derri was the last to walk in the room.
Tim was there too but we didn't do him.
I like Derri when he sings Terry songs.
I just never bought any Choir albums ever.
No, that's not true.
I bought Free Flying Soul because I heard Salamander on the radio and loved it. I didn't like the rest of it though so I didn't want to take another chance with another one. Mike always says Circle Slide is awesome. I think that's the one.I did like their Kissers And Killers single. and their contribution to the first Brow Beat thing.

10-29-2004 17:12 eddie p is offline Send an Email to eddie p Search for Posts by eddie p Add eddie p to your Buddy List
Woolly Eggwhisk

quote:
Originally posted by dorfsmith
quote:

I have them all Cool

How's Pablo when compared to the rest. I know Creep's on there and I liked it when it first came out.

10-29-2004 17:13 eddie p is offline Send an Email to eddie p Search for Posts by eddie p Add eddie p to your Buddy List
Woolly Eggwhisk

I've got a cd by this string quartet called The Section. They opened for Sam Phillips and played with her. They did No Surprises and Just in the concert and those songs are on the cd along with some other rock stuff like Zep and Jeff Buckley. But my point is about a week ago they were in NY where they performed the entire OK Computer cd. Wish I could've been there.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by eddie p: 10-29-2004 17:29.

10-29-2004 17:17 eddie p is offline Send an Email to eddie p Search for Posts by eddie p Add eddie p to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Thumb Down! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
quote:

it bores me to tears...... i don't see why people like them... Confused

10-29-2004 17:19 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
Grand Encephalon

quote:
quote:
quote:

I have them all Cool

How's Pablo when compared to the rest. I know Creep's on there and I liked it when it first came out.

It's good but more raw and rocky. I like it but I like the later weirder stuff better Cool

10-29-2004 17:23 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Woolly Eggwhisk

Well it's certainly a hell of alot better than that Jars Of Clay crapola you guys were talking about the other day

10-29-2004 17:23 eddie p is offline Send an Email to eddie p Search for Posts by eddie p Add eddie p to your Buddy List
Grand Encephalon

quote:
I've got a cd by this string quartet called The Section. They opened for Sam Phillips and played with her. They did No Surprises and Just in the concert and those songs are on the cd along with some other rock stuff like Zep and Jeff Buckley. But my point is about a week ago they were in NY where they performed the entire OK Coputer cd. Wish I could've been there.

Wow!!! Cool Cool Cool

10-29-2004 17:24 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Grand Encephalon

quote:
quote:
quote:

it bores me to tears...... i don't see why people like them... Confused

It blows my mind Pleased

10-29-2004 17:24 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Wink Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Well it's certainly a hell of alot better than that Jars Of Clay crapola you guys were talking about the other day

i was dissing them too.... Tongue
at least we all agree that Da .rocks!!! Cool

10-29-2004 17:24 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
Grand Encephalon

Yes Big Grin

And Kid Rock don't Pleased Tongue Big Grin

10-29-2004 17:26 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Woolly Eggwhisk

quote:
Originally posted by bereal
hmmmmmmm....radiohead? Confused Can't say I've heard of em! Is this something MF and I might like?

You gotta trust me on this.
Go to the library or I'll burn you a copy or buy you a copy if I have to. But if you want to hear one of the most beautifully exquisite masterpieces ever made get OK Computer. That's where I got started. If you buy it and don't like it I'll send you the money for it but you've got to hear it.

I'll say this though.It's totally different from anything I see MF talking about listening to.

10-29-2004 17:28 eddie p is offline Send an Email to eddie p Search for Posts by eddie p Add eddie p to your Buddy List
Grand Encephalon

Pleased

10-29-2004 17:29 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Bryan Bryan is a male
Mind Peach

Registration Date: 11-13-2002

Thumb Up! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Yes.
OK Computer is very good.
10-29-2004 17:31 Bryan is offline Send an Email to Bryan Search for Posts by Bryan Add Bryan to your Buddy List
Pages (8): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] 5 6 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Roe Article

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH