Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » I say Carman would make a cool sail cat » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (7): [1] 2 3 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page I say Carman would make a cool sail cat 5 Votes - Average Rating: 2.805 Votes - Average Rating: 2.805 Votes - Average Rating: 2.80
Posts in this Thread Author Date
 I say Carman would make a cool sail cat tOemBArasSedTOUseMYrEaLNaME 07-11-2002 13:56
 RE: I say Carman would make a cool sail cat Joey T. 08-22-2003 17:57
 RE: I say Carman would make a cool sail cat Joey T. 03-17-2004 00:38
 RE: I say Carman would make a cool sail cat joey 08-20-2010 12:42
 ya think? Woggy 07-11-2002 14:50
 RE: ya think? joey 04-17-2014 15:25
 RE: I say Carman would make a cool sail cat Author of the Post 07-11-2002 15:05
 RE: I say Carman would make a cool sail cat servantsteve 07-11-2002 15:30
 RE: I say Carman would make a cool sail cat BigDork 07-11-2002 15:49
 RE: I say Carman would make a cool sail cat BigDork 07-11-2002 15:51
 RE: I say Carman would make a cool sail cat Author of the Post 07-12-2002 08:48
 RE: I say Carman would make a cool sail cat arcticsunburn 07-14-2002 17:17
 RE: I say Carman would make a cool sail cat Author of the Post 07-15-2002 08:59
 RE: I say Carman would make a cool sail cat arcticsunburn 07-15-2002 18:17
 RE: I say Carman would make a cool sail cat Joey T. 07-20-2002 01:48
 RE: I say Carman would make a cool sail cat BD 07-20-2002 10:46
 RE: I say Carman would make a cool sail cat joey 09-19-2007 18:44
 RE: I say Carman would make a cool sail cat Joey T. 08-13-2002 17:51
 RE: I say Carman would make a cool sail cat BigDork 08-13-2002 18:30
 RE: I say Carman would make a cool sail cat Joey T. 08-13-2002 18:55
Next Page »

Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
tOemBArasSedTOUseMYrEaLNaME
Normal Noggin

Registration Date: 07-11-2002

I say Carman would make a cool sail cat Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Evil

I'M sOrrY DiD I saY CArmAm? I MeNt tO saY sOme OF HIs alBUmS WOuLD MaKE GOod SaiL CAts oR friSbees

07-11-2002 13:56 tOemBArasSedTOUseMYrEaLNaME is offline Send an Email to tOemBArasSedTOUseMYrEaLNaME Search for Posts by tOemBArasSedTOUseMYrEaLNaME Add tOemBArasSedTOUseMYrEaLNaME to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

Tongue! RE: I say Carman would make a cool sail cat Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by tOemBArasSedTOUseMYrEaLNaME
Evil

I'M sOrrY DiD I saY CArmAm? I MeNt tO saY sOme OF HIs alBUmS WOuLD MaKE GOod SaiL CAts oR friSbees

08-22-2003 17:57 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Tongue! RE: I say Carman would make a cool sail cat Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Joey T.
quote:
Evil

03-17-2004 00:38 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-278.jpg

Registration Date: 01-08-2003
Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

quote:
Evil

all this talk of records in the declining discs thread reminded me of this old masterpiece.... Tongue

Cool
08-20-2010 12:42 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-382.gif

Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

ya think? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I'd be embarr-ass-ed, too.

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

07-11-2002 14:50 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

Thumb Down! RE: ya think? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Woggy

agreed..

Cool
04-17-2014 15:25 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
Author of the Post Author of the Post is a male
A Hot Wolly

Registration Date: 03-14-2002
Location: If you want to follow in someone's footsteps, first you need to learn where they've walked.

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:

Thank you, Woggy.

-- The Author of the Post
07-11-2002 15:05 Author of the Post is offline Send an Email to Author of the Post Homepage of Author of the Post Search for Posts by Author of the Post Add Author of the Post to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Author of the Post: JosepBCN28 View the MSN Profile for Author of the Post
servantsteve servantsteve is a male
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-640.jpg

Registration Date: 07-02-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

How many posts did it take to ascend to sublime brain puppet?

07-11-2002 15:30 servantsteve is offline Homepage of servantsteve Search for Posts by servantsteve Add servantsteve to your Buddy List Add servantsteve to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of servantsteve: no YIM Account Name of servantsteve: yes
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-643.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

quote:

no bare-asses allowed on this board! that goes for you too woggy. next you'll be showing off your toe rings again.

BD

07-11-2002 15:49 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

quote:
Evil

I wouldn't know since I don't own any c*rm*n albums. But I don't like cats much either.

BD

07-11-2002 15:51 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
A Hot Wolly

Location: If you want to follow in someone's footsteps, first you need to learn where they've walked.

quote:
Originally posted by servantsteve
How many posts did it take to ascend to sublime brain puppet?

80 Posts. I think (not certain) that you evolve at 20-post intervals. I hope to reach 100 soon (and get my star) so we'll see.

07-12-2002 08:48 Author of the Post is offline Send an Email to Author of the Post Homepage of Author of the Post Search for Posts by Author of the Post Add Author of the Post to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Author of the Post: JosepBCN28 View the MSN Profile for Author of the Post
arcticsunburn arcticsunburn is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 06-10-2002
Location: Guitar; A way to express what words can't describe, and a moment of peace in a chaotic world.

Frisbee... Big Grin

07-14-2002 17:17 arcticsunburn is offline Send an Email to arcticsunburn Homepage of arcticsunburn Search for Posts by arcticsunburn Add arcticsunburn to your Buddy List Add arcticsunburn to your Contact List View the MSN Profile for arcticsunburn
A Hot Wolly

quote:
Originally posted by arcticsunburn
Frisbee... Big Grin

Frisbee? Huh? I'm missing something.

07-15-2002 08:59 Author of the Post is offline Send an Email to Author of the Post Homepage of Author of the Post Search for Posts by Author of the Post Add Author of the Post to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Author of the Post: JosepBCN28 View the MSN Profile for Author of the Post
arcticsunburn arcticsunburn is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 06-10-2002
Location: Guitar; A way to express what words can't describe, and a moment of peace in a chaotic world.

quote:
Originally posted by Author of the Post
quote:
Frisbee... Big Grin

Frisbee? Huh? I'm missing something.

Look at the first post... Wink

07-15-2002 18:17 arcticsunburn is offline Send an Email to arcticsunburn Homepage of arcticsunburn Search for Posts by arcticsunburn Add arcticsunburn to your Buddy List Add arcticsunburn to your Contact List View the MSN Profile for arcticsunburn
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

What was the purpose of this thread??? Confused

07-20-2002 01:48 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 07-16-2002

quote:

I don't see one. and it's not even on topicFrown

let's not post to this one anymore so it goes away Cool

BD

(0 stars)
07-20-2002 10:46 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

Lamp Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by BD
quote:

BD

(0 stars)

good idea..... Red Face

Cool
09-19-2007 18:44 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

quote:
Originally posted by BD
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Joey T.

quote:

BD

(0 stars)

Well, it still kinda beats the original.... Roll Eyes

08-13-2002 17:51 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

yep, nothing like a good old sail cat

just a quick toss and off they go....

weeeeeeee

08-13-2002 18:30 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

quote:
Frisbee... Big Grin

I played frisbee golf when I went back to Cali. Fun! Pleased

08-13-2002 18:55 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
Pages (7): [1] 2 3 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » I say Carman would make a cool sail cat

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH