Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » I say Carman would make a cool sail cat » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (7): « first ... « previous 4 5 [6] 7 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page I say Carman would make a cool sail cat 5 Votes - Average Rating: 2.805 Votes - Average Rating: 2.805 Votes - Average Rating: 2.80
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

Tongue! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by DarnFloorBigBite
I take it there arent too many the Tuxedo Clad Megastar fans here??

look at the pic? bax, dennis and i are in tight with him....... Big Grin

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Joey T.: 03-25-2004 14:41.

03-25-2004 14:41 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-522.jpg

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Joey T.
quote:
Originally posted by DarnFloorBigBite
I take it there arent too many the Tuxedo Clad Megastar fans here??

look at the pic? bax, dennis and i are in tight with him....... Big Grin

Pleased

03-25-2004 15:13 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
DarnFloorBigBite DarnFloorBigBite is a male
Unsullied Affiche

Registration Date: 03-14-2004

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Looks kinda fake to ME....Wink

And while I can see Carmans hands, where are YOURS?? Shocked

Shop smart! Shop S-MART!
03-30-2004 01:06 DarnFloorBigBite is offline Send an Email to DarnFloorBigBite Homepage of DarnFloorBigBite Search for Posts by DarnFloorBigBite Add DarnFloorBigBite to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of DarnFloorBigBite: stevezilla2002
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

Shocked

Big Grin

03-30-2004 09:57 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Carman
Tuxedo-clad Megastar

Registration Date: 04-12-2002

Thumb Up! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Carman's mom
quote:

Good looking young men Pleased

Cool

05-26-2004 19:27 Carman is offline Send an Email to Carman Homepage of Carman Search for Posts by Carman Add Carman to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-278.jpg

Registration Date: 01-08-2003
Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

Lamp Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by BD
quote:
What was the purpose of this thread??? Confused

I don't see one. and it's not even on topicFrown

let's not post to this one anymore so it goes away Cool

BD

(0 stars)

good idea..... Red Face

Cool
09-19-2007 18:44 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

Tongue! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by BigDork

a sail cat is one that hat been run over so many times it's flat enough to throw like a frisbee Shocked

Used CCM records. Those can make good frisbees. Tongue

Big Grin

Cool
12-09-2008 19:30 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
servantsteve servantsteve is a male
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-640.jpg

Registration Date: 07-02-2002

I wish I could play all my Car man albums but I don't have any.

12-11-2008 07:54 servantsteve is offline Homepage of servantsteve Search for Posts by servantsteve Add servantsteve to your Buddy List Add servantsteve to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of servantsteve: no YIM Account Name of servantsteve: yes
Ritchie_az Ritchie_az is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-291.jpg

Registration Date: 07-02-2008

How did *Carman* get past the dirty word editor?

12-11-2008 09:52 Ritchie_az is offline Search for Posts by Ritchie_az Add Ritchie_az to your Buddy List
servantsteve servantsteve is a male
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-640.jpg

Registration Date: 07-02-2002

Car man

12-11-2008 11:02 servantsteve is offline Homepage of servantsteve Search for Posts by servantsteve Add servantsteve to your Buddy List Add servantsteve to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of servantsteve: no YIM Account Name of servantsteve: yes
Carman
Tuxedo-clad Megastar

Cool Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Evil

12-11-2008 11:16 Carman is offline Send an Email to Carman Homepage of Carman Search for Posts by Carman Add Carman to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

Car man...ok, I see what you did.

12-11-2008 11:20 Ritchie_az is offline Search for Posts by Ritchie_az Add Ritchie_az to your Buddy List
Carman
Tuxedo-clad Megastar

Mad Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

you both will buy my records and like them! Pleased

12-11-2008 11:23 Carman is offline Send an Email to Carman Homepage of Carman Search for Posts by Carman Add Carman to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

This one?

12-11-2008 11:37 Ritchie_az is offline Search for Posts by Ritchie_az Add Ritchie_az to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

More classic Car man:

(I got this from a website that's got a slightly funny take on this book and video. Well, at least I chuckled a little.)

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Ritchie_az: 12-11-2008 11:52.

12-11-2008 11:45 Ritchie_az is offline Search for Posts by Ritchie_az Add Ritchie_az to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

Tongue! RE: I say Carman would make a cool sail cat Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by tOemBArasSedTOUseMYrEaLNaME
Evil

I'M sOrrY DiD I saY CArmAm? I MeNt tO saY sOme OF HIs alBUmS WOuLD MaKE GOod SaiL CAts oR friSbees

all this talk of records in the declining discs thread reminded me of this old masterpiece.... Tongue

Cool
08-20-2010 12:42 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
wayneb wayneb is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 04-24-2002

How did I ever miss this thread when it first appeared????
Thanks for....bringing it up. (an apt description of the effect of the music anyway).

www.smashthatcomputer.com
08-21-2010 03:43 wayneb is online Send an Email to wayneb Homepage of wayneb Search for Posts by wayneb Add wayneb to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

Thumb Down! RE: ya think? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Woggy
I'd be embarr-ass-ed, too.

agreed..

Cool
04-17-2014 15:25 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
lobo1023 lobo1023 is a male
Unsullied Affiche

Registration Date: 09-07-2006

Frown I say Carman would make a cool sail cat Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Why I left the church; reason 1 of 5

Kickstarter campaigns:

the Tuxedo Clad Megastar -
o 269% funded
o $538,103 pledged
Daniel Amos –
o 269% funded
o $32,277 pledged
04-21-2014 07:46 lobo1023 is offline Search for Posts by lobo1023 Add lobo1023 to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

Question Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by wayneb
How did I ever miss this thread when it first appeared????
Thanks for....bringing it up. (an apt description of the effect of the music anyway).

your welcome?

Cool
12-19-2014 22:36 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
Pages (7): « first ... « previous 4 5 [6] 7 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » I say Carman would make a cool sail cat

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH