Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » CD & DVD Reviews » DA - The Making of Buechners (DVD) » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (19): « first ... « previous 3 4 [5] 6 7 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page DA - The Making of Buechners (DVD) 22 Votes - Average Rating: 9.1822 Votes - Average Rating: 9.1822 Votes - Average Rating: 9.1822 Votes - Average Rating: 9.18
Posts in this Thread Author Date
« Previous Page
 RE: DA - The Making of Buechners (DVD) jiminy 03-13-2005 11:56
 RE: DA - The Making of Buechners (DVD) Commander Cote 03-13-2005 12:26
 RE: DA - The Making of Buechners (DVD) Commander Cote 03-13-2005 12:27
 RE: DA - The Making of Buechners (DVD) Commander Cote 03-13-2005 12:30
 RE: DA - The Making of Buechners (DVD) dennis 03-13-2005 14:32
 RE: DA - The Making of Buechners (DVD) Commander Cote 03-13-2005 16:07
 RE: DA - The Making of Buechners (DVD) dennis 03-13-2005 18:35
 RE: DA - The Making of Buechners (DVD) Audiori J 03-14-2005 12:17
 RE: DA - The Making of Buechners (DVD) DaLe 03-14-2005 12:27
 RE: DA - The Making of Buechners (DVD) Mountain Fan 03-15-2005 11:37
 RE: DA - The Making of Buechners (DVD) audiori 04-10-2005 00:55
 RE: DA - The Making of Buechners (DVD) audiori 04-12-2005 14:34
 RE: DA - The Making of Buechners (DVD) Audiori J 04-10-2005 01:02
 RE: DA - The Making of Buechners (DVD) dorfsmith 04-10-2005 16:02
 RE: DA - The Making of Buechners (DVD) audiori 04-10-2005 21:42
 RE: DA - The Making of Buechners (DVD) dorfsmith 04-11-2005 17:32
 RE: DA - The Making of Buechners (DVD) Eis 04-11-2005 20:54
 RE: DA - The Making of Buechners (DVD) audiori 04-11-2005 22:33
 RE: DA - The Making of Buechners (DVD) Ron E 04-12-2005 06:00
 RE: DA - The Making of Buechners (DVD) Eleanor 04-12-2005 09:21
Next Page »

Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

someones got a very sore groin area right now.....

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
03-13-2005 11:56 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Commander Cote
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 03-18-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Lord, touch that groing......
03-13-2005 12:26 Commander Cote is offline Send an Email to Commander Cote Search for Posts by Commander Cote Add Commander Cote to your Buddy List
Commander Cote
Woolly Eggwhisk

Ooops, Lord I met groin......

You have to be specific when you pray otherwise the Lord will not what to heal......
03-13-2005 12:27 Commander Cote is offline Send an Email to Commander Cote Search for Posts by Commander Cote Add Commander Cote to your Buddy List
Commander Cote
Woolly Eggwhisk

Lord touch my brain and hands so they both know what they are doing, and have them work together in harmony, like Ebony and Ivory....

Let me TRY again

You have to be specific when thou art praying otherwise the Lord wilst not know what to heal!
03-13-2005 12:30 Commander Cote is offline Send an Email to Commander Cote Search for Posts by Commander Cote Add Commander Cote to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-522.jpg

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

Touch that growing groin? Shocked

03-13-2005 14:32 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
Commander Cote
Woolly Eggwhisk

I rebuke thee Dennis, Get thee behind me......
Hey when are we going to play again, or are we?

Did you go with the youth movement and geta younger (better) drummer?
03-13-2005 16:07 Commander Cote is offline Send an Email to Commander Cote Search for Posts by Commander Cote Add Commander Cote to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-522.jpg

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

Question Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Get behind you??? Shocked
I'll have you know I am a married man! Tongue

As far as playing again I don't know when.
We are playing a show with Sean's old drummer Mitch just because he is going to be in town in May to see the new Star Wars movie.

Sean doesn't have anything set up other than that. Confused

03-13-2005 18:35 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
Audiori J Audiori J is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-103.jpg

Registration Date: 11-27-2004
Location: "Clowns to the left of me! Jokers to the right! Here I AM stuck in the middle with you." - Stealers Wheel

Our real irritation is with... and this is difficlt to convey... a person not too long ago who appeared to give something awaypurposely to harm a release such as what appeared to be the case with the Anahiem DVD. Those that received the film were merely the unwitting pawns who started to share the film. We didn't really blame them. But, we did want it to stop as soon as possible so there wasn't a chance that it would hurt sales.

That original person has also given away other things we believe that he shouldn't have to other people that may not know the importance of what they have, and in turn might share what they have. Again we don't really blame them, we just want to be sure they know that they have something that shouldn't be traded.

To put it simply, if you are in possession of recordings or films that have not yet been released but are of the quality that they could be. Don't spread them around, but instead make it known to us, Tom Gulotta or Terry. Because the band/Terry either may have plans to release them or could use them for a release. And we all know they are trying to raise funds
for an Eddies album right?

We really don't mean this to come accross as an anti-share thing, but more of a protect the band/Terry's future releases thing.

03-14-2005 12:17 Audiori J is offline Send an Email to Audiori J Search for Posts by Audiori J Add Audiori J to your Buddy List
DaLe DaLe is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 03-19-2002
Location: MiNNeSoTa - HeRe we put salt on the Roads... Lord, Help me be Salt of the Earth - NoT Salt in the Wound. so, take most everything I SaY HeRe with a grain of Salt !

quote:
Originally posted by Audiori J
We really don't mean this to come accross as an anti-share
thing, but more of a protect the band/Terry's future releases
thing.

thats CooL...

03-14-2005 12:27 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
Mountain Fan Mountain Fan is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-114.jpg

Registration Date: 10-09-2003

quote:
Originally posted by DaLe
quote:
Originally posted by Audiori J
We really don't mean this to come accross as an anti-share
thing, but more of a protect the band/Terry's future releases
thing.

thats CooL...

I want to hear all I can of Terry's work. I am glad they generally encourage some bootlegging of concerts as long as one shares.

It is quite sad and pitiful that someone would purposefully spread stuff in advance of a release, when they hadn't before or in a long time. Mad

That being said, I think anything Terry writes or interview segments that are added to the releases will help encourage more to buy it, if they already have bootleg stuff, so long as it doesn't cut into the music on the release much.

Got a few miles left ...

Make sure you have heard a Kind Word! Happy
03-15-2005 11:37 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Thread Starter Thread Started by audiori

Just a little update...

We're working on what we think is a final edit... We're actually going to try to add something before we finish it, but that should only take a week or so. There's something major missing from the film at this moment, but the reason for that is that we don't have it... so, if we can get it, we'll drop it in and then send off a final edit for the guys to look at.

Assuming they're happy with everything, we'll start making plans to manufacture the DVDs.

I'm excited about this one.. I think folks will dig it.

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
04-10-2005 00:55 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
Administrator

quote:
Originally posted by audiori
Just a little update...

We're working on what we think is a final edit... We're actually going to try to add something before we finish it, but that should only take a week or so. There's something major missing from the film at this moment, but the reason for that is that we don't have it... so, if we can get it, we'll drop it in and then send off a final edit for the guys to look at.

Assuming they're happy with everything, we'll start making plans to manufacture the DVDs.

I'm excited about this one.. I think folks will dig it.

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
04-12-2005 14:34 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
Audiori J Audiori J is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-103.jpg

Registration Date: 11-27-2004
Location: "Clowns to the left of me! Jokers to the right! Here I AM stuck in the middle with you." - Stealers Wheel

I can't wait to hear all the 'reviews'. Its not like its a movie that was written, but we tried to piece together the best of the footage. Some of the footage the guys shot is pretty fun to watch. The Ed rehearsal footage maybe more fun than the green room stuff, but the green room stuff is more 'educational' in the sense it shows them 'working' more.

04-10-2005 01:02 Audiori J is offline Send an Email to Audiori J Search for Posts by Audiori J Add Audiori J to your Buddy List
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

Tongue Tongue

04-10-2005 16:02 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Administrator

I vaguely remember that... strange how stuff like that happens almost like clockwork.

04-10-2005 21:42 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

Frown

04-11-2005 17:32 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Eis Eis is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-120.gif

Location: One too many mornings and a thousand miles behind...

quote:
Originally posted by dorfsmith
Frown

That is horrible. I'll buy whatever the guys are selling! (though it may have to wait till next month...)
04-11-2005 20:54 Eis is offline Send an Email to Eis Homepage of Eis Search for Posts by Eis Add Eis to your Buddy List
Administrator

That would have helped. Smile )

04-11-2005 22:33 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
Ron E Ron E is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-388.jpg

why, who else has been banned? I've been away for five days or so, what did I miss???

04-12-2005 06:00 Ron E is online Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Ron E: Nearly as funny as the above! YIM Account Name of Ron E: Ow my ribs
Eleanor Eleanor is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-641.jpg

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

quote:
Originally posted by Ron E
why, who else has been banned? I've been away for five days or so, what did I miss???

not much...
04-12-2005 09:21 Eleanor is offline Send an Email to Eleanor Search for Posts by Eleanor Add Eleanor to your Buddy List
Pages (19): « first ... « previous 3 4 [5] 6 7 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » CD & DVD Reviews » DA - The Making of Buechners (DVD)

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH