Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » CD & DVD Reviews » DA - The Making of Buechners (DVD) » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (19): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page DA - The Making of Buechners (DVD) 22 Votes - Average Rating: 9.1822 Votes - Average Rating: 9.1822 Votes - Average Rating: 9.1822 Votes - Average Rating: 9.18
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
brdhsnyrsoul brdhsnyrsoul is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 08-20-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

hmmmmmmmm.......

summer 2005?

I'd buy it~!

11-12-2004 10:29 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hi birdy Cool

11-12-2004 10:37 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-522.jpg

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

Whenever it's done, it will be really cool! Pleased

11-14-2004 18:46 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Thread Starter Thread Started by audiori

Not sure when it will be exactly finished, basically when the
guys are happy with it. I would say it's a lot closer now than
before.

We had planned the summer of 04, but then found out there was a
whole tape of Tim's footage we didn't have.

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
11-14-2004 20:25 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

Thumb Up! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

works for me! Wink

11-14-2004 21:15 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

Hi Dorf - wish I could be here more, but I've got a real job now. Doggone it!

11-16-2004 09:30 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
Eleanor Eleanor is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-641.jpg

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

Hi brdy! Smile
11-16-2004 09:34 Eleanor is offline Send an Email to Eleanor Search for Posts by Eleanor Add Eleanor to your Buddy List
Mountain Fan Mountain Fan is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-114.jpg

Registration Date: 10-09-2003

Hi! Hope all is well with y'all! Smile )

Got a few miles left ...

Make sure you have heard a Kind Word! Happy
11-16-2004 09:36 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

Not too bad. School is pretty insane, but I'm surviving. I'm finally fully credentialed to teach in the state of California. That's a load off. I should have a Master's degree in January or so. We'll see. My students are a royal pain in the butt, but I'm trying.....

11-24-2004 09:00 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
Administrator

Screen shots... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

General Update: Things are going very well... been going over
everything looking for things to fix and it's getting down to
where there isn't a lot left to work on. Most of it is looking
very good.

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
01-18-2005 13:05 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

Thumb Up! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Cool

01-18-2005 13:25 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
freak freak is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-270.jpg

Registration Date: 11-13-2003

this is a must have in my opinion...

looking forward to the whole Buechner DVD experience... whenever it is ready.

~f

dit, dit, doo
01-18-2005 13:28 freak is offline Send an Email to freak Homepage of freak Search for Posts by freak Add freak to your Buddy List
Administrator

We are rendering a new version with a menu right now...
and we may send the guys a new copy real soon to look over.
Like in a few days maybe.

Tom Gulotta also mentioned another idea for a DVD that
he and Terry discussed and another release that might be in the
future after the Jubal/DA disc is printed.

01-21-2005 22:45 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
Administrator

One thing we could use I think is pictures from the Legends Tour
if anyone has any....either send us or link to them please. We have
some from a few people that sent them on CDR...but we could use
a few more.

01-22-2005 13:59 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

quote:
Originally posted by audiori

If you need someone else to check out how the DVD is coming along, send me a copy! Tongue

01-22-2005 21:18 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Captain Pedantic Captain Pedantic is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-239.gif

Registration Date: 12-18-2002
Location: "This calls for a very special blend of psychology and extreme violence." - Vyvian - The Young Ones

quote:
Originally posted by Mark
quote:

If you need someone else to check out how the DVD is coming along, send me a copy! Tongue

Nah - they really need an opinion from the international market... send me a copy I'll review it for you

01-23-2005 01:46 Captain Pedantic is offline Send an Email to Captain Pedantic Search for Posts by Captain Pedantic Add Captain Pedantic to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Captain Pedantic
Administrator

Hopefully you both will see it soon.

01-23-2005 11:08 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

Pleased

01-23-2005 15:05 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

quote:
Hopefully you both will see it soon.

Great! Big Grin

01-23-2005 17:13 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Administrator

Everyone, we are sending the band a revision of the Making
of Buechners DVD to look over. One thing we are looking for
is images to display durring the bonus feature of the song
"Nowhere Is Someplace"... we were originally thinking of a
slideshow of Legends tour photos....we might go that route
if the band doesn't have another idea.

If anyone has some nice Legends tour photos that has not
sent them to us already let us know...or link to them. We're
not sure thats what we will put there but we are looking.

I think it's pretty close to being done, finally. At least if the
band is satisfied.

01-26-2005 18:32 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
Pages (19): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » CD & DVD Reviews » DA - The Making of Buechners (DVD)

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH