Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » CD & DVD Reviews » DA - The Making of Buechners (DVD) » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (19): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] 5 6 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page DA - The Making of Buechners (DVD) 22 Votes - Average Rating: 9.1822 Votes - Average Rating: 9.1822 Votes - Average Rating: 9.1822 Votes - Average Rating: 9.18
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Commander Cote
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 03-18-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Somebody refresh my memory (I'm getting old), did we pre-order this?
Nowwwwwwww how close are we?
03-11-2005 05:40 Commander Cote is offline Send an Email to Commander Cote Search for Posts by Commander Cote Add Commander Cote to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-522.jpg

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

deja vu! Tongue

03-11-2005 05:45 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
Eleanor Eleanor is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-641.jpg

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

you know, I kinda forget what I've ordered and what I didn't order... Frown
03-11-2005 10:25 Eleanor is offline Send an Email to Eleanor Search for Posts by Eleanor Add Eleanor to your Buddy List
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Thread Starter Thread Started by audiori

No preorders for this one. At least, not so far.
We're hoping to do it completely without preorders
if possible...

For the other preorders... what we might do is send
out an email at some point to everyone that preordered
to remind them that they did order and update them
on the progress. Those of you that don't get that
note will know that you didn't preorder. We wouldn't
normally do that, but since it's been so long we may
have to do something like that.

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
03-11-2005 11:52 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

really - I think I know.....but am not sure either.

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
03-11-2005 14:23 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Commander Cote
Woolly Eggwhisk

My hopes are running low
things moving much too slow....

I thought by now we'd walk the moon
And eat a pill instead of dinner......

Will Hillary be our next President?

Maybe we'll all have picture phones so we can see what the product might look like...

Ok I'll stop.....

Ain't no music far as I can see.......

Sorry.....
03-11-2005 15:21 Commander Cote is offline Send an Email to Commander Cote Search for Posts by Commander Cote Add Commander Cote to your Buddy List
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Sad Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Crying
03-11-2005 15:29 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
Administrator

quote:
Originally posted by Commander Cote
My hopes are running low
things moving much too slow....

Ain't no music far as I can see.......

Sorry.....

There's a ton of it on the way.. some just around the corner. The making of
Buechner's and DA/JLB should be just a matter of weeks away at this
point. Manufacturing is the main thing thats left on both releases. The
DA/JLB disc is already paid for so there won't be a financial delay.

The Eddies thing... not a lot can happen until Terry's done with the
Catscratch soundtrack. He's really tied up in that at the moment.

Just around the corner from those releases is a possible live collection and
more reissues... the other reissues will be a lot faster than the DA/JLB
thing because there are better bonus tracks available and less has to be
restored... so those should come pretty quick once we get working on
them.... hopefully not everyone will get to hear the bonus tracks before
we get them released... Frown

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
03-11-2005 16:10 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
Ron E Ron E is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-388.jpg

you said..."hopefully not everyone will get to hear the bonus tracks before
we get them released... "
I dont quite understand.

03-12-2005 08:41 Ron E is offline Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Ron E: Nearly as funny as the above! YIM Account Name of Ron E: Ow my ribs
Administrator

That will mean nothing to most of you... we just recently had
someone attempting to leak out some of our upcoming bonus
tracks. Seems like every time we start to release something
from the archives, someone tries to beat us to it by spreading
copies around... someone "inside" the team did it with the
Anaheim DVD just weeks before it was released as another
example.. not sure where this temptation comes from but it
seems like a lot of folks are too weak to fight it...

03-12-2005 13:06 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
Eis Eis is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-120.gif

Location: One too many mornings and a thousand miles behind...

. Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by audiori
That will mean nothing to most of you... we just recently had
someone attempting to leak out some of our upcoming bonus
tracks. Seems like every time we start to release something
from the archives, someone tries to beat us to it by spreading
copies around... someone "inside" the team did it with the
Anaheim DVD just weeks before it was released as another
example.. not sure where this temptation comes from but it
seems like a lot of folks are too weak to fight it...

That Uncle Terry...

Shocked

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Eis: 03-12-2005 20:57.

03-12-2005 20:54 Eis is offline Send an Email to Eis Homepage of Eis Search for Posts by Eis Add Eis to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

someones got a very sore groin area right now.....

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
03-13-2005 11:56 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Commander Cote
Woolly Eggwhisk

Lord, touch that groing......
03-13-2005 12:26 Commander Cote is offline Send an Email to Commander Cote Search for Posts by Commander Cote Add Commander Cote to your Buddy List
Commander Cote
Woolly Eggwhisk

Ooops, Lord I met groin......

You have to be specific when you pray otherwise the Lord will not what to heal......
03-13-2005 12:27 Commander Cote is offline Send an Email to Commander Cote Search for Posts by Commander Cote Add Commander Cote to your Buddy List
Commander Cote
Woolly Eggwhisk

Lord touch my brain and hands so they both know what they are doing, and have them work together in harmony, like Ebony and Ivory....

Let me TRY again

You have to be specific when thou art praying otherwise the Lord wilst not know what to heal!
03-13-2005 12:30 Commander Cote is offline Send an Email to Commander Cote Search for Posts by Commander Cote Add Commander Cote to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

Touch that growing groin? Shocked

03-13-2005 14:32 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
Commander Cote
Woolly Eggwhisk

I rebuke thee Dennis, Get thee behind me......
Hey when are we going to play again, or are we?

Did you go with the youth movement and geta younger (better) drummer?
03-13-2005 16:07 Commander Cote is offline Send an Email to Commander Cote Search for Posts by Commander Cote Add Commander Cote to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

Question Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Get behind you??? Shocked
I'll have you know I am a married man! Tongue

As far as playing again I don't know when.
We are playing a show with Sean's old drummer Mitch just because he is going to be in town in May to see the new Star Wars movie.

Sean doesn't have anything set up other than that. Confused

03-13-2005 18:35 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
Audiori J Audiori J is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-103.jpg

Registration Date: 11-27-2004
Location: "Clowns to the left of me! Jokers to the right! Here I AM stuck in the middle with you." - Stealers Wheel

Our real irritation is with... and this is difficlt to convey... a person not too long ago who appeared to give something awaypurposely to harm a release such as what appeared to be the case with the Anahiem DVD. Those that received the film were merely the unwitting pawns who started to share the film. We didn't really blame them. But, we did want it to stop as soon as possible so there wasn't a chance that it would hurt sales.

That original person has also given away other things we believe that he shouldn't have to other people that may not know the importance of what they have, and in turn might share what they have. Again we don't really blame them, we just want to be sure they know that they have something that shouldn't be traded.

To put it simply, if you are in possession of recordings or films that have not yet been released but are of the quality that they could be. Don't spread them around, but instead make it known to us, Tom Gulotta or Terry. Because the band/Terry either may have plans to release them or could use them for a release. And we all know they are trying to raise funds
for an Eddies album right?

We really don't mean this to come accross as an anti-share thing, but more of a protect the band/Terry's future releases thing.

03-14-2005 12:17 Audiori J is offline Send an Email to Audiori J Search for Posts by Audiori J Add Audiori J to your Buddy List
DaLe DaLe is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 03-19-2002
Location: MiNNeSoTa - HeRe we put salt on the Roads... Lord, Help me be Salt of the Earth - NoT Salt in the Wound. so, take most everything I SaY HeRe with a grain of Salt !

quote:
Originally posted by Audiori J
We really don't mean this to come accross as an anti-share
thing, but more of a protect the band/Terry's future releases
thing.

thats CooL...

03-14-2005 12:27 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
Pages (19): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] 5 6 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » CD & DVD Reviews » DA - The Making of Buechners (DVD)

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH