Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » CD & DVD Reviews » Terry S. Taylor's Imaginarium » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (8): « first ... « previous 5 6 [7] 8 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Terry S. Taylor's Imaginarium 18 Votes - Average Rating: 9.5018 Votes - Average Rating: 9.5018 Votes - Average Rating: 9.5018 Votes - Average Rating: 9.5018 Votes - Average Rating: 9.50
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Aqua Green Toupee Aqua Green Toupee is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 07-19-2004

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I just now bought it. Just now. This moment.
01-11-2005 12:12 Aqua Green Toupee is offline Send an Email to Aqua Green Toupee Search for Posts by Aqua Green Toupee Add Aqua Green Toupee to your Buddy List
John Foxe John Foxe is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-645.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Question Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

In the reissue, Terry alludes to a contractual legal issue that nearly derailed the inclusion of the Neverhood music.

Anyone know more details?

01-11-2005 13:27 John Foxe is offline Send an Email to John Foxe Search for Posts by John Foxe Add John Foxe to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of John Foxe: yikes... amateurs online?
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

Thread Starter Thread Started by audiori
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

That was the first we had heard of it. Doesn't surprise
me though.

The best we can figure from what he says is that someone
else that submitted music and didn't get picked tried to
use legal action to get them to change their choice. Thats
just a guess.

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
01-11-2005 21:51 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
Vox Robotica
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-127.jpg

Registration Date: 06-19-2003

I ordered mine tonight.

How long will it take to ship? Big Grin

"The systems fail
All the circuits blown
And the message lost in this machine oh

01-12-2005 01:10 Vox Robotica is offline Send an Email to Vox Robotica Homepage of Vox Robotica Search for Posts by Vox Robotica Add Vox Robotica to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Vox Robotica: jeremyszehr YIM Account Name of Vox Robotica: jeremyszehr View the MSN Profile for Vox Robotica
Audiori J Audiori J is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-103.jpg

Registration Date: 11-27-2004
Location: "Clowns to the left of me! Jokers to the right! Here I AM stuck in the middle with you." - Stealers Wheel

Should not be long, we are currently up to date on orders.
There was some lag between Christmas eve and New Years
due to the Holidays and few available shipping days.

01-12-2005 09:18 Audiori J is offline Send an Email to Audiori J Search for Posts by Audiori J Add Audiori J to your Buddy List
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

I got my copy yesterday Pleased

01-15-2005 09:47 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Grand Encephalon

I just got done reading all the stuff terry wrote in the booklet. It's great. The stuff about Gene is so so sad Crying It was worth $20.00 for the booklet alone. That is some of the best most intimate stuff Terry has written...IMHO. I, at least, feel like I know Terry a little better. Cool

01-16-2005 00:39 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Vox Robotica
Woolly Eggwhisk

I'm still waiting for my Paypal Payment to be claimed.

Hmmm....

"The systems fail
All the circuits blown

01-16-2005 00:48 Vox Robotica is offline Send an Email to Vox Robotica Homepage of Vox Robotica Search for Posts by Vox Robotica Add Vox Robotica to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Vox Robotica: jeremyszehr YIM Account Name of Vox Robotica: jeremyszehr View the MSN Profile for Vox Robotica
Administrator

Location: "Clowns to the left of me! Jokers to the right! Here I AM stuck in the middle with you." - Stealers Wheel

When from?

01-16-2005 20:15 Audiori J is offline Send an Email to Audiori J Search for Posts by Audiori J Add Audiori J to your Buddy List
Eleanor Eleanor is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-641.jpg

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

quote:
Originally posted by dorfsmith
I just got done reading all the stuff terry wrote in the booklet. It's great. The stuff about Gene is so so sad Crying It was worth $20.00 for the booklet alone. That is some of the best most intimate stuff Terry has written...IMHO. I, at least, feel like I know Terry a little better. Cool

yep... Cool
01-16-2005 20:19 Eleanor is offline Send an Email to Eleanor Search for Posts by Eleanor Add Eleanor to your Buddy List
Administrator

Its funny when Doug suggested having Terry write something
for it, we asked Terry to write a couple paragraphs...
but I don't think thats possible for him, we had to add like
6 pages. It makes it better, I love the information and
stories Terry tells.. we just didn't intend to make him have
to work too much on it. But I think he can't help himself to
make whatver he is working on something extra special.

I think sometimes thats the built in part of the delay, Terry
is not satisfied until he is satisfied.

01-16-2005 20:24 Audiori J is offline Send an Email to Audiori J Search for Posts by Audiori J Add Audiori J to your Buddy List
Grand Encephalon

It was well worth the wait Cool

01-16-2005 23:43 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
bereal bereal is a female
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-443.jpg

Registration Date: 03-08-2004
Location: "I still love Jesus, I'm just afraid of His followers." DwDunphy

quote:
Originally posted by dorfsmith

quote:
Originally posted by Audiori J
Its funny when Doug suggested having Terry write something
for it, we asked Terry to write a couple paragraphs...
but I don't think thats possible for him, we had to add like
6 pages. It makes it better, I love the information and
stories Terry tells.. we just didn't intend to make him have
to work too much on it. But I think he can't help himself to
make whatver he is working on something extra special.

I think sometimes thats the built in part of the delay, Terry
is not satisfied until he is satisfied.

Thanks for the info. This makes me want to buy it now, cept we are low on funds right now. MF and I always enjoy the stories Terry tells and the info he shares. Pleased We'll have to make this an upcoming purchase! Smile )

Holy God break me, Holy Lord take me
Lay your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently
Your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently

Smile
01-17-2005 01:02 bereal is offline Homepage of bereal Search for Posts by bereal Add bereal to your Buddy List
Vox Robotica
Woolly Eggwhisk

quote:
When from?

Looks like you got it. Big Grin

"The systems fail
All the circuits blown

01-17-2005 07:11 Vox Robotica is offline Send an Email to Vox Robotica Homepage of Vox Robotica Search for Posts by Vox Robotica Add Vox Robotica to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Vox Robotica: jeremyszehr YIM Account Name of Vox Robotica: jeremyszehr View the MSN Profile for Vox Robotica
Vox Robotica
Woolly Eggwhisk

This was definitely worth the wait. Big Grin

So, anybody got a copy of The Neverhood they want to hook me up with? Big Grin

"The systems fail
All the circuits blown

01-22-2005 10:34 Vox Robotica is offline Send an Email to Vox Robotica Homepage of Vox Robotica Search for Posts by Vox Robotica Add Vox Robotica to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Vox Robotica: jeremyszehr YIM Account Name of Vox Robotica: jeremyszehr View the MSN Profile for Vox Robotica
jollyholiday
Mind Peach

Registration Date: 03-18-2002

neverhood Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

yes...worth the wait...hopefully all of the other promised projects will be.
-jolly
02-26-2005 19:28 jollyholiday is offline Send an Email to jollyholiday Search for Posts by jollyholiday Add jollyholiday to your Buddy List
Bryan Bryan is a male
Mind Peach

Registration Date: 11-13-2002

Neverhood promotional Videos Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Don't know if this has been posted here before...

ftp://ia108640.us.archive.org/3/items/dr...neverhood_1996/

There are a few promotional videos (varying in format & quality) for the Neverhood video game...Terry's music can be heard in the background.

Smile

-B
07-03-2005 14:05 Bryan is offline Send an Email to Bryan Search for Posts by Bryan Add Bryan to your Buddy List
Raven Raven is a male
Normal Noggin

images/avatars/avatar-289.jpg

Registration Date: 08-15-2007

I Know This Is A Mah-Hu-Sive Thread Bump, But Will This CD Ever Be Available Again?

The Music From The NeverhOod Is Just So Awesome, It Seems A Shame If We Can Never Get It Again Frown

08-15-2007 09:24 Raven is offline Homepage of Raven Search for Posts by Raven Add Raven to your Buddy List
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

Thread Starter Thread Started by audiori

It is currently available as part of a 2CD Deluxe Edition in our very own webstore.

http://www.DanielAmos.com/store/

Right there on the main page of items in fact.

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
08-15-2007 18:09 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
Raven Raven is a male
Normal Noggin

images/avatars/avatar-289.jpg

Registration Date: 08-15-2007

Tongue! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

So it is (Duhhh...)

I actually just spent the last few days re-completing The NeverhOod Big Grin

Order has been placed *Cheers*

08-24-2007 10:39 Raven is offline Homepage of Raven Search for Posts by Raven Add Raven to your Buddy List
Pages (8): « first ... « previous 5 6 [7] 8 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » CD & DVD Reviews » Terry S. Taylor's Imaginarium

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH