Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » CD & DVD Reviews » Terry S. Taylor's Imaginarium » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (8): « first ... « previous 4 5 [6] 7 8 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Terry S. Taylor's Imaginarium 18 Votes - Average Rating: 9.5018 Votes - Average Rating: 9.5018 Votes - Average Rating: 9.5018 Votes - Average Rating: 9.5018 Votes - Average Rating: 9.50
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Eleanor Eleanor is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-641.jpg

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

what is it about men and boobs?
01-07-2005 11:10 Eleanor is offline Send an Email to Eleanor Search for Posts by Eleanor Add Eleanor to your Buddy List
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

Cool Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

"Well, what if I take off my pants and just wore that raggy shirt I sported throughout the last Dogs tour, would THAT work???

"Please, Mr. Cowell, please! And may I remind you that I have bigger boobs than you TOO?!? Crying Crying Crying Evil )"

Tongue

Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue
01-07-2005 11:15 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
Ben Ben is a male
Dignified Lazar

Registration Date: 06-15-2004

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by dorfsmith
Tongue My bad.

Terry, your skirt is not bloody short enough. You're not going to hollywood. I do give you points for having bigger boobs than paula though.

From BibleLand......"See those legs, go on give em a feel"

Ben
01-07-2005 11:21 Ben is offline Send an Email to Ben Search for Posts by Ben Add Ben to your Buddy List
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Thread Starter Thread Started by audiori

Most are shipping to the US... but we've
also had a lot of packages going out to
Canada, the United Kingdom, Sweden,
Norway, Denmark, Japan, New Zealand,
Italy, Slovakia, the Czech Republic, Israel,
Germany, Austria, Poland, Finland, South
Africa and a few other countries...

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
01-07-2005 11:51 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

Wow!!! That is cool Pleased

01-07-2005 11:54 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Grand Encephalon

quote:
Originally posted by Ben
quote:
Tongue My bad.

Terry, your skirt is not bloody short enough. You're not going to hollywood. I do give you points for having bigger boobs than paula though.

From BibleLand......"See those legs, go on give em a feel"

Tongue Big Grin Shocked

01-07-2005 11:55 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Mountain Fan Mountain Fan is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-114.jpg

Registration Date: 10-09-2003

quote:
Originally posted by audiori

Matthew 24:14 (NIV)
And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in the whole world as a testimony to all nations, and then the end will come.

Pleased

Got a few miles left ...

Make sure you have heard a Kind Word! Happy
01-07-2005 13:37 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
Grand Encephalon

I got saved while listening to imaginarium Shocked Big Grin

01-07-2005 13:48 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

Cool Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Is this true, or are you just trying to trump my Dostoevsky story on the 7s board? Confused Evil Tongue

01-07-2005 14:10 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
Grand Encephalon

He he he...what do you think Tongue

01-07-2005 14:11 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

Given other context clues, I'm betting pretty safely on the latter.... Evil

01-07-2005 14:12 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
Mountain Fan Mountain Fan is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-114.jpg

Registration Date: 10-09-2003

quote:
He he he...what do you think Tongue

I think he really got saved listening to the residents after zoom daddy. Tongue Big Grin

Got a few miles left ...

Make sure you have heard a Kind Word! Happy
01-07-2005 14:12 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
Grand Encephalon

Yup, I got saved from crappy music Pleased

01-07-2005 14:13 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
bereal bereal is a female
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-443.jpg

Registration Date: 03-08-2004
Location: "I still love Jesus, I'm just afraid of His followers." DwDunphy

quote:
Originally posted by Eleanor

Must be inborn in them Roll Eyes

Proverbs 5:18-19:
18 May your fountain be blessed, and may you rejoice in the wife of your youth. 19 A loving doe, a graceful deer-may her breasts satisfy you always, may you ever be captivated by her love.

Song of Solomon 4:5:
5 Your two breasts are like two fawns, like twin fawns of a gazelle that browse among the lilies.

Song of Solomon 7:7-9:
7 Your stature is like that of the palm, and your breasts like clusters of fruit. 8 I said, "I will climb the palm tree; I will take hold of its fruit." May your breasts be like the clusters of the vine, the fragrance of your breath like apples, 9 and your mouth like the best wine.

Holy God break me, Holy Lord take me
Lay your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently
Your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently

Smile
01-07-2005 16:44 bereal is offline Homepage of bereal Search for Posts by bereal Add bereal to your Buddy List
Administrator

quote:
Originally posted by Eleanor

This coming from a woman who had a baby by one.

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
01-07-2005 17:18 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
Eleanor Eleanor is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-641.jpg

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by my momma Elle

that man was a boob Red Face
01-07-2005 20:25 Eleanor is offline Send an Email to Eleanor Search for Posts by Eleanor Add Eleanor to your Buddy List
wayneb wayneb is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 04-24-2002

One is a young age to have a baby by....my wife was 35! Must be the hormones in them chickens...

www.smashthatcomputer.com

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by wayneb: 01-09-2005 01:51.

01-09-2005 01:50 wayneb is online Send an Email to wayneb Homepage of wayneb Search for Posts by wayneb Add wayneb to your Buddy List
Administrator

Thats not the only unusual thing about this child.

01-09-2005 13:56 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-522.jpg

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

Shocked

01-09-2005 14:14 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
Ben Ben is a male
Dignified Lazar

Registration Date: 06-15-2004

quote:

Got mine yesterday! Gave her a spin this morning.

Ben
01-11-2005 11:59 Ben is offline Send an Email to Ben Search for Posts by Ben Add Ben to your Buddy List
Pages (8): « first ... « previous 4 5 [6] 7 8 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » CD & DVD Reviews » Terry S. Taylor's Imaginarium

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH