Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » CD & DVD Reviews » Terry S. Taylor's Imaginarium » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (8): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Terry S. Taylor's Imaginarium 18 Votes - Average Rating: 9.5018 Votes - Average Rating: 9.5018 Votes - Average Rating: 9.5018 Votes - Average Rating: 9.5018 Votes - Average Rating: 9.50
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

Lamp Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

actually, the smart thing to do is sell your old version on e-bay now for like $50 and buy 3 of the re-issues......
of course i wouldn't do that..... Red Face

11-05-2004 11:19 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
Eleanor Eleanor is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-641.jpg

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Joey T.
actually, the smart thing to do is sell your old version on e-bay now for like $50 and buy 3 of the re-issues......
of course i wouldn't do that..... Red Face

hey! good idea

Mine is signed so it may go for even more! Tongue
11-05-2004 11:25 Eleanor is offline Send an Email to Eleanor Search for Posts by Eleanor Add Eleanor to your Buddy List
DaLe DaLe is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 03-19-2002
Location: MiNNeSoTa - HeRe we put salt on the Roads... Lord, Help me be Salt of the Earth - NoT Salt in the Wound. so, take most everything I SaY HeRe with a grain of Salt !

Thumb Up! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by audiori
We have been discussing the idea of making the new booklets
available to folks that already own Imaginarium...
we'll let you
know. The main question is just a matter of cost.. I don't know
if it would be worth printing 1000 or more extra booklets if it
costs a fortune because we probably wouldn't sell very many.
If we can just get a small number fairly inexpensively, we might
do it though.

Yes, make the books available to folks that already own It Cool
fairly inexpensively < key words...
otherwise no...

11-05-2004 11:55 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-522.jpg

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Cool

11-05-2004 11:56 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Thread Starter Thread Started by audiori

Imaginarium is getting close, Doug is sending his artwork and
going to give us some text to fix..then maybe all is ready.

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
11-22-2004 09:24 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
Asherman Asherman is a male
Mind Peach

Registration Date: 04-12-2002

cool

11-25-2004 11:12 Asherman is offline Send an Email to Asherman Search for Posts by Asherman Add Asherman to your Buddy List
Audiori J Audiori J is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-103.jpg

Registration Date: 11-27-2004
Location: "Clowns to the left of me! Jokers to the right! Here I AM stuck in the middle with you." - Stealers Wheel

We got the artwork from Doug and talked to him about
the text errors, we should have this ready to go this week
then.

11-28-2004 17:36 Audiori J is offline Send an Email to Audiori J Search for Posts by Audiori J Add Audiori J to your Buddy List
Vox Robotica
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-127.jpg

Registration Date: 06-19-2003

This is the best news I've read all week!

Big Grin

"The systems fail
All the circuits blown
And the message lost in this machine oh

12-04-2004 13:36 Vox Robotica is offline Send an Email to Vox Robotica Homepage of Vox Robotica Search for Posts by Vox Robotica Add Vox Robotica to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Vox Robotica: jeremyszehr YIM Account Name of Vox Robotica: jeremyszehr View the MSN Profile for Vox Robotica
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Thread Starter Thread Started by audiori

Yup, we've about finished with Terry's edits of his liner notes
as well. Getting very close.

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
12-04-2004 13:53 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
Captain Pedantic Captain Pedantic is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-239.gif

Registration Date: 12-18-2002
Location: "This calls for a very special blend of psychology and extreme violence." - Vyvian - The Young Ones

12-08-2004 00:08 Captain Pedantic is offline Send an Email to Captain Pedantic Search for Posts by Captain Pedantic Add Captain Pedantic to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Captain Pedantic
Administrator

Location: "Clowns to the left of me! Jokers to the right! Here I AM stuck in the middle with you." - Stealers Wheel

Yepo, it's off to manufacture.

12-08-2004 11:16 Audiori J is offline Send an Email to Audiori J Search for Posts by Audiori J Add Audiori J to your Buddy List
DaLe DaLe is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 03-19-2002
Location: MiNNeSoTa - HeRe we put salt on the Roads... Lord, Help me be Salt of the Earth - NoT Salt in the Wound. so, take most everything I SaY HeRe with a grain of Salt !

Question Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by audiori
We have been discussing the idea of making the new booklets
available to folks that already own Imaginarium...
we'll let you know.
The main question is just a matter of cost.. I don't know
if it would be worth printing 1000 or more extra booklets if it
costs a fortune because we probably wouldn't sell very many.
If we can just get a small number fairly inexpensively, we might
do it though.

10 pages of brand new liner notes written by Terry and more surprises...

12-08-2004 12:16 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
Platyhelminth

quote:
Originally posted by Captain Pedantic

with that new cover, will the songs be better now?

Wink
this is my least played tst cd....
and I may just buy it again
Roll Eyes

12-08-2004 12:57 Eleanor is offline Send an Email to Eleanor Search for Posts by Eleanor Add Eleanor to your Buddy List
Administrator

Yeah we were just going to do a straight reissue. Doug and
Terry had some improvements they wanted made.

We still get several emails a week from Neverhood fans
wanting this music.

12-08-2004 13:08 Audiori J is offline Send an Email to Audiori J Search for Posts by Audiori J Add Audiori J to your Buddy List
Platyhelminth

quote:
Originally posted by Audiori J
Yeah we were just going to do a straight reissue. Doug and
Terry had some improvements they wanted made.

We still get several emails a week from Neverhood fans
wanting this music.

so I should put my signed copy of the original on eBay soon!!!!!! Shocked

Tongue Wink 034
12-08-2004 13:14 Eleanor is offline Send an Email to Eleanor Search for Posts by Eleanor Add Eleanor to your Buddy List
Administrator

Up to you. We should have this in stock in a couple weeks.

12-08-2004 13:17 Audiori J is offline Send an Email to Audiori J Search for Posts by Audiori J Add Audiori J to your Buddy List
Coffee Addict
Luteous Llama

Registration Date: 07-21-2003

I might buy it with my christmas money. You can never have too many reissues Big Grin

Donnie Darko
12-08-2004 18:58 Coffee Addict is offline Send an Email to Coffee Addict Search for Posts by Coffee Addict Add Coffee Addict to your Buddy List
Mountain Fan Mountain Fan is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-114.jpg

Registration Date: 10-09-2003

quote:
Originally posted by Audiori J
Up to you. We should have this in stock in a couple weeks.

Cool

Hopes and wishes for more Christmas money than anticipated.

Got a few miles left ...

Make sure you have heard a Kind Word! Happy
12-14-2004 15:20 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
Administrator

I think this one will look better. Not that we could do layout
work anywhere close to Brian Heydn. But Doug's cover painting
is worlds better than his original cartoon thing. And Terry's
liner book is better than JT's liner notes.

If you have kids its agood thing to put in during a car ride.. Wink

12-14-2004 16:12 Audiori J is offline Send an Email to Audiori J Search for Posts by Audiori J Add Audiori J to your Buddy List
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

It is one of my favorite cd sets ever. I love it Pleased

12-14-2004 22:20 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Pages (8): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » CD & DVD Reviews » Terry S. Taylor's Imaginarium

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH