Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Product Suggestion: DA Album Cover Poster » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Product Suggestion: DA Album Cover Poster
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Pfiagra
A Hot Wolly

images/avatars/avatar-137.jpg

Registration Date: 04-26-2002

Product Suggestion: DA Album Cover Poster Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I've recently thought about decorating my office with DA album covers, but since I don't have them all and don't want to shell out the money for multiple high-quality scans and prints, I thought I'd throw the suggestion on this board for a poster featuring DA album covers.

Is there enough demand that the band would consider this? Perhaps there is enough interest on the board that we DAMB-ers could just do it for ourselves. Is there anyone who works at a high-quality print shop?

My preference would be that the poster display only the full-length studio releases:
    Daniel Amos
    Shotgun Angel
    Horrendous Disc
    Alarma
    Doppelganger
    Vox Humana
    Fearful Symmetry
    Darn Floor - Big Bite
    Kalhoun
    Motorcycle
    Bibleland
    Songs of the Heart
    Mr. Buechner's Dream

It would also be cool to have pictures of the band's lineup throughout the years. What do you think?

10-11-2004 16:29 Pfiagra is offline Send an Email to Pfiagra Search for Posts by Pfiagra Add Pfiagra to your Buddy List
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

We could check on the cost of poster printing, probably
wouldn't be too bad. If there is interest we could check on printing
this and other DA/Eddies related posters.

Interestingly, we actually started working on a design for
a poster that included all of the main releases. At the time,
we were just going to offer it through cafe press. If there
was enough interest, we might have it printed higher quality.

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
10-11-2004 16:38 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I would buy them Cool

10-11-2004 18:23 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Captain Pedantic Captain Pedantic is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-239.gif

Registration Date: 12-18-2002
Location: "This calls for a very special blend of psychology and extreme violence." - Vyvian - The Young Ones

I'd buy one

10-11-2004 19:03 Captain Pedantic is offline Send an Email to Captain Pedantic Search for Posts by Captain Pedantic Add Captain Pedantic to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Captain Pedantic
Squidzit
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-629.jpg

Registration Date: 05-14-2003

I've got a wallpaper I made in 1024x768 with DA covers. I'll post it up on Driver's website tomorrow.

~Groucho~
10-11-2004 19:52 Squidzit is offline Send an Email to Squidzit Homepage of Squidzit Search for Posts by Squidzit Add Squidzit to your Buddy List
Captain Pedantic Captain Pedantic is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-239.gif

Registration Date: 12-18-2002
Location: "This calls for a very special blend of psychology and extreme violence." - Vyvian - The Young Ones

There is a wallpaper at Big dorks site http://www.bigdork.ORG.

It's alittle old so it doesn't have the last few years.

10-11-2004 22:15 Captain Pedantic is offline Send an Email to Captain Pedantic Search for Posts by Captain Pedantic Add Captain Pedantic to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Captain Pedantic
Gamgee Gamgee is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 03-14-2002

Yes, posters would be very cool... I'd definitely buy some.
10-11-2004 22:46 Gamgee is offline Send an Email to Gamgee Homepage of Gamgee Search for Posts by Gamgee Add Gamgee to your Buddy List
Vox Robotica
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-127.jpg

Registration Date: 06-19-2003

I'd probably buy one, frame it and convince my wife it's cool "modern art" so we can hang it up in the house.

Big Grin

"The systems fail
All the circuits blown
And the message lost in this machine oh

10-12-2004 00:20 Vox Robotica is offline Send an Email to Vox Robotica Homepage of Vox Robotica Search for Posts by Vox Robotica Add Vox Robotica to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Vox Robotica: jeremyszehr YIM Account Name of Vox Robotica: jeremyszehr View the MSN Profile for Vox Robotica
Squidzit
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-629.jpg

Registration Date: 05-14-2003

Well here's those DA wallpapers. I even made a new one this morning. Click the link for the full size version. Sorry Pfiagra, I didn't include SOH and Bibleland on these. There's also some 77s wallpapers on Drivers site too.

Wallpaper 1

Wallpaper 2

They are both 1024x768.

~Groucho~
10-12-2004 08:27 Squidzit is offline Send an Email to Squidzit Homepage of Squidzit Search for Posts by Squidzit Add Squidzit to your Buddy List
DaLe DaLe is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 03-19-2002
Location: MiNNeSoTa - HeRe we put salt on the Roads... Lord, Help me be Salt of the Earth - NoT Salt in the Wound. so, take most everything I SaY HeRe with a grain of Salt !

Question RE: Product Suggestion: DA Album Cover Poster Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Maybe put stuff on ebay from time to time
there seems to be people out there that only buy on ebay Confused
not sure why...

"When Worlds Collide"
a used copy is now at US $15.50

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...item=4042909131

just think what a sealed copy could bring Confused

10-14-2004 09:12 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
Administrator

Yeah don't understand why people search there for Daniel Amos
but don't seem to do searches in search engines.

Maybe we should create a DanielAmos.com dutch auction
for some CD we have a lot of.... or Imaginarium soon..
with all the WWW.DANIELAMOS.COM banners and hooplah.

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
10-14-2004 10:27 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

You know audiori, I think that might work Tongue

10-14-2004 11:41 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

I would buy part of one......

well - everyone else is commited to at least One so i thought I would share......

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
10-14-2004 14:50 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-522.jpg

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

Thumb Up! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I have a very sexy FS poster! Cool

10-14-2004 15:06 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
Ben Ben is a male
Dignified Lazar

Registration Date: 06-15-2004

I'd buy at least one - maybe one for the office, one for home and then some as presents for family/DA fans!

DA ROCKS

I mean

DA *ROCKS

Ben
10-25-2004 12:34 Ben is offline Send an Email to Ben Search for Posts by Ben Add Ben to your Buddy List
Administrator

hehehe, we knew what you meant. We all have learned to
interpret your little way of saying tings.... Tongue

10-25-2004 13:01 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
wes berlin wes berlin is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: "but today i feel that too much of the church is merely a thermometer, which measures rather than molds popular opinion" mlk 1965

quote:
Originally posted by dennis

dambit! there you go again....causing me to covet.

10-25-2004 19:13 wes berlin is offline Send an Email to wes berlin Search for Posts by wes berlin Add wes berlin to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-522.jpg

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

quote:
Originally posted by wes berlin
quote:
Originally posted by dennis

dambit! there you go again....causing me to covet.

My pleasure! Pleased

11-07-2004 07:38 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Product Suggestion: DA Album Cover Poster

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH