Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Terry and the lads » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): « previous 1 [2] 3 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Terry and the lads 3 Votes - Average Rating: 1.003 Votes - Average Rating: 1.003 Votes - Average Rating: 1.003 Votes - Average Rating: 1.003 Votes - Average Rating: 1.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-382.gif

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I was going to say something really uncalled for and unLadyLike......
but I am refraining myself.

Aren't you all proud of me?

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

10-08-2004 14:09 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

Registration Date: 02-14-2003

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Aw, come on! Ggggo ahead and say it!!

10-08-2004 14:13 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

We're all ashamed....

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
10-08-2004 14:23 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

quote:
Originally posted by Woggy

i don't know about "proud," but i am flabbergasted.
10-08-2004 14:57 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

She thinks shes being coy..

Me thinks shes merely forgotten the punchline......

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
10-08-2004 15:55 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Eleanor Eleanor is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-641.jpg

quote:
Originally posted by baxter
quote:
Originally posted by Woggy

i don't know about "proud," but i am flabbergasted.

can you imagine that our queen would even think of such a thing? Red Face
10-08-2004 16:11 Eleanor is offline Send an Email to Eleanor Search for Posts by Eleanor Add Eleanor to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-382.gif

Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

Nope.

I never forget a punchline.........

well, maybe once in a while...........................

I was GONNA say something about big weiners, but then, I decided that wouldn't be a good idea, because, well, you know, and I'd hate to think that you guys would take it the WRONG way, being Christians and all, so, let's just not go there, mmmmmkay???

Take it away, El !!!!!!

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

10-08-2004 16:22 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
Platyhelminth

you stepped in it, now it's yours to smell! Tongue
10-08-2004 16:26 Eleanor is offline Send an Email to Eleanor Search for Posts by Eleanor Add Eleanor to your Buddy List
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

i don't mind the smell of big weinars?
10-08-2004 17:17 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
PuP

images/avatars/avatar-657.gif

Registration Date: 07-09-2003
Location: The DAmb Home for Wayward Sons and Fragile Daughters

Why are you smelling big weinars?

10-08-2004 21:40 PuP is offline Send an Email to PuP Homepage of PuP Search for Posts by PuP Add PuP to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for PuP
Platyhelminth

Roll Eyes
10-08-2004 21:42 Eleanor is offline Send an Email to Eleanor Search for Posts by Eleanor Add Eleanor to your Buddy List
™ is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-236.gif

Location: Silicon Valley: prime real estate for a terrorist dirty bomb hit

Thread Starter Thread Started by ™

quote:
I was going to say something really uncalled for

-sounds called for to me!
Big Grin

--Peter Jackson quoting J. R. R. Tolkien

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by ™: 10-09-2004 01:30.

10-09-2004 01:28 ™ is offline Send an Email to ™ Homepage of ™ Search for Posts by ™ Add ™ to your Buddy List
wayneb wayneb is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 04-24-2002

The Lads Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

C'mon guys....GIVE THE LADS A BREAK!!!!!!!!!! Sure, they may not looklike much...but they are from New Zealand after all...
They would be proud to share a stage with TST (especially if it was a large stage)
The Lads are my wife's favourite NZ band. (that's kept her happy).

They aren't too bad. Enthusiasm on stage is a good thing. This forum needs a bit more of it. It's changed little since I last logged in a year or so ago.

Small change....makes little sense.

(man who wash in acid lose much face...?)

enough

www.smashthatcomputer.com
10-09-2004 08:32 wayneb is online Send an Email to wayneb Homepage of wayneb Search for Posts by wayneb Add wayneb to your Buddy List
Platyhelminth

I think our problem is to much enthusiasm around here.

I like acid washed jeans.
10-09-2004 10:21 Eleanor is offline Send an Email to Eleanor Search for Posts by Eleanor Add Eleanor to your Buddy List
wayneb wayneb is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 04-24-2002

Fair enough....and since I haven't visited for a while, I seem to be rather a hypocrite, don't I?

whoops...

www.smashthatcomputer.com
10-11-2004 08:18 wayneb is online Send an Email to wayneb Homepage of wayneb Search for Posts by wayneb Add wayneb to your Buddy List
Mountain Fan Mountain Fan is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-114.jpg

Registration Date: 10-09-2003

quote:
Originally posted by Eleanor
I think our problem is to much enthusiasm around here.

I like acid washed jeans.

Ele' HAS acid washed genes. Shocked

That's why she's the way she is.

Got a few miles left ...

Make sure you have heard a Kind Word! Happy
10-11-2004 11:39 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
brdhsnyrsoul brdhsnyrsoul is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 08-20-2002

What kind of thread is this?

acid washed jeans
Gay boy bands
Big Wieners

Scary....scary......scary
10-11-2004 16:20 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

Hi birdy Cool

10-11-2004 16:30 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Its Berger Roy Al's fault.....

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
10-11-2004 16:40 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Mad Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Ban the bugger!
10-12-2004 01:32 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
Pages (3): « previous 1 [2] 3 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Terry and the lads

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH