Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Cool T shirts for sale! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Cool T shirts for sale!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
midfielddynamite midfielddynamite is a male
Normal Noggin

Registration Date: 09-25-2004

Cool T shirts for sale! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hi guys this weeks offer from over the pond in England are 2 of my treasured T shirts. Once is the Swirling Eddies Dante's Inferno shirt from about 10 years back and the other is a 20 year old DA Vox Humana shirt - check out the links below to have a peek - low starting prices!

All the best
Jason

Vox Humana T Shirt

Swirling Eddies T Shirt
10-03-2004 16:13 midfielddynamite is offline Send an Email to midfielddynamite Search for Posts by midfielddynamite Add midfielddynamite to your Buddy List
Eleanor Eleanor is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-641.jpg

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

those shirts suck...

no one is going to want that crap. Red Face

(note to self: put shirts on ebay watch list.)
10-03-2004 18:29 Eleanor is offline Send an Email to Eleanor Search for Posts by Eleanor Add Eleanor to your Buddy List
Eleanor Eleanor is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-641.jpg

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

did Jimbalaya pose for this one?

10-03-2004 18:29 Eleanor is offline Send an Email to Eleanor Search for Posts by Eleanor Add Eleanor to your Buddy List
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

It looks just like him Big Grin

10-03-2004 22:29 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

I bought both them shirts too, although I think my Vox one
is a little messed up now.. Frown

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
10-04-2004 09:58 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
Shemp
unregistered

Well I guess I'll get my 2 cents in...

I hate to part with it but....
10-12-2004 11:07
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Cool Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Eleanor
did Jimbalaya pose for this one?

i dunno, but i was the winning bidder! Big Grin

10-12-2004 11:14 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

LOL Pleased

10-12-2004 11:30 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
DaLe DaLe is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 03-19-2002
Location: MiNNeSoTa - HeRe we put salt on the Roads... Lord, Help me be Salt of the Earth - NoT Salt in the Wound. so, take most everything I SaY HeRe with a grain of Salt !

quote:
Originally posted by Joey T.

really? cause he has more...

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?V...item=3844982522

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?V...item=3844980607

10-12-2004 12:58 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

quote:
Originally posted by DaLe
quote:
Originally posted by Joey T.

really? cause he has more...

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?V...item=3844980607

someone stole the shirt i had like that when i was in Bible college..... Mad
mine was a longsleeve sweatshirt......... Frown

10-12-2004 13:06 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Cool T shirts for sale!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH