Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Theo! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (8): [1] 2 3 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Theo!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-382.gif

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

Theo! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hot DAmb, bro.......

it's just days away, until the BIG Woggy, jIminY, Driver, Cote, Berlin, et al LOVE FEST!

I am anxious to meet you, dear man......and all involved.

IT'S GONNA BE A HOT TIME in Stillwater, MN on October 2nd!

PITY the fool who ain't attending!

(and, btw, we've been practicing..........it's gonna be good, my man!)

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

09-26-2004 16:53 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
Commander Cote
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 03-18-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Theo
She Preaches Truth! Getting together with JiMiNy & Woggy the last two weekends has been both productive and a real BLAST! I'm getting more pumped as the day draws near.........
Only 144 hrs. and 10 minutes to go! WHOOO HOOO!
09-26-2004 18:09 Commander Cote is offline Send an Email to Commander Cote Search for Posts by Commander Cote Add Commander Cote to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

Thread Starter Thread Started by Woggy
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Let's see, what are we calling this??

Commander Cote's Travelling Salvation Show????

heh heh...............

09-26-2004 18:44 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
Commander Cote
Woolly Eggwhisk

Oh I don't know, do we really want to .....OK! No really, I didn't build this for me, it's for you.
Maybe just a statue of my family, but really it wasn't my descision, it was all in a vision. Every time I have the Chili Onion Supreme I am visited in this manner....can I get an Amen!
09-26-2004 21:25 Commander Cote is offline Send an Email to Commander Cote Search for Posts by Commander Cote Add Commander Cote to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

Thread Starter Thread Started by Woggy

A-M-E-N Brother Cote!!!!

Now, go take an Alka Seltzer and get rid of those nightmares!!!!!

(but I DO like the name anyway!!)

09-26-2004 23:11 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 03-22-2002

Voo hoo Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I'm stoked. What a great time we'll have and how wonderful it will be to finally meet a few of you face to face!!

God is good, and you all ain't too shabby either!

theo
09-27-2004 02:07 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

not too shabby?
I came home with a big zit on my nose (could it have been that 4th brownie that Pam made...??)

Watched some great videos at Commanders.., well - cept there was this Cstone clip of some chicken legged dude in shorts singing "Broken Ladders" with a real cool guy in a cowboy hat.....

It Was- Is - and will always be..

FFUUNNNNNN....!

I dunno - felt like church to me...

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
09-27-2004 08:38 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
DaLe DaLe is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 03-19-2002
Location: MiNNeSoTa - HeRe we put salt on the Roads... Lord, Help me be Salt of the Earth - NoT Salt in the Wound. so, take most everything I SaY HeRe with a grain of Salt !

Thumb Up! RE: Theo! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Woggy
IT'S GONNA BE A HOT TIME in Stillwater, MN on October 2nd!

Cool

09-27-2004 09:46 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Wait Wait Wiata Wait Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Commander has video of C-Stone? THAT C-stone?!?!?!?!?!?

I've been asking around for such video for ever!!!!!!!!!!!!! I want my dear and supportive wife to be able to see it.

I i i i i i i i i i i i i i WAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNTTTTTZZZZ IT, Precious!!!!!!!

Frown Frown Frown (winey puppy face)
Tongue Tongue Tongue (happy panting BEGGING puppy face)
09-27-2004 10:42 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

You needs talk to the man -

and except for CHicken legs (two words there dude...
Thigh implants...)

and some dude playin an instrument somewhere between a baby rattle and a tamboura...
its a purty cool show!

..actually - its just a VERY cool show all through l- you know I'm jivin ya'll!

09-27-2004 11:08 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
DaLe DaLe is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 03-19-2002
Location: MiNNeSoTa - HeRe we put salt on the Roads... Lord, Help me be Salt of the Earth - NoT Salt in the Wound. so, take most everything I SaY HeRe with a grain of Salt !

quote:
Originally posted by jiminy
(could it have been that 4th brownie that Pam made...??)

I just talked to CC about 10 minutes ago...
what was in those brownies? Shocked
CC, woggy, cricket & even PaM are all pretty wound up about this event...

09-27-2004 11:29 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

daLe-

It was easy to get Pam on board-
what with my rapier wit and charm and all....

(or maybe it was seeing Theos legs..? she thought-..."I could see them in
3d and everything....." )

09-27-2004 12:18 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Yes, yes, Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

All the better to reflect the GLORY with, my dear.

(and there's the crown of my head too!) Roll Eyes
09-27-2004 15:12 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Cowboy Hats for Everyone!

09-27-2004 15:44 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Commander Cote
Woolly Eggwhisk

I keep singing to myself..."If you'll all be there, you'll be home right then?"
Oh well, whatever the case it's going to be awesome. If you're anywhere near Stillwater Saturday night stop in and leave all your cares outside the door "cuz we be rockin'".
09-27-2004 16:34 Commander Cote is offline Send an Email to Commander Cote Search for Posts by Commander Cote Add Commander Cote to your Buddy List
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Hey Commander! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Did you receive the copy of LAOTAC that I sent you?
09-27-2004 18:44 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
Ron E Ron E is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-388.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

RE: Hey Commander! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Any chance of coming to Ontario, the Lost Dogs made it, surely they'll let you in Theo?

09-27-2004 20:08 Ron E is offline Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Ron E: Nearly as funny as the above! YIM Account Name of Ron E: Ow my ribs
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Heh heh Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

As one who has crossed the Canadian border with the Lost Dogs, I can tell you that--in a post 911 world--that can be a bit of any experience! HA!!!!!! Cool Big Grin
09-27-2004 20:10 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
Ron E Ron E is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-388.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

RE: Heh heh Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Oh yeah, you did a show or two with them in Vancouver or Victoria or somewhere there didn't you?

09-27-2004 20:15 Ron E is offline Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Ron E: Nearly as funny as the above! YIM Account Name of Ron E: Ow my ribs
Commander Cote
Woolly Eggwhisk

Theo
Yes I Did!!!
Thank You
09-27-2004 20:24 Commander Cote is offline Send an Email to Commander Cote Search for Posts by Commander Cote Add Commander Cote to your Buddy List
Pages (8): [1] 2 3 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Theo!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH