Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Come as a Child or Not At All II <Two>!!! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (4): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Come as a Child or Not At All II <Two>!!! 2 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 03-22-2002

Hey all Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Dale, Sorry you got such a response. Local CF Foundations are all different. WA State CFF is no fun and I don't deal with them any longer. AZ is great. Perhaps we ought to gather the funds and send it down there, reminding them of who we are and how kind they were a couple years back. Perhaps they'll pass the word on to our own states to be a little more gracious. Or just give it to AAR. I'll get it into the right hands.

MOVIE!!!!???? Wuh, yah!!!!! Read the "Bonus tracks" section!! =-) Put the disk in your computer and it will either bring up a movie player or you can use whatever you have (Windows media player, Quik-time, etc.).

Enjoy!! Tongue
09-08-2004 22:40 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Hey all Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Dale, Sorry you got such a response. Local CF Foundations are all different. WA State CFF is no fun and I don't deal with them any longer. AZ is great. Perhaps we ought to gather the funds and send it down there, reminding them of who we are and how kind they were a couple years back. Perhaps they'll pass the word on to our own states to be a little more gracious. Or just give it to AAR. I'll get it into the right hands.

MOVIE!!!!???? Wuh, yah!!!!! Read the "Bonus tracks" section!! =-) Put the disk in your computer and it will either bring up a movie player or you can use whatever you have (Windows media player, Quik-time, etc.).

Enjoy!!
Tongue
09-08-2004 22:41 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
bereal bereal is a female
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-443.jpg

Registration Date: 03-08-2004
Location: "I still love Jesus, I'm just afraid of His followers." DwDunphy

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I hadn't even read the liner notes yet until you mentioned that. I did see that mentioned as a Bonus Track but wasn't sure it really was a "movie" or if it was the title of a song. Thanks for the heads up! Cool

I'll watch it later cuz I gotta get some sleep. I'm extremely tired! Wink

Holy God break me, Holy Lord take me
Lay your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently
Your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently

Smile
09-08-2004 22:57 bereal is offline Homepage of bereal Search for Posts by bereal Add bereal to your Buddy List
Captain Pedantic Captain Pedantic is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-239.gif

Registration Date: 12-18-2002
Location: "This calls for a very special blend of psychology and extreme violence." - Vyvian - The Young Ones

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Mine arrived today - good postage time! - first impressions are good.

09-09-2004 20:42 Captain Pedantic is offline Send an Email to Captain Pedantic Search for Posts by Captain Pedantic Add Captain Pedantic to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Captain Pedantic
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Hey hey hey Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

First impressions are everything!!! Wink Wink
09-10-2004 15:08 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
Eleanor Eleanor is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-641.jpg

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

From Commander Cote Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Good Day Everyone
Here's the poster for the CAACONAA CD RELEASE/BENEFIT SHOW in Minnesota on
October 2. If you have any questions just e-mail me at
rebelbase2001@comcast.net.
Also, Wes, sorry about the spelling.

A Splendid Time Is Guaranteed For All......

God Bless
Commander

09-11-2004 16:05 Eleanor is offline Send an Email to Eleanor Search for Posts by Eleanor Add Eleanor to your Buddy List
Jevon the Tall Jevon the Tall is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Location: "You're not from around here are you?" said the stranger to the little man in the wool sweater who looked vaguely like a sheep. Maybe it was the long boots but he was kind of cute. "What's your name?" he asked "My friends call me Theo." he replied

"... my name is Theo, stand back 'cause I've got B.O."

09-11-2004 18:32 Jevon the Tall is offline Send an Email to Jevon the Tall Homepage of Jevon the Tall Search for Posts by Jevon the Tall Add Jevon the Tall to your Buddy List
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Jeeeevooooon! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Is that the most constructive thing you can say? Just because I won't seranade my wife at a public gig with your number: "I fard for my wife in bed!" or whatever. Sheesh, man!!!! Roll Eyes
09-12-2004 19:07 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
DaLe DaLe is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 03-19-2002
Location: MiNNeSoTa - HeRe we put salt on the Roads... Lord, Help me be Salt of the Earth - NoT Salt in the Wound. so, take most everything I SaY HeRe with a grain of Salt !

Thumb Up! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

saturday Cool

10-01-2004 07:36 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

I wanna see a movie!!

(And I will -for my CAACONAA II is being hand delivered- and signed

, and I am hoping for a little spittle and phlegm on it to- with luck........good for a DNA match later......)

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
10-01-2004 08:03 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Commander Cote
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 03-18-2002

Ladies & Gentleman
Only 9.5 hours until the BIG SHINDIG!!!!!!!
10-02-2004 08:44 Commander Cote is offline Send an Email to Commander Cote Search for Posts by Commander Cote Add Commander Cote to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

have we said it??? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

ALL-

If you dont have CAACONAA II- I think you should.
If you know even a sparkle of Theos vision- or his past-
then the things about it that may not make sense at first- well, they still dont make sense-but they are cool..! (hee hee)

It is a complement to the book- to the AA site, to the man..to Andrew himself,
and well-
to the very idea of living well-and loving well.

thank you Theo-for this.

and all I can say is- it will add to your CD collection - not in that phoney mine is better than yours...

but for what it is as a work and a moment we all need to reflect upon.

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by jiminy: 10-04-2004 13:33.

10-04-2004 13:32 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-522.jpg

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

quote:
Originally posted by Jevon the Tall
"... my name is Theo, stand back 'cause I've got B.O."

Just cuz it's true doesn't mean it's nice to say! Shocked

Tongue

10-04-2004 13:48 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-382.gif

Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

I thought Theo smelled quite nice Smile

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

10-04-2004 22:52 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-522.jpg

me too. (sigh)

Tongue

10-05-2004 07:54 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
DaLe DaLe is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 03-19-2002
Location: MiNNeSoTa - HeRe we put salt on the Roads... Lord, Help me be Salt of the Earth - NoT Salt in the Wound. so, take most everything I SaY HeRe with a grain of Salt !

Thumb Up! RE: have we said it??? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by jiminy
If you dont have CAACONAA II- I think you should.
thank you Theo-for this.
it will add to your CD collection - not in that phoney mine is better than yours...
but for what it is as a work and a moment we all need to reflect upon.

YuP, this is Very GooD Cool I am very glad I got it Smile

10-05-2004 16:03 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Thank you all Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

1. For purchasing the CD
2. For attending the MN gig
3. For saying that I smelled nice
10-09-2004 11:06 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

i'm not sure that Theo smells any nicer than Jevon?
10-09-2004 11:19 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
Jevon the Tall Jevon the Tall is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Location: "You're not from around here are you?" said the stranger to the little man in the wool sweater who looked vaguely like a sheep. Maybe it was the long boots but he was kind of cute. "What's your name?" he asked "My friends call me Theo." he replied

I'm proud to say that I stink and Theo smells.

A win win for everyone.

10-09-2004 19:51 Jevon the Tall is offline Send an Email to Jevon the Tall Homepage of Jevon the Tall Search for Posts by Jevon the Tall Add Jevon the Tall to your Buddy List
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

With all the time that Wes has been spending with the 2 of you, is his scent worsening?
10-10-2004 00:33 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
Pages (4): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Come as a Child or Not At All II <Two>!!!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH