Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Come as a Child or Not At All II <Two>!!! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (4): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Come as a Child or Not At All II <Two>!!! 2 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
wes berlin wes berlin is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: "but today i feel that too much of the church is merely a thermometer, which measures rather than molds popular opinion" mlk 1965

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

hey now!

Big Grin

10-10-2004 00:47 wes berlin is offline Send an Email to wes berlin Search for Posts by wes berlin Add wes berlin to your Buddy List
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Now that it is lima time, i might contribute to the stench too.

GO BLUE!!
10-10-2004 00:56 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
Official Impasto

Location: "but today i feel that too much of the church is merely a thermometer, which measures rather than molds popular opinion" mlk 1965

kristine and i are going to the game tomorrow! woohoo!!!!

i remain steadfast in my hope that the dodgers can pulloff a miracle!

10-10-2004 01:25 wes berlin is offline Send an Email to wes berlin Search for Posts by wes berlin Add wes berlin to your Buddy List
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Have a great, great time!
10-10-2004 10:34 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-382.gif

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

...... looks like the Dodgers did about as well as the Twinkies did..........

**sigh**

But HOW ABOUT THEM VIKINGS, HUH????

whoooooooooo hoooooooooooooooooooooooo

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

10-11-2004 09:13 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-522.jpg

football sucks! Red Face

10-11-2004 09:52 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

no Dr-
Baseball sux-

Where have all the good Teams gone?

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
10-11-2004 10:55 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

quote:
Originally posted by dennis
football sucks! Red Face

DOES NOT!!!!!!!!!!!

10-11-2004 11:14 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
Mountain Fan Mountain Fan is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-114.jpg

Registration Date: 10-09-2003

I really enjoy CAACONAA II. It has the feeling of a studio album and is well produced.

I would also say that if you like it or Theo's Americana, then you must also get 3-6 AM. It is basically live and I think the vocals have more raw passion in them. Thanks Theo and Wes! Smile )

Got a few miles left ...

Make sure you have heard a Kind Word! Happy
10-11-2004 11:37 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
Official Impasto

quote:
Originally posted by Mountain Fan
I would also say that if you like it or Theo's Americana, then you must also get 3-6 AM. It is basically live and I think the vocals have more raw passion in them. Thanks Theo and Wes! Smile )

i agree....and thanks. Smile

10-11-2004 11:47 wes berlin is offline Send an Email to wes berlin Search for Posts by wes berlin Add wes berlin to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

well I cannot agree- omly because I have not heard 3 to 6 am- and theo did NOT bring any with...

I 2 really enjoy CA- II -

there are some standout performances on it -Master Plan just jumps- and I did listen here at work (low volume) but when I put it in the Car C-player on the way home last Friday- Whoo Whoo!!!
TURN IT UP!!!
What-?

did you say something?
...hello-?

turn this way- I'm not that good at lip reading.......?

Wait- my miracle ear has an adjustment......a bit..uh huh..
there !

Now, say again?

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
10-11-2004 12:32 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
DaLe DaLe is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 03-19-2002
Location: MiNNeSoTa - HeRe we put salt on the Roads... Lord, Help me be Salt of the Earth - NoT Salt in the Wound. so, take most everything I SaY HeRe with a grain of Salt !

quote:
Originally posted by jiminy...
Whoo Whoo!!!
TURN IT UP!!!
What-?

did you say something?
...hello-?

turn this way- I'm not that good at lip reading.......?

Wait- my miracle ear has an adjustment......a bit..uh huh..
there !

Now, say again?

I SaiD
Your one Funny DuDe, Man... Roll Eyes

10-11-2004 17:04 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

CAC II is a veddy cool thang.............................

I plan to take it along on my road trip to Iowa this weekend, and TURN UP THE VOLUME Smile

10-13-2004 16:31 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
Commander Cote
Woolly Eggwhisk

ROAD TRIP?!?!?!?!?

Are we stopping in Stillwater? I have added about 60-70 additions to my vault
THANKS TO DALE, no really, I'm not complaining. I'm grateful for the tip.
Thanks Dale
10-13-2004 20:56 Commander Cote is offline Send an Email to Commander Cote Search for Posts by Commander Cote Add Commander Cote to your Buddy List
DaLe DaLe is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 03-19-2002
Location: MiNNeSoTa - HeRe we put salt on the Roads... Lord, Help me be Salt of the Earth - NoT Salt in the Wound. so, take most everything I SaY HeRe with a grain of Salt !

quote:
Originally posted by Commander Cote
ROAD TRIP?!?!?!?!?

Are we stopping in Stillwater? I have added about 60-70 additions to my vault THANKS TO DALE, no really, I'm not complaining. I'm grateful for the tip.
Thanks Dale

now where did I put those blue-prints...

it is called fattening up the calf before the KiLL...

10-14-2004 09:18 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 03-22-2002

Road Trip?!?!? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

ROAD TRIP?!?!?

ROAD TRIP!??!?!?!?!?

i tink 'll pass on dis waun! 'm still tired. Wink
10-14-2004 10:16 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
Commander Cote
Woolly Eggwhisk

Dale
The blue prints you have are old, you may have to draw up new ones by the time I get done here.....

Woggy & JiMiNy
Are you guys passin through? If so let's get together......
10-14-2004 17:56 Commander Cote is offline Send an Email to Commander Cote Search for Posts by Commander Cote Add Commander Cote to your Buddy List
Pages (4): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Come as a Child or Not At All II <Two>!!!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH