Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Please Help! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Please Help!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
ZOOMY ZOOMY is a male
Normal Noggin

Registration Date: 01-06-2004

Shocked Please Help! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Through a fault not of my own, General Motors now has my Alarma Chronicles disk 3 wherever it is that they take apart cd players that eat cd's and don't give them back! Can someone please burn me a copy of theirs? I have one of the original 1500 copies and I'm really bummed that the original disk is missing but if I could at least have a copy, I could at least listen to it again. Thanks.
08-04-2004 19:47 ZOOMY is offline Send an Email to ZOOMY Search for Posts by ZOOMY Add ZOOMY to your Buddy List
Mountain Fan Mountain Fan is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-114.jpg

Registration Date: 10-09-2003

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

That's Vox Humana, right? (not a personal big fan of much of Alarma Chronicles music, but still really appreciate the lyrics)

I'm sure there's a few here who could help you out with a copy. I only have a cassette that I haven't bothered trying to convert yet.

If you have time, it would be interesting to hear your story about General Motors.

And keep in mind an Alarma Chronicles bookset reissue (Vol 1-4 + book) may be coming sometime in the not too distant future? Maybe in the next year or two? I guess we'll hafta wait and see.

Got a few miles left ...

Make sure you have heard a Kind Word! Happy
08-05-2004 07:29 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
DaLe DaLe is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 03-19-2002
Location: MiNNeSoTa - HeRe we put salt on the Roads... Lord, Help me be Salt of the Earth - NoT Salt in the Wound. so, take most everything I SaY HeRe with a grain of Salt !

Question Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Mountain Fan
And keep in mind an Alarma Chronicles bookset reissue (Vol 1-4 + book) may be coming sometime in the not too distant future? Maybe in the next year or two? I guess we'll hafta wait and see.

wha... Confused

08-05-2004 07:44 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
Mountain Fan Mountain Fan is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-114.jpg

Registration Date: 10-09-2003

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by DaLe
quote:
Originally posted by Mountain Fan

wha... Confused

I think I have seen it said that that is a real possibility, but I don't think I remember any time frame attached to it. I just made that up out of wishful thinking. Tongue Big Grin

Got a few miles left ...

Make sure you have heard a Kind Word! Happy
08-05-2004 07:45 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

Cool Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Disk 3 is Side 2 of Vox Humana and all of Fearful Symmetry.

Yo ZOOMY, if no-one else has given you a solid offer yet PM me....

Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue
08-05-2004 07:47 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Yeah I think thats the one disc we don't have a few of.
We have a handfull of the other two discs we used for
replacement discs for people.

We were told they would love to get it printed again
and maybe it will see the light of day when things
are rolling.

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
08-05-2004 08:00 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-522.jpg

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

the bookset should not be out of print! Red Face

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by dennis: 08-05-2004 15:41.

08-05-2004 15:40 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

It should be in every house in America.

08-06-2004 13:24 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-522.jpg

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

Pleased

08-06-2004 13:29 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
El Diablo
Sublime Brain Puppet

images/avatars/avatar-457.gif

Registration Date: 12-15-2002
Location: most of you wouldn't know God if you saw him walking down the street in a green robe.... Kenneth Copeland

Attention RE: Please Help! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by ZOOMY
Can someone please burn me a copy of theirs?

i'm the only one who'll be doing any burning around here, mister! Evil

08-06-2004 14:18 El Diablo is offline Send an Email to El Diablo Search for Posts by El Diablo Add El Diablo to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

quote:
Originally posted by Mark

along with the NS5??
(went and saw I robot this evening with my daughter..I liked it!)

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
08-07-2004 00:29 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

quote:

along with the NS5??
(went and saw I robot this evening with my daughter..I liked it!)

08-07-2004 00:29 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

holy carp!
I'm seeing double!

08-07-2004 00:30 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-382.gif

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

GIVE UP THE ADULT BEVERAGES Smile

(or, have more !!)

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

08-09-2004 13:02 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

MAKE IT A DOUBLE.....

(all you Mike Knott Fans..that is one of the most direct songs I think I have ever heard in all C music- I love it- but can't seem to find one place I may be able to sing it....)

08-09-2004 14:15 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-382.gif

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

..............how about on Kolmonen 2?

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

08-09-2004 14:20 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
Captain Pedantic Captain Pedantic is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-239.gif

Registration Date: 12-18-2002
Location: "This calls for a very special blend of psychology and extreme violence." - Vyvian - The Young Ones

quote:

Why stop with America? Those darn Canadians need to be tought a thing or two.

08-09-2004 19:07 Captain Pedantic is offline Send an Email to Captain Pedantic Search for Posts by Captain Pedantic Add Captain Pedantic to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Captain Pedantic
bereal bereal is a female
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-443.jpg

Registration Date: 03-08-2004
Location: "I still love Jesus, I'm just afraid of His followers." DwDunphy

Thumb Up! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Woggy
..............how about on Kolmonen 2?

Kolmonen is great! Cricket, take yer sista's advice. She be one smart woman! Wink

Holy God break me, Holy Lord take me
Lay your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently
Your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently

Smile
08-10-2004 00:06 bereal is offline Homepage of bereal Search for Posts by bereal Add bereal to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Please Help!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH