Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Terry Taylor "loose ends" volume's 1, 2 & 3 » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (4): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Terry Taylor "loose ends" volume's 1, 2 & 3 2 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
bereal bereal is a female
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-443.jpg

Registration Date: 03-08-2004
Location: "I still love Jesus, I'm just afraid of His followers." DwDunphy

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by jiminy
br
you have yet to hear it?
its a treasure......
Isnt it "out there" somewhere to hear?

Cmon you lunky linkers- find this gal that song!

Ditto! Where's it at? I wanna hear it! Wink

Holy God break me, Holy Lord take me
Lay your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently
Your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently

Smile
08-04-2004 11:02 bereal is offline Homepage of bereal Search for Posts by bereal Add bereal to your Buddy List
Eleanor Eleanor is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-641.jpg

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by bereal
quote:
br
you have yet to hear it?
its a treasure......

Ditto! Where's it at? I wanna hear it! Wink

it's on one of the Happy Christmas CDs. You can still find them at your local CBS during the holidays. I think it's on Vol 2 ????

El
08-04-2004 11:11 Eleanor is offline Send an Email to Eleanor Search for Posts by Eleanor Add Eleanor to your Buddy List
Eleanor Eleanor is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-641.jpg

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

yep. Vol 2

08-04-2004 11:13 Eleanor is offline Send an Email to Eleanor Search for Posts by Eleanor Add Eleanor to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

Thanks El! Yer a gem! Wink

Smile
08-04-2004 11:23 bereal is offline Homepage of bereal Search for Posts by bereal Add bereal to your Buddy List
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

quote:
Originally posted by Eleanor
yep. Vol 2

Ah yes, I don't have that CD.

08-04-2004 12:09 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Mountain Fan Mountain Fan is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-114.jpg

Registration Date: 10-09-2003

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by carl
.... although I DO still treasure these for my only copy of the Dogs doing the Chipmunks "Christmas Song."

"Mike.... Mike.... MIKE ROE!!!"

"Ooo-kaaaay...."

Priceless. Big Grin

Plus, Virtual Derry's a lot more entertaining than the real one. Tongue

Alrighty now carl! Yer outta yer ever-lovin mind! Everyone knows the real Derri is much better than the virtual Derri!Evil

Besides, I'd love to hear the Dogs doing the Chipmunks "Christmas Song". That has got to be great! Big Grin

I wonder if carl has some "vice devices" to go along with his virtual Derri? Shocked

Got a few miles left ...

Make sure you have heard a Kind Word! Happy
08-04-2004 12:16 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

Shocked Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Oh, my MF, you are a character! Big Grin

Smile
08-04-2004 12:21 bereal is offline Homepage of bereal Search for Posts by bereal Add bereal to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

Thumb Down! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Oh, my MF, you are a character! Big Grin

Believe it or not, there are some wackos out there working on stuff like that! Mad

Humanity depraved.

Got a few miles left ...

08-04-2004 12:39 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

quote:
Originally posted by Mountain Fan
I wonder if carl has some "vice devices" to go along with his virtual Derri? Shocked

What exactly are you trying to say? Speak up. Include addresses. Suggest other things to fill the grooves. C'mon, you can do it. Tongue

Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue
08-04-2004 12:57 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
Ubique Epoque

quote:
quote:

What exactly are you trying to say? Speak up. Include addresses. Suggest other things to fill the grooves. C'mon, you can do it. Tongue

Don't give him any more ideas MF! Wink Tongue

Smile
08-04-2004 13:14 bereal is offline Homepage of bereal Search for Posts by bereal Add bereal to your Buddy List
Ben Ben is a male
Dignified Lazar

Registration Date: 06-15-2004

quote:
Originally posted by dorfsmith
quote:
Originally posted by Eleanor
yep. Vol 2

Ah yes, I don't have that CD.

There are three available on e-bay right now for $0.99 to $1.99 plus shipping.

Ben
08-04-2004 13:45 Ben is offline Send an Email to Ben Search for Posts by Ben Add Ben to your Buddy List
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

cool!

08-04-2004 14:36 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

wondering ....
does that Promo CD contain "Blue Christmas"
by Dr Love? (enjoying right now)

If so - it is REALLLLLY worth the price of admission IMHO.
Someone buy it for me- I'll owe ya the buck.
Eh?

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
08-04-2004 16:12 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-522.jpg

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

Thumb Up! $$$$$$ Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by audiori
For those who don't know they are basically unauthorized
bootleg CDRs of DA related tracks that are not on their
albums. All taken from various other projects and put together.

It seems to me if these were sold at the web store it would be a cool way to raise some cash! Pleased

08-04-2004 20:16 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

OK, here we go.... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by djp72
all i need is an "official" track listing for what tracks 17 > 30 are on loose ends vol 3...

thanks!

You gotta send these reminders closer to 4 EST.... Roll Eyes

17. Theo's Logic (rough mix)
18. The Bubble Bursts (rough mix - fade)
19. Bakersfield (rough mix - fade)
20. Constance of the Universe (rough mix)
21. Allison
22. Happy Old Man
23. Surfonic Promo
24. California Blue (Daniel Amos demo)
25. Pay for Surf
26. Into the Deep
27. Kumbiya
28. Chiming In
29. William Blake
30. Revolution # Niner

Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue
08-05-2004 07:41 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
Ubique Epoque

quote:
quote:
quote:

Well, this isn't the dump.

But there was that judge that got dismissed because he was using a certain device during open court trials under the bench that other court employees complained about because it made a "whooshing" sound. Wouldn't you have liked to have been a plaintiff or defendant in that court? I bet he was partial to whoever he thought was most attractive. I hear he is a jack of all trades now doing odd jobs and considering going full-time into plumbing or swimming pool maintenance. (I made the last sentence up, but the first part was news).

Got a few miles left ...

08-05-2004 07:44 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

Shocked Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

But there was that judge that got dismissed because he was using a certain device during open court trials under the bench that other court employees complained about because it made a "whooshing" sound. Wouldn't you have liked to have been a plaintiff or defendant in that court? I bet he was partial to whoever he thought was most attractive. I hear he is a jack of all trades now doing odd jobs and considering going full-time into plumbing or swimming pool maintenance. (I made the last sentence up, but the first part was news).

You had to do it, didn't you? Tongue

Smile
08-05-2004 13:47 bereal is offline Homepage of bereal Search for Posts by bereal Add bereal to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

You had to do it, didn't you? Tongue

Actually, I didn't do it, the judge did. Shocked The only vacuum I use is the one to clean up the floor occasionally. Big Grin

Got a few miles left ...

08-06-2004 12:47 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

quote:
br
you have yet to hear it?
its a treasure......

Thanks Cricket for findin this gal that song! Wink

Smile
08-07-2004 15:32 bereal is offline Homepage of bereal Search for Posts by bereal Add bereal to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-522.jpg

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

honey do my warsh!

08-08-2004 14:19 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
Pages (4): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Terry Taylor "loose ends" volume's 1, 2 & 3

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH