Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » hi folks » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (5): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 5 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page hi folks 2 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Tim-
did you view the
"Best DA Concert" thread
I thought it was the bomb..
ferget the age comments-
YOU ROCKED!!!
Never seen you boys live............................

yet

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
07-30-2004 14:50 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
tchandler tchandler is a male
Daniel Amos

Registration Date: 03-22-2002

Thread Starter Thread Started by tchandler
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Tim, that vest is looking a little tight on you.

i had 27 corndogs before the show at, um, that bar there.

you can see the rest of my band at www.tcandrandy.com!
07-30-2004 14:56 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

You look great in those pictures Tim.

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
07-30-2004 14:58 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
Daniel Amos

thanks, jiminy. it was a blast playing music with them fellers.
07-30-2004 14:59 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-382.gif

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

quote:
Originally posted by tchandler
hey, why is that guy with the cup trying to do "the limbo" under my leg? odd that i don't recall any of that.

No, noooooooooooo, that's not so odd...........

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

07-30-2004 15:02 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
Administrator

You shoulda dragged that guy around by the back of his shirt
and then steamrollered over him....

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
07-30-2004 15:06 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
Daniel Amos

quote:
You look great in those pictures Tim.

thanks! here's my favorite one:

www.tcandrandy.com/tim__randy.jpg

it's me with randy! randy stonehill!!
07-30-2004 15:15 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
Administrator

Got that gallagher thing goin' on there too!
Outta site!

07-30-2004 15:24 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
DaLe DaLe is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 03-19-2002
Location: MiNNeSoTa - HeRe we put salt on the Roads... Lord, Help me be Salt of the Earth - NoT Salt in the Wound. so, take most everything I SaY HeRe with a grain of Salt !

quote:
hi, sprinklerhead

quote:
You are going to quit your job? Does that mean you'll tour with DA again instead of that Plankeye dude?

i actually like my job -- it'd be really fun to tour again, but it just ain't gonna happen. Crying

Never say Never.... oh, you said ain't then it may happen someday Cool

07-30-2004 15:31 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
Daniel Amos

hi, DaLe!
07-30-2004 15:33 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
Ron E Ron E is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-388.jpg

Hi Tim, remember the time we were throwing the paper airplanes in class and we got tossed out?

07-30-2004 15:36 Ron E is offline Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Ron E: Nearly as funny as the above! YIM Account Name of Ron E: Ow my ribs
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

Tell Tim about the baby.
07-30-2004 15:37 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

I thought it went

"hey remember, remember the time we took that snake and we put it down little Bethies dress?

Now I dont think Miss Axlerod was much impressed

alma mater- the Coop

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
07-30-2004 15:41 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
DaLe DaLe is a male
Official Impasto

Location: MiNNeSoTa - HeRe we put salt on the Roads... Lord, Help me be Salt of the Earth - NoT Salt in the Wound. so, take most everything I SaY HeRe with a grain of Salt !

quote:
hi, DaLe!

GooD Job on MuTT any inside recording stories?

at least ones you could post HeRe Big Grin

07-30-2004 15:41 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
Daniel Amos

hi Ron -- hi baxter ...um...what?
07-30-2004 15:42 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Hi Tim

i'm feeling old and slighlty wrecked these days too. My wrist is so sore, i struck out 6 straight times at a batting cage yesterday with one of the boys.
07-30-2004 15:44 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
DaLe DaLe is a male
Official Impasto

quote:
Originally posted by baxter
Hi Tim

i'm feeling old and slighlty wrecked these days too. My wrist is so sore, i struck out 6 straight times at a batting cage yesterday with one of the boys.

so... that would be 18 straight strikes Shocked

07-30-2004 15:47 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

i could barely hold the bat. Frown

Will you annoint me with oil, Tim?
07-30-2004 15:49 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
Daniel Amos

dale -- Mutt went by real fast, faster than usual (i'm sure you've heard.) the other thing is that i only got to play on 4 of the tunes because they were recording a lot during the day when i was at work. but i went over and hung out at night and at least had the chance to play on a few.
07-30-2004 15:49 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
Daniel Amos

baxter, i know what ya mean. i hear all these snapping sounds in my shoulders if i move the wrong way. i gotta start lifting weights again, dambit!!
07-30-2004 15:51 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
Pages (5): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 5 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » hi folks

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH