Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » How did you find DA? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (13): « first ... « previous 8 9 [10] 11 12 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page How did you find DA? 10 Votes - Average Rating: 9.1010 Votes - Average Rating: 9.1010 Votes - Average Rating: 9.1010 Votes - Average Rating: 9.10
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Commander Cote
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 03-18-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hey Youngin'. are you referring to me? I was listening to DA when your momma was slapping your little hinder. You young folk have to realize what us older folk had to endure....Basking in Shotgun Angel, then waiting years for Horrendous Disc, and then they messed with our minds and released Alarma just weeks after that (going from a Rock/Pop to New Wave in just weeks).
And all the waiting for Da lp's after that....you'll have to excuse me now I have to go take my heart medication..
04-08-2006 18:49 Commander Cote is offline Send an Email to Commander Cote Search for Posts by Commander Cote Add Commander Cote to your Buddy List
clonliness clonliness is a male
Mind Peach

images/avatars/avatar-105.jpg

Registration Date: 04-06-2006
Location: He's a real nowhere man, living in his nowhere land, making all his nowhere plans for nobody.

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Hey Youngin'. are you referring to me? I was listening to DA when your momma was slapping your little hinder. You young folk have to realize what us older folk had to endure....Basking in Shotgun Angel, then waiting years for Horrendous Disc, and then they messed with our minds and released Alarma just weeks after that (going from a Rock/Pop to New Wave in just weeks).

Smile I was refering to myself, actually. But, if that makes the old flatus out there feel older, well I apologize. Tongue

"Has anyone ever noticed that my name is mis-spelled"?
-cloneliness
04-09-2006 01:42 clonliness is offline Search for Posts by clonliness Add clonliness to your Buddy List
Captain Pedantic Captain Pedantic is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-239.gif

Registration Date: 12-18-2002
Location: "This calls for a very special blend of psychology and extreme violence." - Vyvian - The Young Ones

Gah! you young'uns today. I remember way back when we wore an onion on our belt - it was the style at the time....

04-09-2006 03:39 Captain Pedantic is offline Send an Email to Captain Pedantic Search for Posts by Captain Pedantic Add Captain Pedantic to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Captain Pedantic
Commander Cote
Woolly Eggwhisk

Clonliness, I was just a funnin with ya. But, in listenin' to some of the stories I do feel a little on the elderly side.
04-09-2006 07:43 Commander Cote is offline Send an Email to Commander Cote Search for Posts by Commander Cote Add Commander Cote to your Buddy List
Mind Peach

Location: He's a real nowhere man, living in his nowhere land, making all his nowhere plans for nobody.

quote:
Clonliness, I was just a funnin with ya. But, in listenin' to some of the stories I do feel a little on the elderly side.

Sorry Commander, my dad's fiftieth was last year. I guess that put me in the habit of pointing out the infirmities of others. I was a just a funnin' with ya too.

-cloneliness
04-09-2006 11:19 clonliness is offline Search for Posts by clonliness Add clonliness to your Buddy List
Audiori J Audiori J is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-103.jpg

Registration Date: 11-27-2004
Location: "Clowns to the left of me! Jokers to the right! Here I AM stuck in the middle with you." - Stealers Wheel

quote:
Originally posted by Captain Pedantic
Gah! you young'uns today. I remember way back when we wore an onion on our belt - it was the style at the time....

Now days they call that a fanny pack.

04-09-2006 11:29 Audiori J is offline Send an Email to Audiori J Search for Posts by Audiori J Add Audiori J to your Buddy List
Mind Peach

Gee Grandpa tell me more. Did that make your wallet and keys and stuff smell funny? And how did it protect you from pickpockets in foreign countries with the whole restriction on produce at the border?

-cloneliness
04-09-2006 11:35 clonliness is offline Search for Posts by clonliness Add clonliness to your Buddy List
bigdork.2
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-231.jpg

Registration Date: 11-22-2004

quote:

those were the days...

when everyone wore onions

04-09-2006 12:47 bigdork.2 is offline Send an Email to bigdork.2 Search for Posts by bigdork.2 Add bigdork.2 to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

well - confession says I turned 50 last month..
So the hump of the hill was seen.

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
04-09-2006 14:22 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Commander Cote
Woolly Eggwhisk

Oh wise sage, prepareth me for the journey over......should I bring my AARP Card?
04-09-2006 14:41 Commander Cote is offline Send an Email to Commander Cote Search for Posts by Commander Cote Add Commander Cote to your Buddy List
servantsteve servantsteve is a male
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-640.jpg

Registration Date: 07-02-2002

quote:
Originally posted by Audiori J
quote:

Now days they call that a fanny pack.
They're also called fag bags in the South

04-09-2006 20:00 servantsteve is offline Homepage of servantsteve Search for Posts by servantsteve Add servantsteve to your Buddy List Add servantsteve to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of servantsteve: no YIM Account Name of servantsteve: yes
servantsteve servantsteve is a male
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-640.jpg

Registration Date: 07-02-2002

My oldest brother turns 50 this year
My other brother turns 50 in 2007
My sister turns 50 in 2008
And I bring up the rear guard in 2009.

But, hey, I must be younger than the new guy b/c my son is 3 and his is already reached the ripe age of 4.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by servantsteve: 04-09-2006 21:34.

04-09-2006 20:02 servantsteve is offline Homepage of servantsteve Search for Posts by servantsteve Add servantsteve to your Buddy List Add servantsteve to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of servantsteve: no YIM Account Name of servantsteve: yes
bigdork.2
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-231.jpg

Registration Date: 11-22-2004

you guys are a bunch of old farts

I'm an old stinker at 42

04-09-2006 20:37 bigdork.2 is offline Send an Email to bigdork.2 Search for Posts by bigdork.2 Add bigdork.2 to your Buddy List
Captain Pedantic Captain Pedantic is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-239.gif

Registration Date: 12-18-2002
Location: "This calls for a very special blend of psychology and extreme violence." - Vyvian - The Young Ones

My children have birthdays at this time. One turned 10 a cuople weeks ago and the other turns 12 next week. I'm 36 but feeling old. however thanks to this conversation I'm feeling a bit younger now Tongue

you bunch of old farts

04-10-2006 00:59 Captain Pedantic is offline Send an Email to Captain Pedantic Search for Posts by Captain Pedantic Add Captain Pedantic to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Captain Pedantic
Mind Peach

quote:
But, hey, I must be younger than the new guy b/c my son is 3 and his is already reached the ripe age of 4.

I can even do you one better! My oldest son is 4. I also have a two year old boy and a 5 month old girl! Tongue Beat that you whippersnapper!

-cloneliness
04-10-2006 01:31 clonliness is offline Search for Posts by clonliness Add clonliness to your Buddy List
Mountain Fan Mountain Fan is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-114.jpg

Registration Date: 10-09-2003

quote:
Originally posted by Commander Cote
And all the waiting for Da lp's after that....you'll have to excuse me now I have to go take my heart medication..

While early DA was good, they didn't really get going until DFBB!

Tongue Big Grin

Got a few miles left ...

Make sure you have heard a Kind Word! Happy
04-10-2006 11:34 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
Mountain Fan Mountain Fan is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-114.jpg

Registration Date: 10-09-2003

quote:
Originally posted by Commander Cote
Well, I'll come out and say it I will be 50 in December and would love to see some new music
from DA, or the Lost Dogs by then. I find myself getting more cranky and impatient as the years go by, so if I seem to be badgering Terry and the boys, remember I'm going to be 50. Now DAmmit Terry let's go with some more stuff, .......see what I mean.

You could always add to your completist Beatles collection in the meantime! Tongue Big Grin

Got a few miles left ...

Make sure you have heard a Kind Word! Happy
04-10-2006 11:34 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
Commander Cote
Woolly Eggwhisk

Other than having Paul McCartney in my house recording, I've got everything....More DA, and right now!!!!
04-10-2006 12:18 Commander Cote is offline Send an Email to Commander Cote Search for Posts by Commander Cote Add Commander Cote to your Buddy List
bereal bereal is a female
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-443.jpg

Registration Date: 03-08-2004
Location: "I still love Jesus, I'm just afraid of His followers." DwDunphy

quote:
My children have birthdays at this time. One turned 10 a cuople weeks ago and the other turns 12 next week. I'm 36 but feeling old. however thanks to this conversation I'm feeling a bit younger now Tongue

you bunch of old farts

My children will be 8, 5 and 1 this year and at 33 I'm feeling a little old, but I must say that this conversation makes me feel like a spring chicken. Pleased

Now I can make all of you old farts feel even older ~ my mom will be 51 this year.

well, that's what happens when a girl of 17 has a baby. Wink

Holy God break me, Holy Lord take me
Lay your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently
Your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently

Smile
04-10-2006 14:08 bereal is offline Homepage of bereal Search for Posts by bereal Add bereal to your Buddy List
bereal bereal is a female
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-443.jpg

Registration Date: 03-08-2004
Location: "I still love Jesus, I'm just afraid of His followers." DwDunphy

btw, welcome to the DAmb clonliness. Smile

Holy God break me, Holy Lord take me
Lay your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently
Your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently

Smile
04-10-2006 14:09 bereal is offline Homepage of bereal Search for Posts by bereal Add bereal to your Buddy List
Pages (13): « first ... « previous 8 9 [10] 11 12 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » How did you find DA?

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH