Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » Larry - Lucy I'm In Love » Good Music » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Good Music 4 Votes - Average Rating: 5.50
Posts in this Thread Author Date
 Good Music Carman 06-28-2002 15:38
 RE: Good Music joey 11-09-2005 13:22
 RE: Good Music Carman 11-03-2006 18:44
 RE: Good Music BigDork 06-28-2002 15:44
 RE: Good Music Dr Rich 06-28-2002 17:00
 RE: Good Music Carman 06-28-2002 17:04
 RE: Good Music Dr Rich 06-28-2002 17:13
 you know it babe... Carman 06-28-2002 17:20
 Wow! WildAboutCarman 07-01-2002 15:42
 RE: Good Music Little Dumbo 07-01-2002 17:22
 RE: Good Music Dr Rich 07-01-2002 19:28
 RE: Good Music Little Dumbo 07-01-2002 19:29
 RE: Good Music Dr Rich 07-01-2002 19:32
 RE: Good Music Carman 07-02-2002 00:19
 RE: Good Music arcticsunburn 07-02-2002 00:32
 RE: Good Music Joey T. 07-02-2002 00:42
 So... carl 07-02-2002 08:10
 RE: Good Music arcticsunburn 07-02-2002 12:08
 offer 999, that's 666 upside down... Joey T. 07-02-2002 12:53
 RE: Good Music Dr Rich 07-02-2002 13:37
Next Page »

Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Carman
Tuxedo-clad Megastar

Registration Date: 04-12-2002

Good Music Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

You should all listen to the smooooooooooth sounds of the Tuxedo Clad Megastar and forget Daniel Amos. Smile )

06-28-2002 15:38 Carman is offline Send an Email to Carman Homepage of Carman Search for Posts by Carman Add Carman to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-278.jpg

Registration Date: 01-08-2003
Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

Thumb Down! RE: Good Music Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by the Tuxedo Clad Megastar
You should all listen to the smooooooooooth sounds of the Tuxedo Clad Megastar and forget Daniel Amos. Smile )

i think not.... Red Face

Cool
11-09-2005 13:22 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
Carman
Tuxedo-clad Megastar

Thread Starter Thread Started by Carman
Cool RE: Good Music Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
You should all listen to the smooooooooooth sounds of the Tuxedo Clad Megastar and forget Daniel Amos. Happy

to the top! Big Grin

11-03-2006 18:44 Carman is offline Send an Email to Carman Homepage of Carman Search for Posts by Carman Add Carman to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-643.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

nice to see ya back cman!

now go away Evil

06-28-2002 15:44 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by BigDork
nice to see ya back cman!

now go away Evil

please... hit the road Wink

06-28-2002 17:00 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Carman
Tuxedo-clad Megastar

You all love me. Quit fighting it! Pleased

06-28-2002 17:04 Carman is offline Send an Email to Carman Homepage of Carman Search for Posts by Carman Add Carman to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

quote:

well, you are kinda dreamy Wink

06-28-2002 17:13 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Carman
Tuxedo-clad Megastar

you know it babe... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Dr Rich
[QUOTE]Originally posted by the Tuxedo Clad Megastar

quote:

well, you are kinda dreamy Wink

06-28-2002 17:20 Carman is offline Send an Email to Carman Homepage of Carman Search for Posts by Carman Add Carman to your Buddy List
WildAboutCarman
unregistered
Wow! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Is it really YOU, Carman?

I've been trying to get you to answer my question on your website about whether or not you're married.

So, are you?

07-01-2002 15:42
Little Dumbo
Dignified Lazar

Registration Date: 07-01-2002

I thought C-man was gay??? Confused

07-01-2002 17:22 Little Dumbo is offline Send an Email to Little Dumbo Search for Posts by Little Dumbo Add Little Dumbo to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by Little Dumbo
I thought C-man was gay??? Confused

okay...

Monty? Carl? Joey??

who be this? Wink

I will guess Monty. Smile )

07-01-2002 19:28 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Little Dumbo
Dignified Lazar

Registration Date: 07-01-2002

You guess wrong. Lose 500 points! Pleased

07-01-2002 19:29 Little Dumbo is offline Send an Email to Little Dumbo Search for Posts by Little Dumbo Add Little Dumbo to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by Little Dumbo
You guess wrong. Lose 500 points! Pleased

hmmmm.
I guess I will never know until you spill the beans Big Grin

07-01-2002 19:32 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Carman
Tuxedo-clad Megastar

Ok, well I am him and he is me, and we both take jokes too far some time as a way of dealing with crap going on in life........ Confused

07-02-2002 00:19 Carman is offline Send an Email to Carman Homepage of Carman Search for Posts by Carman Add Carman to your Buddy List
arcticsunburn arcticsunburn is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 06-10-2002
Location: Guitar; A way to express what words can't describe, and a moment of peace in a chaotic world.

quote:
Ok, well I am him and he is me, and we both take jokes too far some time as a way of dealing with crap going on in life........ Confused

So who are you again?

07-02-2002 00:32 arcticsunburn is offline Send an Email to arcticsunburn Homepage of arcticsunburn Search for Posts by arcticsunburn Add arcticsunburn to your Buddy List Add arcticsunburn to your Contact List View the MSN Profile for arcticsunburn
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

I will only post as Joey for awhile.... Can't say no more aliases ever again, but if there are they will be in good taste. Pleased

07-02-2002 00:42 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

So... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

What's so tasteless about "Little Dumbo"? Tongue

Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue
07-02-2002 08:10 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
arcticsunburn arcticsunburn is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 06-10-2002
Location: Guitar; A way to express what words can't describe, and a moment of peace in a chaotic world.

I don't get it...

07-02-2002 12:08 arcticsunburn is offline Send an Email to arcticsunburn Homepage of arcticsunburn Search for Posts by arcticsunburn Add arcticsunburn to your Buddy List Add arcticsunburn to your Contact List View the MSN Profile for arcticsunburn
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

offer 999, that's 666 upside down... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by carl

Actually, Little D. only had one tasteless comment in the Lifefest thread. I think we all have had at least one, so he might be back.... Pleased

07-02-2002 12:53 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by Joey T.
quote:
Originally posted by carl

Actually, Little D. only had one tasteless comment in the Lifefest thread. I think we all have had at least one, so he might be back.... Pleased

I kinda liked it... Wink

07-02-2002 13:37 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » Larry - Lucy I'm In Love » Good Music

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH