Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Outdoor Elvis & Lets Spin! on E-aby » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Outdoor Elvis & Lets Spin! on E-aby
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
highfiguy
Dark Steamy Cabbage

Registration Date: 05-18-2002

Outdoor Elvis & Lets Spin! on E-aby Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

In order to support my summer music buying spree (new CD's from Terry Taylor, Mike Roe, The 77's, Undercover, Bill & VOL, etc.) I am selling these two Swirling Eddies CD's at Ebay. Below are the links:

Outdoor Elvis

Let's Spin!
06-26-2002 11:57 highfiguy is offline Send an Email to highfiguy Search for Posts by highfiguy Add highfiguy to your Buddy List
Gamgee Gamgee is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 03-14-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I just can't see paying that much... hopefully they'll be reissued soon.
06-26-2002 12:05 Gamgee is offline Send an Email to Gamgee Homepage of Gamgee Search for Posts by Gamgee Add Gamgee to your Buddy List
jc
Luteous Llama

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

i'll sell kool-aid Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Theres gotta be a more respectable way to earn yer
summer stash of cash.
Lettin go of treasures would'nt be my choice.
...uhm, anybody need a kidney?
(I tried it on E-bay....sheesh, they ARE picky)
JiMINy
06-26-2002 12:34 jc is offline Send an Email to jc Search for Posts by jc Add jc to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by highfiguy
In order to support my summer music buying spree (new CD's from Terry Taylor, Mike Roe, The 77's, Undercover, Bill & VOL, etc.) I am selling these two Swirling Eddies CD's at Ebay. Below are the links:

Outdoor Elvis

Let's Spin!

You are a bad, bad man. I will wait for the re-issue... Pleased

06-26-2002 13:11 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

I got beat out on Outdoor Elvis for $20.50
$50.00 is much too high.
How can you sleep? Confused

06-26-2002 19:13 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Andrew Andrew is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 03-14-2002
Location: Bleak human landscape, flat roofed houses, bad breath, vacant lots and murder evidence. God saves and leads a remnant of scraggly, faithless people, in spite of themsleves and just because he feels like it.

non ebay lets spin sitghting Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Dr Rich
I got beat out on Outdoor Elvis for $20.50
$50.00 is much too high.
How can you sleep? Confused

Ifith thou doest not wanteth to purchase upon thine ebay there isith another source errr... verily verily I telleth you the truth today.

an australian source second hand

Although they will sting you for $US43 (incl postage)

06-26-2002 23:16 Andrew is offline Send an Email to Andrew Homepage of Andrew Search for Posts by Andrew Add Andrew to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Andrew: zoomdaddynz YIM Account Name of Andrew: zoomdaddynz
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

I'll just patiently wait for the day the re-issue is available at the webstore here for $15US and the money actually goes to help out the band. Wink

06-27-2002 00:02 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

quote:
Originally posted by Joey T.
I'll just patiently wait for the day the re-issue is available at the webstore here for $15US and the money actually goes to help out the band. Wink

MEE TOO Pleased

06-27-2002 13:16 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Outdoor Elvis & Lets Spin! on E-aby

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH