Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Thank you, Terry! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Thank you, Terry!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
web
Sublime Brain Puppet

Registration Date: 04-23-2002

Thank you, Terry! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

...and everybody else involved in the WEWH project. Absolutely incredible. I loved Songs..., but this set really added to my enjoyment.

Some of my favorite parts:
The acoustic version of "Aloha
The piano parts throughout disc 2 (Who's playing these? Is it Gene, taken from the original sessions?)
"Your Hidden Hand" from disc 3
the story (great job, Terry)

A few minor quibbles:
Would have been cool if it were hardcover, but I understand the reasons for not doing this.
Lyrics and credits for the new songs should have been included.
It would have been nice if one of the discs had all the songs (including the new ones) in the order given in the story. Guess I'll just have to program the cd player to do this Smile

Overall an excellent set. Thank you again.
06-23-2002 20:45 web is offline Send an Email to web Search for Posts by web Add web to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Thank you, Terry!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH