Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Andy's Angels' Records Presents... » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): « previous 1 [2] 3 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Andy's Angels' Records Presents... 2 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-382.gif

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

Kara Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

ORDER it...........

it's veddy good, theo....................like those female vocals........

Smile

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

06-14-2004 11:11 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
Mountain Fan Mountain Fan is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-114.jpg

Registration Date: 10-09-2003

Thumb Up! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Yes, Kara is an excellent CD! Get it NOW!

I think it's the second song "The Girazah Band" that reminds me of a mix of Huey Lewis, Mylon LeFevere and Broken Heart, along with some southern rock sounds thrown in as well. It makes for an interesting mix and feel. (I really DO like it, although some here might see these comments as negative).

It's great to support this ministry and worthy cause and get something worthwhile in return! Pleased

Got a few miles left ...

Make sure you have heard a Kind Word! Happy
06-14-2004 11:29 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
bereal bereal is a female
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-443.jpg

Registration Date: 03-08-2004
Location: "I still love Jesus, I'm just afraid of His followers." DwDunphy

Thumb Up! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Mountain Fan
Yes, Kara is an excellent CD! Get it NOW!

I think it's the second song "The Girazah Band" that reminds me of a mix of Huey Lewis, Mylon LeFevere and Broken Heart, along with some southern rock sounds thrown in as well. It makes for an interesting mix and feel. (I really DO like it, although some here might see these comments as negative).

It's great to support this ministry and worthy cause and get something worthwhile in return! Pleased

Red Face I must be gettin dense lately! I did not understand "Girazh Band" until I heard the intro! I thought it said "Gear Oz" and I thought, "What the heck is a gear oz?" Then I'm drivin' down the road and it comes on, and I hear the intro. I had to look at the CD case again! It was great.

As was the whole CD! Pleased Cool

Holy God break me, Holy Lord take me
Lay your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently
Your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently

Smile
06-14-2004 16:13 bereal is offline Homepage of bereal Search for Posts by bereal Add bereal to your Buddy List
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 03-22-2002

Thread Starter Thread Started by Theo
Woggums, my pet, et al Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Thank you so much for the encouraging words! Always nice.

So you like the chick vocals? You don't know WHAT I have to go through in order to produce THOSE sounds! I can tell you that! Shocked Roll Eyes Get Kristi to the microphone; that's about it. heh heh Wink

Are those vocals in your range, Woggums dear? If not, just make up something else! Big Grin Cool

A couple of really retro-80s sounding tunes should be available for free on the AAR website sometime this week.

Thank you all for the support and generous words!
06-14-2004 17:44 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
Stuart Pedasso
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 01-31-2003

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I thought KARA was okay too.

I got the first one apparently, although there was a weird brown mark on the CD insert which kind of freaked me out.

06-14-2004 17:56 Stuart Pedasso is offline Send an Email to Stuart Pedasso Search for Posts by Stuart Pedasso Add Stuart Pedasso to your Buddy List
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Stu Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

We won't go there! Not another bad LSD trip into your twisted psyche!

Tongue
06-15-2004 00:55 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
Eleanor Eleanor is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-641.jpg

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

hey Theo you need to fix the link to your website under your memeber information. it be all messed up

El
06-15-2004 05:16 Eleanor is offline Send an Email to Eleanor Search for Posts by Eleanor Add Eleanor to your Buddy List
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

thankx, Ele Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I think that'll work now. Yes?
06-15-2004 16:19 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
Platyhelminth

it gets you there now, but a www. in there would help too Tongue
06-15-2004 16:40 Eleanor is offline Send an Email to Eleanor Search for Posts by Eleanor Add Eleanor to your Buddy List
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

oh...... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

DOH!!!!!!!!!! Roll Eyes
06-15-2004 18:24 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
Ubique Epoque

gear oz? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by bereal
... I thought it said "Gear Oz" and I thought, "What the heck is a gear oz?" ...
Pleased Cool

What on earth could gear oz be?

Ozzy Osbourne went back to school and got a BSME (bs in mechanical engineering)?

Some fine artist turned Ozzy's head into a fine swiss timepiece?

The ol' wonderful wizard turned his machine from an automatic into a straight-drive?

It's what really makes Dorothy's slippers work?

It's Ozzy's new fancy website that he put together after his reality show became famous and he discovered that he could brand label ANYTHING. I wonder if there is a bat eradication service advertising there yet, or just rabid fans buying traditional merchandise?

Ozzy decided to quit smoking and drinking and take up backpacking, thus the gear.

Richard Gere decided to go under cover and change his name? He could have picked something less controversial sounding!

I could go on... (sorry theo!).

Kara is really a great CD!

Got a few miles left ...

06-16-2004 13:06 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

Cool RE: gear oz? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Mountain Fan
Richard Gere decided to go under cover and change his name? He could have picked something less controversial sounding!

Like "Gerbil Boy"? Tongue

Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue
06-16-2004 13:14 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
bereal bereal is a female
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-443.jpg

Registration Date: 03-08-2004
Location: "I still love Jesus, I'm just afraid of His followers." DwDunphy

LOL Big Grin

Holy God break me, Holy Lord take me
Lay your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently
Your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently

Smile
06-16-2004 14:02 bereal is offline Homepage of bereal Search for Posts by bereal Add bereal to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

RE: gear oz? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

[/quote]
Like "Gerbil Boy"? Tongue [/quote]

CS-
yer "I want to be in the ministry" prayers may get cancelled at this rate!

How is it eveyone knows that urban legend?

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
06-16-2004 14:29 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Platyhelminth

urban legend?

uh nevermind
06-16-2004 14:50 Eleanor is offline Send an Email to Eleanor Search for Posts by Eleanor Add Eleanor to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-382.gif

Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

RE: Woggums, my pet, et al Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Theo
Thank you so much for the encouraging words! Always nice.

So you like the chick vocals? You don't know WHAT I have to go through in order to produce THOSE sounds! I can tell you that! Shocked Roll Eyes Get Kristi to the microphone; that's about it. heh heh Wink

Are those vocals in your range, Woggums dear? If not, just make up something else! Big Grin Cool

A couple of really retro-80s sounding tunes should be available for free on the AAR website sometime this week.

Thank you all for the support and generous words!

Dear one, I am SO there for you.......

Have been listening to "Kara" this fine evening, and imagining singing them right along with you.......but, of course, I am not Kristi, so would be adding my own special touches...............the vocals are fine with my range Smile Smile Smile

The thought of doing this is RIGHT up there with singing along with brother JimIny.......and that's saying sumthin', my friend.

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Woggy: 06-17-2004 12:19.

06-16-2004 23:15 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Well Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

October 2nd was the tentative date. Commander put a temporary hold on that date because of possible conflicts. I'm awaiting a date confirmation. But it'll be one of those first weeks of October, most likely.

Can't wait to get my guided tour of Wilmer MN. Big Grin
06-17-2004 11:19 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

Can't wait to get my guided tour of Wilmer MN

Theo- hate to be anal - but its dont you mean WILLMAR......?

my advice- don't blink too long.............

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by jiminy: 06-17-2004 11:42.

06-17-2004 11:41 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by jiminy
Can't wait to get my guided tour of Wilmer MN

Theo- hate to be anal - but its dont you mean WILLMAR......?

my advice- don't blink too long.............

WILLMAR FUDD is the long-lost cousin of Elmer, set to make his debut hunting squirrels amongst rows of corn near the Cornerstone 2005 festival?

Got a few miles left ...

06-17-2004 12:49 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

I put one of the Andy's Angels bumper stickers on the bottom of the rear window of our newer car. It's cool because if you look in the mirror, you can read it from the driver's seat since it is see-through in daylight. Cool. Cool

And they are only $2 and if you order enough stuff, theo just might throw in one for free! Pleased

Got a few miles left ...

06-17-2004 12:52 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
Pages (3): « previous 1 [2] 3 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Andy's Angels' Records Presents...

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH