Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Zoom Daddy $7.99 » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Zoom Daddy $7.99
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

Zoom Daddy $7.99 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I just bought Zoom Daddy on CD last night (8.55 with tax Wink )

It's a good disc... never heard the whole thing before.

I have to say I think I like Bibleland more... but I really do like Zoom Daddy. a very good CD Big Grin

06-22-2002 15:27 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

Thread Starter Thread Started by Dr Rich
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Dr Rich

I have to say I think I like Bibleland more... but I really do like Zoom Daddy. a very good CD Big Grin

I just wanted to move this up to the top as I am so proud of this momment Pleased

06-23-2002 15:48 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Lost Canine Lost Canine is a male
Disjasked Lerna

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:

I love BL, but I don't think it holds up to ZD. I'm a huge fan of ZD, but then again, what the hell do I know!
LK-9

06-23-2002 17:02 Lost Canine is offline Send an Email to Lost Canine Search for Posts by Lost Canine Add Lost Canine to your Buddy List
Gamgee Gamgee is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 03-14-2002

Zoom Daddy is, without a doubt, one of the most (perhaps the most) creative, brilliant, bizarre, funny, and thought-provoking albums released by any incarnation of TST (or any other band, for that matter). It is incredible. Anyone who says less is just plain wrong.
06-23-2002 19:05 Gamgee is offline Send an Email to Gamgee Homepage of Gamgee Search for Posts by Gamgee Add Gamgee to your Buddy List
Disjasked Lerna

quote:
Originally posted by Gamgee
Zoom Daddy is, without a doubt, one of the most (perhaps the most) creative, brilliant, bizarre, funny, and thought-provoking albums released by any incarnation of TST (or any other band, for that matter). It is incredible. Anyone who says less is just plain wrong.

Wow Doc,
How are you going to repond to the Gamgee on this one??
LK-9

06-23-2002 19:36 Lost Canine is offline Send an Email to Lost Canine Search for Posts by Lost Canine Add Lost Canine to your Buddy List
Gamgee Gamgee is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

quote:
Originally posted by Lost Canine
quote:
Originally posted by Gamgee

Wow Doc,
How are you going to repond to the Gamgee on this one??
LK-9

If he's any kind of a man, he'll admit that he's just plain wrong.
06-23-2002 20:20 Gamgee is offline Send an Email to Gamgee Homepage of Gamgee Search for Posts by Gamgee Add Gamgee to your Buddy List
Disjasked Lerna

LOL, I agree with Gamgee on this one. However for Doc's benefit, I didn't think it the first few times that I listened to ZD. It took a few listens for it to grow on me.
LK-9

06-23-2002 21:13 Lost Canine is offline Send an Email to Lost Canine Search for Posts by Lost Canine Add Lost Canine to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-643.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

quote:
LOL, I agree with Gamgee on this one. However for Doc's benefit, I didn't think it the first few times that I listened to ZD. It took a few listens for it to grow on me.
LK-9

that's how it always is with TST. you can't judge em the first time you hear them. as I've said before ZD is at the top of my TST list!

didn't dennis say he didn't like DFBB the first few times either? Shocked Sounds like Dennis might be reddy for a new # one Wink

BD

06-23-2002 21:29 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Lucy Lucy is a male
Sublime Brain Puppet

Registration Date: 05-16-2002

Hmmm Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

After the recent discussion of said Zoom Daddy, I pulled out the old Cassette and have it in my car right, I will reserve judgement till later, but I was reminded of several of the high points in my humble oppinion,

Golden Girls
Disco love Grapes
The twist
God Went Bowling
zoom Daddy

all great tunes deserving to go in the
best category of Terry's stuff, but as a whole, it's grabbing me by the balls at this point
so there Gamgee
hah, hah, hah
lucy/Jonny
06-24-2002 17:05 Lucy is offline Send an Email to Lucy Homepage of Lucy Search for Posts by Lucy Add Lucy to your Buddy List
Lucy Lucy is a male
Sublime Brain Puppet

Registration Date: 05-16-2002

ooops, as a whole it's NOT grabbing me by the balls,yet...sorry for the bad typing skills
there fella's
lucy
06-24-2002 17:06 Lucy is offline Send an Email to Lucy Homepage of Lucy Search for Posts by Lucy Add Lucy to your Buddy List
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

as a whole it's NOT grabbing me by the balls,yet...sorry for the bad typing skills
there fella's

-------------

Actually.... sounds more like bad anatomy studies to me.... Tongue

Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue
06-24-2002 18:01 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by BigDork
quote:
LK-9

that's how it always is with TST. you can't judge em the first time you hear them. as I've said before ZD is at the top of my TST list!

didn't dennis say he didn't like DFBB the first few times either? Shocked Sounds like Dennis might be reddy for a new # one Wink

BD

it tool me about two years to like dfbb Crying I am a sinner!

I have to stick to my guns... I like Bibleland more. Having said that Zoom Daddy is a great disc. I really like it a lot. A LOT Smile )

06-24-2002 20:14 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by carl
as a whole it's NOT grabbing me by the balls,yet...sorry for the bad typing skills
there fella's

-------------

Actually.... sounds more like bad anatomy studies to me.... Tongue

just sounds like a helluva good time to me Wink

06-24-2002 20:15 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Über Parrot
Mind Peach

Registration Date: 04-20-2002
Location: I am Right.........all the time! Repent you lost sinners. Stop your swearing and cussing and drinking and R movies and smoking and laughing and having fun and those stoopid smiley faces

Please don't swea...curse (I remember Woggy) Doctor. I know you can stop if you want to. You just have to try. People don't go around talking like that in the real world. The only time I here that word used is when I remind a poor lost soul that he is going to Hell if he doen not turn from his evil ways.

I'm reminded of a story when I was but a youth. A poor lost sinner was with me at a youth convention. I tried so hard to save this lost child, but I only made him run away crying his eyes out. I learned then you can't tell a 4 year old that he's going to burn in hell forever if he doesn't pray to Jesus right now to save his soul. Now I wait until the sorry sinners are at least in Jr. High before I tell them about hell.

Ü

06-25-2002 18:55 Über Parrot is offline Send an Email to Über Parrot Search for Posts by Über Parrot Add Über Parrot to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by Über Parrot
Please don't swea...curse (I remember Woggy) Doctor. I know you can stop if you want to. You just have to try. People don't go around talking like that in the real world. The only time I here that word used is when I remind a poor lost soul that he is going to Hell if he doen not turn from his evil ways.

I'm reminded of a story when I was but a youth. A poor lost sinner was with me at a youth convention. I tried so hard to save this lost child, but I only made him run away crying his eyes out. I learned then you can't tell a 4 year old that he's going to burn in hell forever if he doesn't pray to Jesus right now to save his soul. Now I wait until the sorry sinners are at least in Jr. High before I tell them about hell.

Ü

I try not to curse any more than is on Da records Wink

06-25-2002 18:58 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

I'm not saying I'm wrong... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

but Zoom Daddy may be a "little" better than BiblelandPleased

Not that say that Bibleland is not awesome either! Wink

06-27-2002 13:12 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Gamgee Gamgee is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

quote:
but Zoom Daddy may be a "little" better than BiblelandPleased

Not that say that Bibleland is not awesome either! Wink

Only a "little"?
06-27-2002 14:58 Gamgee is offline Send an Email to Gamgee Homepage of Gamgee Search for Posts by Gamgee Add Gamgee to your Buddy List
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

Well, you know.... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

The Brothers Karamazov's a little better than Harry Potter too....

Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue
06-27-2002 15:01 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-382.gif

Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

Thanks, Übie Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Über Parrot

Ü

All this talk of grabbing balls is just.....well, it's just plain SICK, I tell you, SICK!

Unless, of course, you're playing baseball. Then, the grabbing of balls is quite reasonable.

IN the infamous words of Johnny Carson...............nah, I better not. You KNOW how you guyz get.

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

06-27-2002 15:29 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by carl
The Brothers Karamazov's a little better than Harry Potter too....

I never could finish TBK... HP on the other handWink

06-27-2002 16:06 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Zoom Daddy $7.99

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH