Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Zoom Daddy $7.99 » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): « previous 1 [2] 3 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Zoom Daddy $7.99
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

Thread Starter Thread Started by Dr Rich
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Woggy
quote:
Originally posted by Über Parrot
Please don't swea...curse (I remember Woggy) Doctor. I know you can stop if you want to. You just have to try. People don't go around talking like that in the real world. The only time I here that word used is when I remind a poor lost soul that he is going to Hell if he doen not turn from his evil ways.

Ü

All this talk of grabbing balls is just.....well, it's just plain SICK, I tell you, SICK!

Unless, of course, you're playing baseball. Then, the grabbing of balls is quite reasonable.

IN the infamous words of Johnny Carson...............nah, I better not. You KNOW how you guyz get.

in baseball they grab burro, not balls Wink

06-27-2002 16:07 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Gamgee
quote:
Originally posted by Dr Rich
but Zoom Daddy may be a "little" better than BiblelandPleased

Not that say that Bibleland is not awesome either! Wink

Only a "little"?

I don't admit I am wrong very often, so let me take this in "small steps"
Big Grin

06-27-2002 16:08 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Tyler Durden Tyler Durden is a male
Luteous Llama

Registration Date: 04-11-2002
Location: Our generation has had no Great Depression, no Great War. Our war is a spiritual war.

Don't allow yourself to cheapen this album by purchasing it at discount.

Pay full price. Pay double. It will only make you happier
06-27-2002 18:17 Tyler Durden is offline Send an Email to Tyler Durden Search for Posts by Tyler Durden Add Tyler Durden to your Buddy List
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

The Twist!!!!! Deepest Christian song ever! What else can I say???

06-28-2002 01:31 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

of course we all know what the BEST eddies CD is...

Outdoor Elvis Pleased

06-28-2002 16:37 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

In the words of the Dogs... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

"Close but no cigar"....

Outdoor Elvis represents the culmination of everything the boys could possible accomplish. It's an incredible work.

Zoom Daddy, by the grace of God, goes even further. End of story.

Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue
06-28-2002 18:54 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-643.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

quote:
Originally posted by carl
"Close but no cigar"....

Outdoor Elvis represents the culmination of everything the boys could possible accomplish. It's an incredible work.

The defence rests

Big Grin

06-28-2002 19:32 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

quote:
"Close but no cigar"....

I am afraid you are wrong.
Outdoor Elvis is BETTER.
I will stand my ground on that on.
Big Grin

07-01-2002 19:34 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by BigDork
quote:
"Close but no cigar"....

The defence rests

Big Grin

how can you go along with this?
okay, one more time:
Outdoor Elivs=Perfect.
Zoom Daddy=Not really even the eddies Wink but really nada good. awesome as a matter of fact, but not perfect as OE is. Wink

07-01-2002 19:53 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

Well, y'r HALF-right.... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Outdoor Elvis = Perfect
Zoom Daddy = Beyond Perfect

07-02-2002 08:02 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
arcticsunburn arcticsunburn is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 06-10-2002
Location: Guitar; A way to express what words can't describe, and a moment of peace in a chaotic world.

I agree with Dr, Outdoor Elvis is best.

07-02-2002 12:37 arcticsunburn is offline Send an Email to arcticsunburn Homepage of arcticsunburn Search for Posts by arcticsunburn Add arcticsunburn to your Buddy List Add arcticsunburn to your Contact List View the MSN Profile for arcticsunburn
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

Yeah, but.... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

....y'r both wrong. Evil

07-02-2002 12:41 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by arcticsunburn
I agree with Dr, Outdoor Elvis is best.

na-na-da-boo-boo!
na-na-da-boo-boo!

we are right!
we are right!

"you might even listen to me, in the strange days of our life."

Smile )

07-02-2002 13:21 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 07-16-2002

quote:
Originally posted by Woggy

All this talk of grabbing balls is just.....well, it's just plain SICK, I tell you, SICK!

Unless, of course, you're playing baseball. Then, the grabbing of balls is quite reasonable.

IN the infamous words of Johnny Carson...............nah, I better not. You KNOW how you guyz get.

Shocked
04-30-2003 19:31 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Gamgee
quote:
but Zoom Daddy may be a "little" better than BiblelandPleased

Not that say that Bibleland is not awesome either! Wink

Only a "little"?

I don't admit I am wrong very often, so let me take this in "small steps"
Big Grin

I change my mind!

Bibleland is better than Zoom Daddy! Tongue

05-01-2003 16:50 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 07-16-2002

sorry doc, but I have to tell you that you are wrong. Zoom Daddy is much better than Bibleland. And I like Bibleland a lot!

BD
05-01-2003 17:48 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
Captain Pedantic Captain Pedantic is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-239.gif

Registration Date: 12-18-2002
Location: "This calls for a very special blend of psychology and extreme violence." - Vyvian - The Young Ones

quote:
Originally posted by BD
sorry doc, but I have to tell you that you are wrong. Zoom Daddy is much better than Bibleland. And I like Bibleland a lot!

BD

Yeah what he said....

I love Zoom Daddy even though it does have Terry's worst song on it.

05-01-2003 17:52 Captain Pedantic is offline Send an Email to Captain Pedantic Search for Posts by Captain Pedantic Add Captain Pedantic to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Captain Pedantic
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

I love Zoom Daddy.

05-03-2003 09:33 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Thoreau Thoreau is a male
Dark Steamy Cabbage

Registration Date: 04-29-2003

Just a bump for the best album. Sonically and Lyrically it is perfect.

If you don't have it...pay whatever it fetches on Ebay...its worth it.

05-03-2003 11:33 Thoreau is offline Send an Email to Thoreau Search for Posts by Thoreau Add Thoreau to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Thoreau: Thoreau_LM
Thoreau Thoreau is a male
Dark Steamy Cabbage

Registration Date: 04-29-2003

[/QUOTE]
I love Zoom Daddy even though it does have Terry's worst song on it.
[/QUOTE]

You better not say 'Nightmare at the Elks Lodge' or I'm going to have to come over and slap you.
05-03-2003 11:35 Thoreau is offline Send an Email to Thoreau Search for Posts by Thoreau Add Thoreau to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Thoreau: Thoreau_LM
Pages (3): « previous 1 [2] 3 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Zoom Daddy $7.99

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH