Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Dogs Message Board » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Dogs Message Board 2 Votes - Average Rating: 3.502 Votes - Average Rating: 3.50
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Lost Canine Lost Canine is a male
Disjasked Lerna

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

Dogs Message Board Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Audioris,
Is the Lost Dog's Message Board down? I cannot access it today.
LK-9

05-22-2004 11:04 Lost Canine is offline Send an Email to Lost Canine Search for Posts by Lost Canine Add Lost Canine to your Buddy List
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Shouldn't be, we will check.

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
05-22-2004 11:49 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
Administrator

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Bah...appears to be. Maybe the Host changed something again...
we will figure out what happened.

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
05-22-2004 11:51 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
Disjasked Lerna

Thread Starter Thread Started by Lost Canine

Thanks, I was just curious. I drop in there from time to time, and it wouldn't access today.

05-22-2004 11:52 Lost Canine is offline Send an Email to Lost Canine Search for Posts by Lost Canine Add Lost Canine to your Buddy List
Administrator

Not sure what happened the Index file was blank.

I have a backup there now but its old...will have to see if I can
find a newer one.

05-22-2004 11:56 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
Disjasked Lerna

Thread Starter Thread Started by Lost Canine

Well, the index file rapture was bound to happen sooner or later! Wink

05-22-2004 11:58 Lost Canine is offline Send an Email to Lost Canine Search for Posts by Lost Canine Add Lost Canine to your Buddy List
Mountain Fan Mountain Fan is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-114.jpg

Registration Date: 10-09-2003

quote:
Originally posted by Lost Canine
Well, the index file rapture was bound to happen sooner or later! Wink

I thought that happened about the time the lie-berries quit maintenance on the nice oak card catalogs and went mainframe computer!

Guess they didn't get it wrapped up too nicely. Maybe they used seagrass string and tied it with their toes.

Got a few miles left ...

Make sure you have heard a Kind Word! Happy
05-24-2004 08:29 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
DaLe DaLe is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 03-19-2002
Location: MiNNeSoTa - HeRe we put salt on the Roads... Lord, Help me be Salt of the Earth - NoT Salt in the Wound. so, take most everything I SaY HeRe with a grain of Salt !

RE: Dogs Message Board Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Audioris,
LK-9

77s board seems to be down today Frown

I even saw bret post HeRe Shocked

05-25-2004 10:07 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
bret bret is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 08-08-2003

RE: Dogs Message Board Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by DaLe
quote:
Audioris,
LK-9

77s board seems to be down today Frown

I even saw bret post HeRe Shocked

Shocked Crying

Stylin' in my buddy's '34 Ford Roadster
05-25-2004 10:38 bret is offline Send an Email to bret Homepage of bret Search for Posts by bret Add bret to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of bret: forty dlux
Squidzit
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-629.jpg

Registration Date: 05-14-2003

Crying

~Groucho~
05-25-2004 10:52 Squidzit is offline Send an Email to Squidzit Homepage of Squidzit Search for Posts by Squidzit Add Squidzit to your Buddy List
j100xtra
unregistered

I'm trying to remain calm, but if the 77s board doesn't come back up soon, I don't know what I'm gonna do. Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
05-25-2004 10:55
Squidzit
Platyhelminth

JUMP! Shocked

~Groucho~
05-25-2004 11:05 Squidzit is offline Send an Email to Squidzit Homepage of Squidzit Search for Posts by Squidzit Add Squidzit to your Buddy List
Administrator

The 77s board is up.

05-25-2004 11:07 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
j100xtra
unregistered

what a relief. Big Grin
05-25-2004 11:09
Squidzit
Platyhelminth

Eviction! Frown

Tongue Wink Wink Big Grin

~Groucho~
05-25-2004 11:09 Squidzit is offline Send an Email to Squidzit Homepage of Squidzit Search for Posts by Squidzit Add Squidzit to your Buddy List
DaLe DaLe is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 03-19-2002
Location: MiNNeSoTa - HeRe we put salt on the Roads... Lord, Help me be Salt of the Earth - NoT Salt in the Wound. so, take most everything I SaY HeRe with a grain of Salt !

Frown not for me Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by audiori
The 77s board is up.

SQL-DATABASE ERROR

Database error in WoltLab Burning Board: Invalid SQL: SELECT DISTINCT bb1_posts.userid, bb1_threads.*, IF(voted>0 AND voted>=2,votepoints/voted,0) AS vote, bb1_icons.* , tv.lastvisit FROM bb1_threads LEFT JOIN bb1_icons USING (iconid) LEFT JOIN bb1_posts ON (bb1_threads.threadid = bb1_posts.threadid AND bb1_posts.userid = '71') LEFT JOIN bb1_threadvisit tv ON (tv.threadid=bb1_threads.threadid AND tv.userid = '71') WHERE bb1_threads.threadid IN (0,871,1135,47,41,1108,1133,645,673,14,1121,650,667,509,1131,688,511,1134,3
45,489,1120) ORDER BY important DESC, lastposttime DESC
mysql error: Can't open file: 'bb1_posts.MYD'. (errno: 145)
mysql error number: 1016
Date: 25.05.2004 @ 11:09
Script: /wbb2/board.php?boardid=5&sid=
Referer: http://www.seventysevens.com/wbb2/

05-25-2004 11:09 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
j100xtra
unregistered
RE: not for me Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

The main page of the board is up but the rest of the board is broken still. Crying
05-25-2004 11:11
Squidzit
Platyhelminth

Question Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Technology. Frown

~Groucho~
05-25-2004 11:13 Squidzit is offline Send an Email to Squidzit Homepage of Squidzit Search for Posts by Squidzit Add Squidzit to your Buddy List
j100xtra
unregistered

quote:
Originally posted by Squidzit
Technology. Frown

glows with warmth. Red Face
05-25-2004 11:16
Squidzit
Platyhelminth

Well, yeah. And that's good if your a vacuum, but............. Frown

~Groucho~

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Squidzit: 05-25-2004 11:17.

05-25-2004 11:17 Squidzit is offline Send an Email to Squidzit Homepage of Squidzit Search for Posts by Squidzit Add Squidzit to your Buddy List
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Dogs Message Board

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH