Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » friday again! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (6): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page friday again! 2 Votes - Average Rating: 7.002 Votes - Average Rating: 7.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
tchandler tchandler is a male
Daniel Amos

Registration Date: 03-22-2002

Thread Starter Thread Started by tchandler
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

LK9 -- it's funny, but i just don't miss california at all. (ok, i miss in-n-out burger but that's it)

we've had these really great thunderstorms here recently, and i'm just so happy to live somewhere where there's actual weather.
05-14-2004 10:07 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-522.jpg

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

How about "Jack in the Box?" Tongue

05-14-2004 10:08 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
Lost Canine Lost Canine is a male
Disjasked Lerna

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

Well, Nashville is a pretty cool place too. I had In-N-Out twice, my first meal when I arrived, and my last before I left (double, animal style Big Grin )

05-14-2004 10:10 Lost Canine is offline Send an Email to Lost Canine Search for Posts by Lost Canine Add Lost Canine to your Buddy List
Disjasked Lerna

quote:
Originally posted by dennis

You mean "Jack in the Crack?"

05-14-2004 10:10 Lost Canine is offline Send an Email to Lost Canine Search for Posts by Lost Canine Add Lost Canine to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by Lost Canine
quote:
Originally posted by dennis

You mean "Jack in the Crack?"

sounds yummier when you put it that way!

Jack in the Ax Wound? Shocked

05-14-2004 10:12 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
Daniel Amos

dennis -- they have jack in the box here in nashville! (why am i getting excited about that? ...help me...

LK9 -- okay, i admit there's one more place i miss. northwoods inn! ever been there? they have 'em in the san gabriel valley and long beach.
05-14-2004 10:13 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

They don't have Jack in the Box in MN, and I miss them! Crying

05-14-2004 10:14 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
Disjasked Lerna

I have not been to northwoods. I will have to do that on the next trip out.

05-14-2004 10:15 Lost Canine is offline Send an Email to Lost Canine Search for Posts by Lost Canine Add Lost Canine to your Buddy List
sprinklerhead sprinklerhead is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 12-11-2003

Mmmmmmmm!! In-N-Out...

And I'm wondering where the lions are...
I'm wondering where the lions are...
05-14-2004 10:15 sprinklerhead is offline Send an Email to sprinklerhead Homepage of sprinklerhead Search for Posts by sprinklerhead Add sprinklerhead to your Buddy List
Daniel Amos

no one believes me but those tacos you get from jack are mighty tasty -- like something you'd get from a surf shack in huntington beach, oddly enough.
05-14-2004 10:15 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
Disjasked Lerna

I do miss all of the cheap in price but rich in taste mexican stands in CA.

05-14-2004 10:17 Lost Canine is offline Send an Email to Lost Canine Search for Posts by Lost Canine Add Lost Canine to your Buddy List
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

I've only been been to CA once and it was pretty cool.
We really enjoy getting to Nashville when we can. Luckily
it's not that far.

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
05-14-2004 10:17 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
Daniel Amos

hey audioris! why am i putting an exclamation mark on everything!! someone please help me! when are you guys coming out to nashville again! jason! when are you coming out to nashville!! and tell us about the book, jason!! is it the caffiene or is it jet lag finally catching up!!! help me!
05-14-2004 10:21 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
Daniel Amos

i have to run downstairs to get some more caffiene!! be right back!! don't leave me here alone, people, i implore you! that box is ticking now!!
05-14-2004 10:24 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Dunno... we usually head do thata-way when theres a show,
or GMA or to watch you sign a ton of CDs... whats gonna
be the next reason?

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
05-14-2004 10:29 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
zippetydoodaddy zippetydoodaddy is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 01-29-2003
Location: Lust is the craving for salt of a man who is dying of thirst. - F.B.

quote:
Originally posted by tchandler
no one believes me but those tacos you get from jack are mighty tasty -- like something you'd get from a surf shack in huntington beach, oddly enough.

I know the exact surf shack you're talking about.

Incidentally, their tacos also taste like the nachos you could get at the Huntington Beach pier. Same sauce I think. The cheese they use is weird too.

August 2005
05-14-2004 10:31 zippetydoodaddy is offline Send an Email to zippetydoodaddy Homepage of zippetydoodaddy Search for Posts by zippetydoodaddy Add zippetydoodaddy to your Buddy List
Daniel Amos

we could watch tom smash a few chairs.
05-14-2004 10:32 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
Daniel Amos

zippy! i'm hopped up on caffiene and jet lag! you gotta help talk me down, man! (why is that box *ticking*!)
05-14-2004 10:34 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
Disjasked Lerna

I would move to Nashville, heck, I would move back to St. Louis. I keep asking God to deliver me from OK. The church here is growing and doing radical things though, so maybe I'm "stuck."

05-14-2004 10:35 Lost Canine is offline Send an Email to Lost Canine Search for Posts by Lost Canine Add Lost Canine to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

I never hardly get anywhere...

Man - I'm a total bore............

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
05-14-2004 10:35 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Pages (6): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » friday again!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH