Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Avocado Faultline T-shirts » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Avocado Faultline T-shirts
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Mountain Fan Mountain Fan is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-114.jpg

Registration Date: 10-09-2003

Avocado Faultline T-shirts Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I would really like one of these, but not the XL, I really need an L.

While I'm on the subject, I really dislike white T-shirts, they get dirty too easily. And black shows lint too easy. Please consider non-standard colors for the future, even though white and black are really the most traditional.

How about a tan/natural/light brown type of color, or maybe a light green color of some type that would complement the graphics. The 77's have that one that is a neat color, the Direct one if I remember correctly.

Thanks!

Got a few miles left ...

Make sure you have heard a Kind Word! Happy
04-26-2004 00:28 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I bought my Shotgun Angel in Grey- the Web Cafe has a number of Gray options for some of their DA shirts.
i think AF is (was?) only available in white...

But heres a hint:
Quit washing it with your mint green jumpsuit- it should be fine..

or be like me- don't was em at all!

Large? man, how would I look in a regular Large? well - lets say brittany Spears DOES have something up on me in certain areas......

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
04-26-2004 07:48 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Mountain Fan Mountain Fan is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-114.jpg

Registration Date: 10-09-2003

Thread Starter Thread Started by Mountain Fan
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by jiminy
I bought my Shotgun Angel in Grey- the Web Cafe has a number of Gray options for some of their DA shirts.
i think AF is (was?) only available in white...

But heres a hint:
Quit washing it with your mint green jumpsuit- it should be fine..

or be like me- don't was em at all!

Large? man, how would I look in a regular Large? well - lets say brittany Spears DOES have something up on me in certain areas......

So, what are you really saying? That you would look like like an avocado, heavy on bottom and thinner up top? Sounds like a Veggie Tale to me for sure! Tongue

I'm really not that vain that I care that much about stains and lint, but doggone it, if I can do something simple to look a little better (like staying away from too much white and black) then I think I will try to do it. So, don't write a song about me (Carly Simon reference). Big Grin

Got a few miles left ...

Make sure you have heard a Kind Word! Happy
04-26-2004 08:32 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Avocado Faultline T-shirts

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH