Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » what records would you throw at a zombie? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page what records would you throw at a zombie? 4 Votes - Average Rating: 3.254 Votes - Average Rating: 3.254 Votes - Average Rating: 3.25
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Kaf-N-8ed Kaf-N-8ed is a male
Luteous Llama

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

what records would you throw at a zombie? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

What records would you throw at a zombie?

I can't think of any I'd part with so easily off the top of my head, but I'm sure I've got something I could use...

Check out:
http://www.waytoblue.com/./media/video/s...railer_100k.ram

Which is the third link on:
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0365748/trailers

(I can't get any of the other links to work...)

Kaf...

My beard is parted into three,
For the Holy Trinity!

~ Gustav BenJava
http://www.benjava.com

04-23-2004 11:36 Kaf-N-8ed is offline Send an Email to Kaf-N-8ed Homepage of Kaf-N-8ed Search for Posts by Kaf-N-8ed Add Kaf-N-8ed to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Kaf-N-8ed: gusbenjava YIM Account Name of Kaf-N-8ed: gusbenjava
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

KAf-
If'n yer beard was parted in 4ths- you could be the other guy in ZZ top.
(and I'm the first soul thats told you that- right?)

I had a "Jimmy Swaggarts bible answers to drugs" LP (which you had play at 16 RPM - ifn you all remember back that far, and my ol pioneer turntable was only 33 and 45- so I never did hear the thing)

Heck - that's a frisbee or skeet for any occasion.

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
04-23-2004 12:10 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Question Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

how is this on-topic??? Confused

04-23-2004 12:32 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
Lost Canine Lost Canine is a male
Disjasked Lerna

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Uhh, I would throw HD at the Zombie. There Joey, on topic.

04-23-2004 12:42 Lost Canine is offline Send an Email to Lost Canine Search for Posts by Lost Canine Add Lost Canine to your Buddy List
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

Cool Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hey, me too! Big Grin

Heck, let's throw Larry Norman at him too! Make this sucker REALLY on-topic!!! Tongue

Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue
04-23-2004 12:48 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
Lost Canine Lost Canine is a male
Disjasked Lerna

No, no, not Larry Norman....okay, Larry Norman too.

04-23-2004 12:50 Lost Canine is offline Send an Email to Lost Canine Search for Posts by Lost Canine Add Lost Canine to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Question Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by carl
Hey, me too! Big Grin

Heck, let's throw Larry Norman at him too! Make this sucker REALLY on-topic!!! Tongue

i thought larry norman was a zombie..... Confused

04-23-2004 13:29 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
Kaf-N-8ed Kaf-N-8ed is a male
Luteous Llama

Thread Starter Thread Started by Kaf-N-8ed

quote:
Originally posted by Joey T.
quote:
Originally posted by carl
Hey, me too! Big Grin

i thought larry norman was a zombie..... Confused

LOL... that's pretty funny...

... that's pretty bad! Shocked

Okay, so I think I posted this in the wrong mb. I should've posted it over on the "General Off Topic " side of things...

Sorry!

But let me just say this (and get the thread on-topic)
I would most definitely NOT throw any of my Daniel Amos records, nor my TST Records, nor my (sorry guys) Larry Norman records, nor my Randy Stonehill records at the thing...

if I was desparate, and records were the only way to kill a zombie, and I was about to die (well, then just MAYBE...) but no... if I die, I'm going to want to leave good records behind for my children and all their descendents... so, no, I think not... I will not throw them at the zombie...

Regards!
Kaf

P.S. Yes, I get teased about the zz-top thing weekly... daily almost. I try to tell them: "but my beard ain't white" but they don't listen to me. Kids!

My beard is parted into three,
For the Holy Trinity!

~ Gustav BenJava
http://www.benjava.com

04-23-2004 15:12 Kaf-N-8ed is offline Send an Email to Kaf-N-8ed Homepage of Kaf-N-8ed Search for Posts by Kaf-N-8ed Add Kaf-N-8ed to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Kaf-N-8ed: gusbenjava YIM Account Name of Kaf-N-8ed: gusbenjava
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

kaF-
that look is the Bomb!
I hope you did not think I was dissin you-
and If I was- I was in a long line....
I think somefolks are thinking of the wrong Zombie here.....

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by jiminy: 04-23-2004 15:28.

04-23-2004 15:26 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

If it were the 60s - I'd throw This-
ah HAH!

04-23-2004 15:28 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Richard Noggin
Mind Peach

Registration Date: 08-06-2003

Roll Eyes

04-23-2004 17:17 Richard Noggin is offline Send an Email to Richard Noggin Search for Posts by Richard Noggin Add Richard Noggin to your Buddy List
PuP

images/avatars/avatar-657.gif

Registration Date: 07-09-2003
Location: The DAmb Home for Wayward Sons and Fragile Daughters

Don't look now, but doesn't that zombie look like Dorfsmith? Confused

Hey! He's picking up all those LPs you threw at him and selling them on eBay! Shocked

Pretty sneaky, Dorf!

Tongue

04-23-2004 18:34 PuP is offline Send an Email to PuP Homepage of PuP Search for Posts by PuP Add PuP to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for PuP
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Roll Eyes

04-23-2004 18:43 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

quote:
Originally posted by PuP
Don't look now, but doesn't that zombie look like Dorfsmith? Confused

Hey! He's picking up all those LPs you threw at him and selling them on eBay! Shocked

Pretty sneaky, Dorf!

Tongue

HA!!! My secret is out Tongue

04-23-2004 19:49 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

Dorf is the Ebay Prince.

04-23-2004 20:14 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Mountain Fan Mountain Fan is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-114.jpg

Registration Date: 10-09-2003

quote:
Originally posted by Mark
Dorf is the Ebay Prince.

The Fresh Prince of Big Bear too! Tongue

Got a few miles left ...

Make sure you have heard a Kind Word! Happy
04-23-2004 20:24 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

Just so long as he doesn't get fresh with our Queen.

04-23-2004 20:39 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
PuP

images/avatars/avatar-657.gif

Registration Date: 07-09-2003
Location: The DAmb Home for Wayward Sons and Fragile Daughters

Prince in the Machiavellian sense or in the Minneapolis sense?

04-23-2004 21:34 PuP is offline Send an Email to PuP Homepage of PuP Search for Posts by PuP Add PuP to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for PuP
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

quote:
Originally posted by Mark
Just so long as he doesn't get fresh with our Queen.

If I'm the prince the queen is my mommy Shocked

04-23-2004 21:40 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

I must be a Duke or sumpin- dontcha think?

04-23-2004 21:55 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » what records would you throw at a zombie?

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH