Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » Larry - Lucy I'm In Love » OK, so marty walks up to a guy in a bar » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page OK, so marty walks up to a guy in a bar
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Thanks for the site! i'll visit it later. My son is downloading some Phil Joel music for his mother right now Shocked
05-08-2004 18:05 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
PuP

images/avatars/avatar-657.gif

Registration Date: 07-09-2003
Location: The DAmb Home for Wayward Sons and Fragile Daughters

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I got some Wodehouse novels from there once. Love Among the Chickens was my favorite. I just love the title. And the story. And the dialogue. Wodehouse writes great dialogue, do you agree?

05-08-2004 23:20 PuP is offline Send an Email to PuP Homepage of PuP Search for Posts by PuP Add PuP to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for PuP
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

i agree!
05-09-2004 09:19 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
PuP

What is the first Jeeve's novel? I need to see if Project Gutenberg has it.

05-28-2004 14:59 PuP is offline Send an Email to PuP Homepage of PuP Search for Posts by PuP Add PuP to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for PuP
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

i'm not sure of the order. If only i had a Jeeves to ask... i will try to find out.
05-28-2004 15:31 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
PuP

I'm gonna ask him.

06-08-2004 22:16 PuP is offline Send an Email to PuP Homepage of PuP Search for Posts by PuP Add PuP to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for PuP
PuP

Hey, he knew! Shocked

"My Man Jeeves"

06-08-2004 22:17 PuP is offline Send an Email to PuP Homepage of PuP Search for Posts by PuP Add PuP to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for PuP
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » Larry - Lucy I'm In Love » OK, so marty walks up to a guy in a bar

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH