Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » Larry - Lucy I'm In Love » K marty » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page K marty
Posts in this Thread Author Date
 K marty dorfsmith 04-11-2004 13:55
 RE: K marty joey 12-30-2004 17:23
 RE: K marty dorfsmith 04-11-2004 13:59
 RE: K marty bereal 04-12-2004 21:31
 RE: K marty dorfsmith 04-13-2004 10:28
 RE: K marty bereal 04-13-2004 23:17
 RE: K marty Joey T. 11-18-2004 14:26
 RE: K marty Mountain Fan 11-18-2004 15:56
 RE: K marty dorfsmith 11-18-2004 16:31
 RE: K marty Mountain Fan 11-19-2004 11:26
 RE: K marty dorfsmith 12-30-2004 17:28
 RE: K marty joey 12-30-2004 17:29
 RE: K marty bereal 12-30-2004 17:31
 RE: K marty dorfsmith 12-30-2004 17:31
 RE: K marty joey 12-30-2004 17:33
 RE: K marty dorfsmith 12-30-2004 17:35
 RE: K marty joey 12-30-2004 17:36
 RE: K marty dorfsmith 12-30-2004 17:38
 RE: K marty joey 12-30-2004 17:39
 RE: K marty dorfsmith 12-30-2004 17:42

Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

K marty Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

wal marty

mini marty

marty marty sweetie tarty

04-11-2004 13:55 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-278.jpg

Registration Date: 01-08-2003
Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

RE: K marty Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by dorfsmith
wal marty

mini marty

marty marty sweetie tarty

i never shop at k-marty anymore.....
since wal-marty came to town..... Big Grin

Cool
12-30-2004 17:23 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
Grand Encephalon

Thread Starter Thread Started by dorfsmith
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Kalhoun Marty???

04-11-2004 13:59 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
bereal bereal is a female
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-443.jpg

Registration Date: 03-08-2004
Location: "I still love Jesus, I'm just afraid of His followers." DwDunphy

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

smarty marty

marty hearty

it's a great marty party

Holy God break me, Holy Lord take me
Lay your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently
Your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently

Smile
04-12-2004 21:31 bereal is offline Homepage of bereal Search for Posts by bereal Add bereal to your Buddy List
Grand Encephalon

If only arty fhardy were here.

04-13-2004 10:28 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

arty fhardy would add some fhardy to the party Tongue

Smile
04-13-2004 23:17 bereal is offline Homepage of bereal Search for Posts by bereal Add bereal to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

Tongue! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

k-marty bought sears........ Big Grin

11-18-2004 14:26 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
Mountain Fan Mountain Fan is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-114.jpg

Registration Date: 10-09-2003

quote:
Originally posted by Joey T.

that was rather Crafty of them, wasn't it? Big Grin

Got a few miles left ...

Make sure you have heard a Kind Word! Happy
11-18-2004 15:56 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
Grand Encephalon

quote:

LOL Big Grin

11-18-2004 16:31 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Mountain Fan Mountain Fan is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-114.jpg

Registration Date: 10-09-2003

quote:
Originally posted by dorfsmith
quote:

LOL Big Grin

another mart in the wal?

Got a few miles left ...

Make sure you have heard a Kind Word! Happy
11-19-2004 11:26 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
Grand Encephalon

Well, K-Marty is all we have here and when we go off the mountain We always skip Wal-Marty since they have about a murder a week in the parking lot. We go to target Pleased

12-30-2004 17:28 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

Question Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

is that san bernardino? that's a scary city..... Frown

Cool
12-30-2004 17:29 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
Ubique Epoque

I don't really like Target that much. They have a few things that are better (especially housewares) than any Wal-Marty or K-Marty, but mostly what they have is not practical or costs a lot more than other places.

Smile

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by bereal: 12-30-2004 17:31.

12-30-2004 17:31 bereal is offline Homepage of bereal Search for Posts by bereal Add bereal to your Buddy List
Grand Encephalon

San Bernardino is the worst. I was talking about the one in Victorville but the San Bernardino one is pretty bad too. There is one on the San Bernardino/ Redlands border that is OK. I still choose Target in Redlands or Victorville. They are both super clean and don't appeal so much to the white trash for some reason.

12-30-2004 17:31 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

Cool Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

that's one nice thing about living in spokane... i can go to wal-marty and feel safe! Pleased

Cool

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by joey: 12-30-2004 17:33.

12-30-2004 17:33 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
Grand Encephalon

I don't know why but the Wal-Marts out here seem to attract a strange crowd. I swear, 90% of the shoppers and employees are tweakers.

12-30-2004 17:35 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

Attention Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

duh, it's the cheapest place in town to buy things! Tongue
there are some like trailer trash people at the ones here, but they don't scare me..... Cool

Cool
12-30-2004 17:36 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
Grand Encephalon

Some of the trailer trash don't bother me but you need money to tweak and more than once I have caught someone looking through my car window to see what's inside.

12-30-2004 17:38 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

at least here they walk up to you and ask for money.... this guy the last time seemed sincere like his family was really in need and i gave him 5 bucks.... Cool

Cool
12-30-2004 17:39 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
Grand Encephalon

We had a guy come up to us in victorville and ask us for money to make a phone call. I had one of those five dollar phone cards so I gave it to him. He puts it in his pocket and walks around to more cars. A couple guys give him some money and in front of everybody he goes next door to a liquer store Shocked

12-30-2004 17:42 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » Larry - Lucy I'm In Love » K marty

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH