Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Who am I? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): « previous 1 [2] 3 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Who am I?
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 03-22-2002

It has to be... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

It has to be whoever's handle is "Gamgee".
06-14-2002 11:02 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
Carman Victim
unregistered
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Theo
It has to be whoever's handle is "Gamgee".

Right indeed. the Tuxedo Clad Megastar Victim is nothing more (or less, or whatever) than the sick product of Gamgee's imagination. CV will retire for now, but he will return when there is moral wrong to be righted (or band names to mangle). Big Grin
06-14-2002 11:17
Gamgee Gamgee is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 03-14-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

The funny thing is, no one ever guessed it was me, despite the fact that I was always replying to CV's posts. That was fun... I like being obnoxious... Tongue
06-14-2002 11:18 Gamgee is offline Send an Email to Gamgee Homepage of Gamgee Search for Posts by Gamgee Add Gamgee to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

You had me.... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Now, who is WildAboutCarman??? My guess= Woggy. Pleased

06-14-2002 13:21 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
jc
Luteous Llama

chunkmeister???? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hey
wait-
I resemble that remark!
Jc
06-14-2002 13:31 jc is offline Send an Email to jc Search for Posts by jc Add jc to your Buddy List
arcticsunburn arcticsunburn is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 06-10-2002
Location: Guitar; A way to express what words can't describe, and a moment of peace in a chaotic world.

Right... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

So that means... you're... but...

Wait... who does that make me?

06-14-2002 20:35 arcticsunburn is offline Send an Email to arcticsunburn Homepage of arcticsunburn Search for Posts by arcticsunburn Add arcticsunburn to your Buddy List Add arcticsunburn to your Contact List View the MSN Profile for arcticsunburn
Gamgee Gamgee is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

quote:
Originally posted by arcticsunburn

No, jc is not me. I am Gamgee. That is my main posting name, and I am not anyone's alias. The only other name I've ever posted under is, of course, the Tuxedo Clad Megastar Victim.
I think jc was just saying that he is a chunkmeister.
06-14-2002 21:42 Gamgee is offline Send an Email to Gamgee Homepage of Gamgee Search for Posts by Gamgee Add Gamgee to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-643.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

quote:

Dave?

06-14-2002 22:29 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 03-22-2002

Wait! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Whoooooah! What about the prize. Don't tell me!! You're gonna rush right off to my website and purchase my book. ahhh, now! That's really nice and brotherly of ya.
Honored! Wink Big Grin
06-14-2002 22:45 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
arcticsunburn arcticsunburn is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 06-10-2002
Location: Guitar; A way to express what words can't describe, and a moment of peace in a chaotic world.

quote:
Originally posted by BigDork
Dave?

Yeah, that sounds right.

06-14-2002 23:37 arcticsunburn is offline Send an Email to arcticsunburn Homepage of arcticsunburn Search for Posts by arcticsunburn Add arcticsunburn to your Buddy List Add arcticsunburn to your Contact List View the MSN Profile for arcticsunburn
Gamgee Gamgee is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

quote:
Originally posted by Theo
Whoooooah! What about the prize. Don't tell me!! You're gonna rush right off to my website and purchase my book. ahhh, now! That's really nice and brotherly of ya.
Honored! Wink Big Grin

Sorry... since a hint was required, no prize will be awarded. Wink
06-15-2002 13:37 Gamgee is offline Send an Email to Gamgee Homepage of Gamgee Search for Posts by Gamgee Add Gamgee to your Buddy List
grandfather trout
unregistered

I saw some show like entertainment tonight that revealed that Samwise' mother was someone like Susan Sarandon. Are you Susan? Tim Robbins? Mayber it was Michelle Pffffeifffer, I always get them mixed up... Or maybe you are Gamgee?
06-15-2002 23:21
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

What the h-e-double hockey sticks are you talking about??? Confused

06-16-2002 02:42 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
Gamgee Gamgee is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

quote:
Originally posted by grandfather trout
I saw some show like entertainment tonight that revealed that Samwise' mother was someone like Susan Sarandon. Are you Susan? Tim Robbins? Mayber it was Michelle Pffffeifffer, I always get them mixed up... Or maybe you are Gamgee?

All of the above. Wink Confused
06-16-2002 11:38 Gamgee is offline Send an Email to Gamgee Homepage of Gamgee Search for Posts by Gamgee Add Gamgee to your Buddy List
Lost Canine Lost Canine is a male
Disjasked Lerna

I was in San Diego all week without any computer or means of posting, and I still get blamed! My guess is that it's secretly Terry posing as Art Carney in a wild dream.
LK-9

06-16-2002 12:55 Lost Canine is offline Send an Email to Lost Canine Search for Posts by Lost Canine Add Lost Canine to your Buddy List
Gamgee Gamgee is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

quote:
Originally posted by Lost Canine
I was in San Diego all week without any computer or means of posting, and I still get blamed! My guess is that it's secretly Terry posing as Art Carney in a wild dream.
LK-9

Don't feel bad... I was the person who was blaming you the most, but I only did that to make sure no one would suspect me (and I guess it worked).
06-16-2002 13:29 Gamgee is offline Send an Email to Gamgee Homepage of Gamgee Search for Posts by Gamgee Add Gamgee to your Buddy List
Kaf-N-8ed Kaf-N-8ed is a male
Luteous Llama

quote:
Originally posted by Gamgee
quote:

No, jc is not me. I am Gamgee. That is my main posting name, and I am not anyone's alias. The only other name I've ever posted under is, of course, the Tuxedo Clad Megastar Victim.

Now that we've found out that CV was Gamgee, we have got to figure out who Gamgee is.

Any guesses?

Smile

~Kaf

My beard is parted into three,
For the Holy Trinity!

~ Gustav BenJava
http://www.benjava.com

06-19-2002 09:36 Kaf-N-8ed is offline Send an Email to Kaf-N-8ed Homepage of Kaf-N-8ed Search for Posts by Kaf-N-8ed Add Kaf-N-8ed to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Kaf-N-8ed: gusbenjava YIM Account Name of Kaf-N-8ed: gusbenjava
Gamgee Gamgee is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

quote:
Originally posted by Kaf-N-8ed
quote:
Originally posted by Gamgee
quote:

Now that we've found out that CV was Gamgee, we have got to figure out who Gamgee is.

Any guesses?

Smile

~Kaf

If you want to know who I am, check my profile.
06-19-2002 09:42 Gamgee is offline Send an Email to Gamgee Homepage of Gamgee Search for Posts by Gamgee Add Gamgee to your Buddy List
Kaf-N-8ed Kaf-N-8ed is a male
Luteous Llama

Oh, why didn't I think of that!!!!!

Thanks Gamgee!

~KafLL

My beard is parted into three,
For the Holy Trinity!

~ Gustav BenJava
http://www.benjava.com

06-20-2002 09:00 Kaf-N-8ed is offline Send an Email to Kaf-N-8ed Homepage of Kaf-N-8ed Search for Posts by Kaf-N-8ed Add Kaf-N-8ed to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Kaf-N-8ed: gusbenjava YIM Account Name of Kaf-N-8ed: gusbenjava
Gamgee Gamgee is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

quote:
Originally posted by Kaf-N-8ed
Oh, why didn't I think of that!!!!!

Thanks Gamgee!

~KafLL

Why didn't you think of that? I dunno... maybe too much caffine screws up your brain. Big Grin (of course, if that's true, then I'm in trouble)
06-20-2002 10:19 Gamgee is offline Send an Email to Gamgee Homepage of Gamgee Search for Posts by Gamgee Add Gamgee to your Buddy List
Pages (3): « previous 1 [2] 3 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Who am I?

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH