Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Tgit!! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Tgit!! 5 Votes - Average Rating: 6.40
Posts in this Thread Author Date
« Previous Page
 RE: Tgit!! Berger Roy Al 03-26-2004 10:12
 Well, it made more sense than: DwDunphy 03-26-2004 10:14
 RE: Tgit!! Berger Roy Al 03-26-2004 10:27
 RE: Tgit!! Captain Pedantic 03-26-2004 16:03
 RE: Tgit!! EH 03-26-2004 16:37
 RE: Tgit!! Woggy 03-26-2004 16:21
 RE: Tgit!! Mark 03-28-2004 21:27
 Monday Monday? DwDunphy 03-28-2004 22:43
 RE: Tgit!! Captain Pedantic 03-28-2004 23:37

Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

Registration Date: 02-14-2003

Thread Starter Thread Started by Berger Roy Al
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

"you can start to make it gkkkkhkkkkff." Now that's more like it!

03-26-2004 10:12 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
DwDunphy DwDunphy is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 08-18-2003

Well, it made more sense than: Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I hfffkffh the news today, oh ghhffkkkt.

Or thereabouts.

TROG-DORRRRR!!
DwD
03-26-2004 10:14 DwDunphy is offline Send an Email to DwDunphy Homepage of DwDunphy Search for Posts by DwDunphy Add DwDunphy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of DwDunphy: dunphyetc
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

Registration Date: 02-14-2003

Thread Starter Thread Started by Berger Roy Al
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

about a luckkkxxxxxxxxy man who made the ggggggkkkkkkkkkvt.

03-26-2004 10:27 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
Captain Pedantic Captain Pedantic is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-239.gif

Registration Date: 12-18-2002
Location: "This calls for a very special blend of psychology and extreme violence." - Vyvian - The Young Ones

In australia Berger would be normal - not that I'm biased against aussies or anything

Big Grin Tongue Big Grin

03-26-2004 16:03 Captain Pedantic is offline Send an Email to Captain Pedantic Search for Posts by Captain Pedantic Add Captain Pedantic to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Captain Pedantic
EH
Luteous Llama

Registration Date: 04-30-2003

quote:
Originally posted by Captain Pedantic
In australia Berger would be normal - not that I'm biased against aussies or anything

Big Grin Tongue Big Grin

They'z gots some great eddies over there I hear!

Cool

03-26-2004 16:37 EH is offline Send an Email to EH Search for Posts by EH Add EH to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-382.gif

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

this thread scares me.

i think i shall leave it now............

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

03-26-2004 16:21 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

It's Sunday. Tomorrow's Monday. Crying

03-28-2004 21:27 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
DwDunphy DwDunphy is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 08-18-2003

Monday Monday? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Every other day of the week is fine.
03-28-2004 22:43 DwDunphy is offline Send an Email to DwDunphy Homepage of DwDunphy Search for Posts by DwDunphy Add DwDunphy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of DwDunphy: dunphyetc
Captain Pedantic Captain Pedantic is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-239.gif

Registration Date: 12-18-2002
Location: "This calls for a very special blend of psychology and extreme violence." - Vyvian - The Young Ones

Monday morning feels so bad
Everybody seems to nag me
come on tuesday I feel better
Even my old man looks good
Wednesday goes to slow
Thursday i don't know
'cause I got Friday on my mind

03-28-2004 23:37 Captain Pedantic is offline Send an Email to Captain Pedantic Search for Posts by Captain Pedantic Add Captain Pedantic to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Captain Pedantic
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Tgit!!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH