Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Songs From the Heart for REAL CHEAP » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Songs From the Heart for REAL CHEAP
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
DarnFloorBigBite DarnFloorBigBite is a male
Unsullied Affiche

Registration Date: 03-14-2004

Thumb Up! Songs From the Heart for REAL CHEAP Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Just ordered DA's Songs From the Heart from Ebay for six bucks,including shipping!
You all should check this out!
Big Grin

Shop smart! Shop S-MART!
03-24-2004 21:29 DarnFloorBigBite is offline Send an Email to DarnFloorBigBite Homepage of DarnFloorBigBite Search for Posts by DarnFloorBigBite Add DarnFloorBigBite to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of DarnFloorBigBite: stevezilla2002
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

it was like 5.50 when i ordered it from rad robbers.... sad.. Frown
get the book set, it's worth whatever it goes for in the webstore! Big Grin

03-24-2004 21:32 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
Unsullied Affiche

Thread Starter Thread Started by DarnFloorBigBite
Question Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

There's a BOOK set?? Shocked

Shop smart! Shop S-MART!
03-25-2004 07:42 DarnFloorBigBite is offline Send an Email to DarnFloorBigBite Homepage of DarnFloorBigBite Search for Posts by DarnFloorBigBite Add DarnFloorBigBite to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of DarnFloorBigBite: stevezilla2002
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Cool Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

http://www.danielamos.com/da/wheneveryoneworehats/index.html

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Joey T.: 03-25-2004 08:49.

03-25-2004 08:49 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
Unsullied Affiche

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Thanks for the link.
Look, I'll be honest with y'all.
I was a HUGE fan (and not just my girth,either) Roll Eyes back in the 90's.
But I kinda slowly moved away from my Faith, and with that moving I stopped listening to anything of a Spiritual nature.
But I've been making the climb back, and have been rediscovering my love for DA's music.
So I've been out of "the loop" as it were for quite some time now, and as such some of the threads here are very confusing, esp with the abbreviations.
Please bear with me as I attempt to catch up! Wink

Shop smart! Shop S-MART!
03-25-2004 14:06 DarnFloorBigBite is offline Send an Email to DarnFloorBigBite Homepage of DarnFloorBigBite Search for Posts by DarnFloorBigBite Add DarnFloorBigBite to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of DarnFloorBigBite: stevezilla2002
Unsullied Affiche

So what have I missed DA wise for 10 years?

Shop smart! Shop S-MART!
03-26-2004 12:43 DarnFloorBigBite is offline Send an Email to DarnFloorBigBite Homepage of DarnFloorBigBite Search for Posts by DarnFloorBigBite Add DarnFloorBigBite to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of DarnFloorBigBite: stevezilla2002
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

The re-release of Spittle And Phlegm Tongue

03-26-2004 12:45 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

Registration Date: 02-14-2003

A lot of crappy bass playing by that hack Chandler! HAHAHAHAGGGK gk gk gkk...

03-26-2004 12:55 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
Unsullied Affiche

So yer saying I ain't missed much?
I'm a little disappointed

Shop smart! Shop S-MART!
03-27-2004 23:25 DarnFloorBigBite is offline Send an Email to DarnFloorBigBite Homepage of DarnFloorBigBite Search for Posts by DarnFloorBigBite Add DarnFloorBigBite to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of DarnFloorBigBite: stevezilla2002
Grand Encephalon

You missed everything that was put out over those years and that it a lot! Little Big is great (I'm the only one who thinks so though) and you had better have Mr. Buchner's Dream or you have no business posting at this site Tongue You also missed all the special releases and messages from Edward Daniel Taylor (I'm the only one who liked those too Roll Eyes )

03-28-2004 11:17 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Cool RE: Songs From the Heart for REAL CHEAP Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by DarnFloorBigBite
Just ordered DA's Songs From the Heart from Ebay for six bucks,including shipping!
You all should check this out!
Big Grin

"just too good to be true....." Pleased

03-28-2004 13:35 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

quote:
Originally posted by dorfsmith
You missed everything that was put out over those years and that it a lot! Little Big is great (I'm the only one who thinks so though) and you had better have Mr. Buchner's Dream or you have no business posting at this site Tongue You also missed all the special releases and messages from Edward Daniel Taylor (I'm the only one who liked those too Roll Eyes )

Terry has been putting out music just for dorfboy.

Roll Eyes

Tongue

03-28-2004 14:56 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Toque Boy Toque Boy is a male
A Hot Wolly

Registration Date: 12-08-2002

quote:

I have heard that the next Swirling Eddies album is called Mr. Dorfsmith's Dream!!!
03-28-2004 15:01 Toque Boy is offline Send an Email to Toque Boy Search for Posts by Toque Boy Add Toque Boy to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

Tongue

03-28-2004 15:05 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Grand Encephalon

quote:
Originally posted by Mark
quote:

Terry has been putting out music just for dorfboy.

Roll Eyes

Tongue

Tongue

03-29-2004 13:18 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Grand Encephalon

quote:
Originally posted by Toque Boy
quote:

I have heard that the next Swirling Eddies album is called Mr. Dorfsmith's Dream!!!

LOL Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue

03-29-2004 13:18 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Unsullied Affiche

Well I guess this will be my last post as I don't have Mr.B's Dream Frown
Just got SONGS FROM THE HEART today and am listening to it even as I write this!
A most excellent disc!
But then I expected THAT! Roll Eyes

Shop smart! Shop S-MART!
03-30-2004 00:53 DarnFloorBigBite is offline Send an Email to DarnFloorBigBite Homepage of DarnFloorBigBite Search for Posts by DarnFloorBigBite Add DarnFloorBigBite to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of DarnFloorBigBite: stevezilla2002
Grand Encephalon

It is a great disk!!! You need to get Mr. Buchner's Dream!!! It will blow you away (in a good way) Tongue

03-30-2004 10:03 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Songs From the Heart for REAL CHEAP

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH