Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » Larry - Lucy I'm In Love » This section is dead » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (5): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 5 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page This section is dead 3 Votes - Average Rating: 4.003 Votes - Average Rating: 4.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
bereal bereal is a female
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-443.jpg

Registration Date: 03-08-2004
Location: "I still love Jesus, I'm just afraid of His followers." DwDunphy

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Lost Canine
quote:
Just another shameless post.

Aren't all of our postings this way?? Tongue

Of course! Why wouldn't they be shameless. We are after all, the DAmbed!

Holy God break me, Holy Lord take me
Lay your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently
Your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently

Smile
03-31-2004 00:48 bereal is offline Homepage of bereal Search for Posts by bereal Add bereal to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Shameless

03-31-2004 20:56 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Mountain Fan Mountain Fan is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-114.jpg

Registration Date: 10-09-2003

Shamelessly not dead yet Tongue

Got a few miles left ...

Make sure you have heard a Kind Word! Happy
04-01-2004 23:51 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

I'm shamelessly near dead!
Night all!

Smile
04-02-2004 01:59 bereal is offline Homepage of bereal Search for Posts by bereal Add bereal to your Buddy List
PuP

images/avatars/avatar-657.gif

Registration Date: 07-09-2003
Location: The DAmb Home for Wayward Sons and Fragile Daughters

"It's dead, Jim."

04-02-2004 05:09 PuP is offline Send an Email to PuP Homepage of PuP Search for Posts by PuP Add PuP to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for PuP
Ubique Epoque

Still beatin' a dead horse?

Got a few miles left ...

04-02-2004 11:56 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

Grateful Dead

04-02-2004 18:48 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

Dead Heads

Smile
04-02-2004 23:11 bereal is offline Homepage of bereal Search for Posts by bereal Add bereal to your Buddy List
PuP

From Monty Python's "Rock Notes":

"Dead Monkeys are to split up again, according to their manager, Lefty Goldblatt. They've been in the business now ten years, nine as other groups. Originally the Dead Salmon, they became for a while, Trout. Then Fried Trout, then Poached Trout In A White Wine Sauce, and finally, Herring. Splitting up for nearly a month, the re-formed as Red Herring, which became Dead Herring for a while, and then Dead Loss, which reflected the current state of the group. Splitting up again to get their heads together, they reformed a fortnight later as Heads Together, a tight little name which lasted them through a difficult period when their drummer was suspected of suffering from death. It turned out to be only a rumor and they became Dead Together, then Dead Gear, which lead to Dead Donkeys, Lead Donkeys, and the inevitable split up. After nearly ten days, they reformed again as Sole Manier, then Dead Sole, Rock Cod, Turbot, Haddock, White Baith, the Places, Fish, Bream, Mackerel, Salmon, Poached Salmon, Poached Salmon In A White Wine Sauce, Salmon-monia, and Helen Shapiro. This last name, their favorite, had to be dropped following an injunction and they split up again. When they reformed after a recordbreaking two days, they ditched the fishy references and became Dead Monkeys, a name which they stuck with for the rest of their careers. Now, a fortnight later, they've finally split up."

Big Grin

04-03-2004 06:11 PuP is offline Send an Email to PuP Homepage of PuP Search for Posts by PuP Add PuP to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for PuP
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

Thumb Down! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

this thread is dead...... Red Face

04-03-2004 10:54 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
Ubique Epoque

It was beginning to smell fishy around here!

Smile
04-03-2004 22:41 bereal is offline Homepage of bereal Search for Posts by bereal Add bereal to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-643.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Roll Eyes

04-03-2004 23:22 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

Big Grin

Smile
04-03-2004 23:58 bereal is offline Homepage of bereal Search for Posts by bereal Add bereal to your Buddy List
PuP

Interviewer: An excerpt from Carl French's latest film. Carl, we are all a little mystified by your claim that your new film stars Marilyn Monroe...
French: It does, yes.
Interviewer: ...who died over ten years ago.
French: That's correct.
Interviewer: Are you lying?
French: No, no, it's just that she is very much in the public eye, at the moment.
Interviewer: Does she have a big part?
French: She is the star of the film.
Interviewer: And dead.
French: Well, we...we dug her up, and gave her a screen test - a mere formality, in her case - and..eh..
Interviewer: Can she still act?
French: Well, well, she..she still has this...this enourmous..eh..kind of..eh..indefineable...eh. No.
Interviewer: Was..eh..decomposition a problem?
French: We did have to put her in the fridge between takes.
Interviewer: What sort of things does she do in the film?
French: Well, we...we had her lying on beds, lying on floors, falling out off cupboards, scaring the children...
Interviewer: But surely miss Monroe was cremated.
French: Well...eh...we had to use a stand-in for some of the more visible shots.
Interviewer: Ah, another actress.
French: Dead actress. But Monroe was in shot the whole time.
Interviewer: How?
French: Oh, in..eh..in the ashtray, in the firegrate, in the vacuum cleaner...
Interviewer: So Marylin does not appear in the film?
French: Not as such.

04-04-2004 22:01 PuP is offline Send an Email to PuP Homepage of PuP Search for Posts by PuP Add PuP to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for PuP
Ubique Epoque

Just doing my little part to keep this thing going! Tongue

Got a few miles left ...

04-05-2004 00:00 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

Where's the AED?

04-05-2004 13:35 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by Mark
Where's the AED?

Shock advised now!
Charging!
Stand clear!

Got a few miles left ...

04-05-2004 21:23 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
PuP

UNDERTAKER: Morning.
MAN: Good morning.
UNDERTAKER: What can I do for you, squire?
MAN: Well, I wonder if you can help me. You see, my mother has just died.
UNDERTAKER: Ah well, we can help you. We deal with stiffs.
MAN: What?
UNDERTAKER: Well, there's three things we can do with your mum. We can bury her, burn her, or dump her.
MAN: (shocked) Dump her?
UNDERTAKER: Dump her in the Thames.
UNDERTAKER: Oh, did you like her?
MAN: Yes!
UNDERTAKER: oh well, we won't dump her then. Well, what do you think? We can bury her or burn her.
MAN: Well, which do you recommend?
UNDERTAKER: Well, they're both nasty. If we burn her she gets stuffed in the flames... crackle crackle crackle... which is a bit of a shock if she's not quite dead, but quick. And then we give you a handful of ashes, which you can pretend were hers.
MAN: Oh.
UNDERTAKER: Or if we bury her, she gets eaten up by lots of weevils and nasty maggots, which as I said before is a bit of a shock if she's not quite dead.
MAN: I see. Well, she's definitely dead.
UNDERTAKER: Where is she?
MAN: She's in this sack.
UNDERTAKER: Can I have a look? She looks quite young.
MAN: Yes, yes, she was.
UNDERTAKER (calling): Fred!
FRED'S VOICE: Yeah?
UNDERTAKER: I think we've got an eater.
MAN: What?!?
FRED (peeking head round the door): Right, I'll get the oven on.(goes off)
MAN: Er, excuse me, um.... are you suggesting eating my mother?
UNDERTAKER: Er... yeah, not raw. Cooked.
UNDERTAKER: Yes, roasted with a few french fries, broccoli, horseradish sauce...
MAN: Well, I do feel a bit peckish.
UNDERTAKER: Great!
MAN: Can we have some parsnips?
UNDERTAKER (calling): Fred... get some parsnips.
MAN: I really don't think I should.
UNDERTAKER: Look, tell you what.... we'll eat her, if you feel a bit guilty about it after, we can dig a grave and you can throw up in it.

04-06-2004 22:27 PuP is offline Send an Email to PuP Homepage of PuP Search for Posts by PuP Add PuP to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for PuP
Ubique Epoque

Eeeeeew! Shocked Shocked

And double eeeeeew! Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

PuP, is it distemper?

Or rabies?

Better get to the vet quick so you can get well before you end up becoming part of one of your dead stories!

Tongue

Smile

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by bereal: 04-06-2004 23:54.

04-06-2004 23:54 bereal is offline Homepage of bereal Search for Posts by bereal Add bereal to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

Still kickin' against the goads.

Got a few miles left ...

04-08-2004 11:20 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
Pages (5): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 5 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » Larry - Lucy I'm In Love » This section is dead

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH