Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » hi, friends » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page hi, friends
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
tchandler tchandler is a male
Daniel Amos

Registration Date: 03-22-2002

hi, friends Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

how is everybody? i'm gonna be here for most of the afternoon if anyone wants to talk.

hey, here's one for ya. (and if it's already been answered, please forgive me.) if you've seen the dvd of the 1985 anaheim show, do you recognize who that is playing bass? it ain't me. (i was out of the country at the time and someone filled in for me.)
02-23-2004 12:03 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
JR88 JR88 is a male
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-602.gif

Registration Date: 05-01-2003

RE: hi, friends Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by tchandler
how is everybody? i'm gonna be here for most of the afternoon if anyone wants to talk.

hey, here's one for ya. (and if it's already been answered, please forgive me.) if you've seen the dvd of the 1985 anaheim show, do you recognize who that is playing bass? it ain't me. (i was out of the country at the time and someone filled in for me.)

was it Geddy Lee Cool

02-23-2004 12:06 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: lostdog742003@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for JR88
Daniel Amos

Thread Starter Thread Started by tchandler
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

hey, driver. um, nope.
02-23-2004 12:07 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
JR88 JR88 is a male
Disjasked Lerna

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
hey, driver. um, nope.

was it Berger Shocked

02-23-2004 12:08 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: lostdog742003@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for JR88
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

I have not heard it on this board but I believe it was Ric Alba. Who else would have a rebel guitar Tongue

So how ya doing tim?

02-23-2004 12:08 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Grand Encephalon

quote:
Originally posted by dorfsmith
I have not heard it on this board but I believe it was Ric Alba. Who else would have a rebel guitar Tongue

So how ya doing tim?

I mean "Rebel" written on his guitar.

02-23-2004 12:09 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Daniel Amos

hey, dorfsmith. and you're absolutely right! that was good ol' ric alba!
02-23-2004 12:12 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
Grand Encephalon

I tell ya, he did a cool solo CD. When are you gonna do one tim Cool I bet you have some stuff written in a notebook somewhere Tongue Skinny did one, it's your turn.

02-23-2004 12:15 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Daniel Amos

i'm not sure i could do one as cool as ric's. i really like that recording a lot! especially... was it (the song, that is) "under lock and chain?" what a great song!
02-23-2004 12:19 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
Grand Encephalon

I listen to it all the time. Very underrated.

02-23-2004 12:22 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Daniel Amos

quote:
Very underrated

agreed! anyone out there know what ric's doing these days? i haven't spoken to him in ages.
02-23-2004 12:23 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
Daniel Amos

hey, driver -- your daughter sure is cute. how old is she? my little girl is 7.
02-23-2004 12:27 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

Tim-
I have been a wondering=
are any of the DA members grandparents yet?
I know that Terrys two are grown (and gone?)-
just curious.

Its not that I'm one that makes a diff......
just hate feeling old alone and all...

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
02-23-2004 12:30 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
JR88 JR88 is a male
Disjasked Lerna

quote:
hey, driver -- your daughter sure is cute. how old is she? my little girl is 7.

Thanks Pleased

she's 6 and a very very sharp young lady Big Grin she's my strength to keep moving on Smile )

02-23-2004 12:31 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: lostdog742003@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for JR88
Daniel Amos

hey, jiminy. yes, ed's a grandparent, of two i think! terry's youngest, noel, is still at home. i think she's only 17 or so.
02-23-2004 12:33 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

thanks maan, been on my mind.

I'm waiting for Terry to write some real neat-
Wow , now I know I'm old tunes
which I'm sure I'll love.

I'm wondering why there isnt one already from an ol Granpa point of view....

As Dr Love says- hes very good at writing songs which he knows absolutely nothing about (All day sing and Dinner on the Ground- fer one)

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
02-23-2004 12:37 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Grand Encephalon

Does Terry have more than two kids?

02-23-2004 12:38 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Daniel Amos

terry has two, andrew and noel.
02-23-2004 12:40 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
Grand Encephalon

I've heard Andrews band is pretty cool. Have you heard their CD? I need to get it.

02-23-2004 12:41 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Daniel Amos

i don't have the cd either, i need to get one too. but terry played me some stuff from it and yeah, it sounded pretty great!
02-23-2004 12:44 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » hi, friends

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH