Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » hi, friends » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (5): « first ... « previous 3 4 [5] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page hi, friends
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
tchandler tchandler is a male
Daniel Amos

Registration Date: 03-22-2002

Thread Starter Thread Started by tchandler
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
he sounds pretty bad....in a fun way. all the songs are like a minute and a half long. it has a very garage/alternative sound to it.

wes -- now i'm gonna have to go find it!
02-23-2004 15:13 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by wes berlin
he sounds pretty bad....in a fun way. all the songs are like a minute and a half long. it has a very garage/alternative sound to it. he recorded it at home and aside from a couple of guest appearances from ringo and jack black....it's him by himself. he does a "fake" bowie song...a fake talking heads song.....a fake bjork song...a fake....well you get the idea. the fake songs make up like 6 of the 20 songs. the copy i got had a dvd of videos (that he made...at home). the whole thing is just fun...or is it funny?

the one song that most people know from the cd is "the united states of whatever". yes, my kids love that song.

Sounds like my kind of guy Tongue

02-23-2004 15:14 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
wes berlin wes berlin is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: "but today i feel that too much of the church is merely a thermometer, which measures rather than molds popular opinion" mlk 1965

Thumb Up! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

yeah, it's cool. the video for "united states of whatever" is very amusing.

02-23-2004 15:15 wes berlin is offline Send an Email to wes berlin Search for Posts by wes berlin Add wes berlin to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-382.gif

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

quote:
Originally posted by tchandler
hi, woggy!!

Hi, Tim.

Thanks for listening to MNF.
You don't have to say which songs are the best. WE know Smile

So, how's the weather where YOU are?

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

02-23-2004 15:15 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

ahhhhhhhhhhh........ Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

whatever
02-23-2004 15:18 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
Daniel Amos

woggy - it's been really back and forth. it was 27 degrees this morning but i think it's into the 50's now. felt like spring over the weekend.
02-23-2004 15:19 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
Daniel Amos

hi, theo!
02-23-2004 15:22 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

quote:
woggy - it's been really back and forth. it was 27 degrees this morning but i think it's into the 50's now. felt like spring over the weekend.

the 50's.................ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

we've just had the snowiest, coldest winter. yuck!

I want spring.........
warm breezes..............
flowers...............................
wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

okay, I'm better now.

I gotta check out some of these musical folks ya'll are talking about....man, I don't know NUTHIN' anymore Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

02-23-2004 15:29 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

Okay, I found a Resident's site with soundclips.......

I think my ears are scarred for life Smile

http://www.emusic.com/cd/10663/10663704.html

02-23-2004 15:30 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
Daniel Amos

gotta go, folks. it was a pleasure chatting with you today. bye, for now.
02-23-2004 15:36 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
Grand Encephalon

quote:
Originally posted by Woggy
Okay, I found a Resident's site with soundclips.......

I think my ears are scarred for life Smile

http://www.emusic.com/cd/10663/10663704.html

Bad CD to start with Big Grin Try finding something from Demons Dance Alone Tongue

02-23-2004 15:36 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Grand Encephalon

See you tim.

02-23-2004 15:37 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

I just missed him.

02-23-2004 15:38 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

quote:
Originally posted by Woggy
quote:

the 50's.................ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

we've just had the snowiest, coldest winter. yuck!

I want spring.........
warm breezes..............
flowers...............................
wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

okay, I'm better now.

I gotta check out some of these musical folks ya'll are talking about....man, I don't know NUTHIN' anymore Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

It's probably 78-80 degrees here today. It's hot!

02-23-2004 15:39 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-522.jpg

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

quote:
hi, dennis!

Good to see you tim!

Have a good day! Smile

02-23-2004 15:40 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
wes berlin wes berlin is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Location: "but today i feel that too much of the church is merely a thermometer, which measures rather than molds popular opinion" mlk 1965

see ya tim.

02-23-2004 15:46 wes berlin is offline Send an Email to wes berlin Search for Posts by wes berlin Add wes berlin to your Buddy List
Captain Pedantic Captain Pedantic is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-239.gif

Registration Date: 12-18-2002
Location: "This calls for a very special blend of psychology and extreme violence." - Vyvian - The Young Ones

TTFN Tim

02-23-2004 15:54 Captain Pedantic is offline Send an Email to Captain Pedantic Search for Posts by Captain Pedantic Add Captain Pedantic to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Captain Pedantic
PuP

images/avatars/avatar-657.gif

Registration Date: 07-09-2003
Location: The DAmb Home for Wayward Sons and Fragile Daughters

quote:
Originally posted by Mark

I say we all go to Texas and beat up Mark! Mad

Tongue

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by PuP: 02-23-2004 21:56.

02-23-2004 21:56 PuP is offline Send an Email to PuP Homepage of PuP Search for Posts by PuP Add PuP to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for PuP
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

quote:
Originally posted by PuP
quote:
Originally posted by Mark

I say we all go to Texas and beat up Mark! Mad

Tongue

I'm in!

Let's go NOW!

We MIGHT see 35° today Frown

02-24-2004 09:12 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

Cool Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
carl -- you're a replacements fan! (there's hope for you!) Smile

Hey Tim: I just read yr interview with Jev.... to add to yr fantasy sequence... what if that song on Let It Be'd been....

....Timmy Gets His Tonsils Out!?!?

Rip-rip, gonnarip'emoutnow
Rip-rip, gonnarip'emoutnow....
Open wi-hide....

Big Grin

Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by carl: 03-01-2004 14:54.

03-01-2004 14:53 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
Pages (5): « first ... « previous 3 4 [5] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » hi, friends

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH