Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » What do the Lost Dogs and George Jones have in common? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): « previous 1 2 [3] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page What do the Lost Dogs and George Jones have in common? 2 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

He is often inscrutable...

funny thing for me to say
02-19-2004 17:46 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

Joey, joey, baxter, whoever.... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Joey T.
quote:
Originally posted by zippetydoodaddy
quote:
Originally posted by baxter
What did Carl mean about the CA audience?

Yeah!

i've only seen those signs that say if you lived here you'd be home by now when i lived in cali.... but who ever knows what carl means..... Red Face

Tongue

See? Was that so hard? It's all very Occam's Razor when it comes to my posts. The problem is youse people's minds are so murked-up by those Choir albums that even the obvious becomes symbolic for something other than the obvious.... Red Face

Tongue Tongue Tongue

Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue
02-20-2004 09:18 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Can i sue Hindalong?
02-20-2004 09:43 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

Lordy
I missed the CA in CA
I'm going- Country Alternative, Concienteous Attendees....

and I swear- I Will NOT watch the show OC
till I know what THAT means...

I honestly dont know- its a family joke.
"How can we watch a show that we dont even know the meaning of the title.?"

(and for the record I used to watch ER with foreknowledge......)

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
02-20-2004 10:12 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

psssssssssst, titanium one

you forgot your meds
02-20-2004 10:32 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

I think the prob is I HAVE BEEN taking my meds
and I refuse to watch a show that I dont understand the title of.
What is OC?
I am not afraid to admit my ignorance

is it OC? - or the OC? - or what? Is it a place? Is it an establishment? a cool school? a work environment- a branch of the government?- like West Wing?

Its like your supposed to know- and I don't, and neither does my wife- or my teenage kids.

wait - a light just came in- is it supposed to be Orange County?
Lordy - I am stupid- cuz not only am I guessing- but I don't even hardly care.

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by jiminy: 02-20-2004 10:49.

02-20-2004 10:44 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
zippetydoodaddy zippetydoodaddy is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 01-29-2003
Location: Lust is the craving for salt of a man who is dying of thirst. - F.B.

Interestingly enough, this thread remains on topic. The announcer at the George Jones show introduced The Lost Dogs as local boys. Local to what? Orange County!

Please note: In Terry's song "Hey John Wayne" from his album about Orange County, "John Wayne", he quips "I've got that O.C. melanoma!"

That was your first clue.

I grew up in the O.C. It's not all that.

-Zipper

August 2005
02-20-2004 10:55 zippetydoodaddy is offline Send an Email to zippetydoodaddy Homepage of zippetydoodaddy Search for Posts by zippetydoodaddy Add zippetydoodaddy to your Buddy List
Pages (3): « previous 1 2 [3] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » What do the Lost Dogs and George Jones have in common?

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH