Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » More Negative Fruit » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page More Negative Fruit 4 Votes - Average Rating: 10.004 Votes - Average Rating: 10.004 Votes - Average Rating: 10.004 Votes - Average Rating: 10.004 Votes - Average Rating: 10.00
Posts in this Thread Author Date
 More Negative Fruit Theo 01-22-2004 20:01
 RE: More Negative Fruit dennis 01-26-2004 08:54
 RE: More Negative Fruit jiminy 01-22-2004 22:46
 RE: More Negative Fruit dorfsmith 01-22-2004 22:49
 Yeah, it doesn't bode well DwDunphy 01-22-2004 23:45
 RE: More Negative Fruit jiminy 01-24-2004 08:43
 RE: More Negative Fruit Woggy 01-26-2004 14:12
 RE: More Negative Fruit dennis 01-26-2004 14:34
 RE: More Negative Fruit Ron E 01-27-2004 06:32
 RE: More Negative Fruit dorfsmith 01-27-2004 11:51
 RE: More Negative Fruit BigDork 01-27-2004 12:02
 RE: More Negative Fruit dorfsmith 01-27-2004 12:49
 RE: More Negative Fruit dennis 01-27-2004 13:29
 RE: More Negative Fruit bret 01-27-2004 15:58
 RE: More Negative Fruit bret 01-27-2004 16:08
 RE: More Negative Fruit bret 01-27-2004 16:22
 RE: More Negative Fruit Woggy 01-27-2004 21:48
 RE: More Negative Fruit joey 01-27-2004 17:43
 RE: More Negative Fruit Shemp 01-27-2004 19:41
 shempy? jiminy 01-27-2004 21:21
Next Page »

Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 03-22-2002

More Negative Fruit Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Just finished listening through the entire two CD set. What a lot of fun.

Also, Terry's copy is packaged and will be mailed to him tomorrow morning.

We're all in for it NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Big Grin

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Theo: 01-22-2004 23:20.

01-22-2004 20:01 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-522.jpg

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

RE: More Negative Fruit Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Theo
Also, Terry's copy is packaged and will be mailed to him tomorrow morning.

Oh Good Lord! Shocked

01-26-2004 08:54 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Man -
I hope the Witness Protection Program is still as tight as in days past......

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
01-22-2004 22:46 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Big Grin we're all in for it.

01-22-2004 22:49 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
DwDunphy DwDunphy is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 08-18-2003

Yeah, it doesn't bode well Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I can just imagine his consternation over my contribution, saying "I guess his heart was in the right place...

...by which, I mean hiding under the rib cage..."

DwD
01-22-2004 23:45 DwDunphy is offline Send an Email to DwDunphy Homepage of DwDunphy Search for Posts by DwDunphy Add DwDunphy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of DwDunphy: dunphyetc
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Me heart-you say?

I jist wrapped er up tightly
in ribbons and bows, ya see, lad.

01-24-2004 08:43 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-382.gif

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

Yes, He is Smile

Good, that is .....

He gave me a DAY OFF today Smile

yipppeeeeeeee.....

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

01-26-2004 14:12 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

Tongue

I was hoping for the day off, but no such luck! Frown

01-26-2004 14:34 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
Ron E Ron E is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-388.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

me too for today, no such luck for me eitherFrown

01-27-2004 06:32 Ron E is offline Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Ron E: Nearly as funny as the above! YIM Account Name of Ron E: Ow my ribs
Grand Encephalon

Hey BD, how's this thing selling?

Faster? Slower? Than the first one???

01-27-2004 11:51 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-643.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

much slower...

I think we wore out our welcome with the first one. Tongue

01-27-2004 12:02 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Grand Encephalon

A real DA fan would buy this CD.

01-27-2004 12:49 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

I was kind of bummed out... (just a little)

are there less people on this one than the last one?
It sure seems that way to me...

and BD, your check is in the mail!Smile )

01-27-2004 13:29 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
bret bret is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 08-08-2003

Ok...Just got my copy today (Thanks BD), and I am only a little ways into the first disc, however, I did sneak a listen to a few of the songs on BD's website.

I have been really enjoying myself listening to this, but I gotta say, Melody's voice absolutely knocked me out, on "Be My Hiding Place"! WOW!

Stylin' in my buddy's '34 Ford Roadster
01-27-2004 15:58 bret is offline Send an Email to bret Homepage of bret Search for Posts by bret Add bret to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of bret: forty dlux
bret bret is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Laughing my butt off over the "New Car (industrial game show mix)" by Schmiege. Good stuff!

"A handy dishwasher!!! No, man, I need a new car!"

01-27-2004 16:08 bret is offline Send an Email to bret Homepage of bret Search for Posts by bret Add bret to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of bret: forty dlux
bret bret is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

BTW...Woggy and Jiminy...Guilty was a LOT of fun!

01-27-2004 16:22 bret is offline Send an Email to bret Homepage of bret Search for Posts by bret Add bret to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of bret: forty dlux
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-382.gif

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

quote:
Originally posted by bret
BTW...Woggy and Jiminy...Guilty was a LOT of fun!

goshhhhh.......thanks Smile

we had fun putting it together (gotta thank my lil bro for his creativity on THAT one Smile )

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

01-27-2004 21:48 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-278.jpg

Registration Date: 01-08-2003
Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

Attention Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Cool
01-27-2004 17:43 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
Shemp
unregistered

All I can say is...

This one is a masterpiece!

I'm slowly letting it sink in, track by track...

I love how ya'll interpreted each song...
01-27-2004 19:41
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

shempy? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Which one this one?
The one we all be yakking about lately-
or the one that you were brave enough to have TST sign???

Bret- thx for the kudos!

01-27-2004 21:21 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » More Negative Fruit

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH