Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » More Negative Fruit » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (4): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page More Negative Fruit 4 Votes - Average Rating: 10.004 Votes - Average Rating: 10.004 Votes - Average Rating: 10.004 Votes - Average Rating: 10.004 Votes - Average Rating: 10.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

fergit the finn..

git me a few pints o guiness, and me and the wogster will sing ANYTHING!

Actually MF - thank you for the high marks- Wog and I do a nice rendition of
Praise to the Lord - an old Hymn we learned on our Catholic growin up days

(and recently sang On Eagles Wings- another Catliker tune- I think)

but I'm humbled- thanks.

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
04-08-2004 14:03 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Stuart Pedasso
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 01-31-2003

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

In all it was too bad we push the project out so close on the heels of the first one. I get the feeling that the board's appetite for a similar project just wasn't there.

Don't get me wrong, I think it's pretty good. But it may need to age a bit before people get curious enough to buy.

It really is something for everyone.

04-08-2004 14:20 Stuart Pedasso is offline Send an Email to Stuart Pedasso Search for Posts by Stuart Pedasso Add Stuart Pedasso to your Buddy List
Mountain Fan Mountain Fan is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-114.jpg

Registration Date: 10-09-2003

Your welcome, Jiminy.

Speaking of Guinness, maybe somebody should do "99 bottles of bathtub gin on the wall" for Sediment 3. Not really an Irish tune, though y'all could probably do quite a version of it.

Got a few miles left ...

Make sure you have heard a Kind Word! Happy
04-08-2004 16:14 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

lol send it in Big Grin

04-08-2004 17:14 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Mountain Fan Mountain Fan is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-114.jpg

Registration Date: 10-09-2003

MNF is great, and no my middle alias initial is not "N". Been listening to it this afternoon. I have NOT found it to be less filling, though! Pleased

Got a few miles left ...

Make sure you have heard a Kind Word! Happy
04-21-2004 16:15 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
Pages (4): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » More Negative Fruit

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH