Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » More Negative Fruit » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (4): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page More Negative Fruit 4 Votes - Average Rating: 10.004 Votes - Average Rating: 10.004 Votes - Average Rating: 10.004 Votes - Average Rating: 10.004 Votes - Average Rating: 10.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-643.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Glad you both got yours!

It's good stuff on both discs. Smile )

03-17-2004 21:06 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
™ is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-236.gif

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: Silicon Valley: prime real estate for a terrorist dirty bomb hit

stop me if you've already heard this one Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

how many replaced the jewel case MNF came in (DAmb It also for that matter) with a clear, see through one? This way you can take advantage of Aaaaaall the splendid album art!
Pleased

--Peter Jackson quoting J. R. R. Tolkien
03-18-2004 00:17 ™ is offline Send an Email to ™ Homepage of ™ Search for Posts by ™ Add ™ to your Buddy List
DaLe DaLe is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 03-19-2002
Location: MiNNeSoTa - HeRe we put salt on the Roads... Lord, Help me be Salt of the Earth - NoT Salt in the Wound. so, take most everything I SaY HeRe with a grain of Salt !

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by BigDork
Glad you both got yours!
It's good stuff on both discs. Smile )

I got MiNe Pleased

C Cool Cool L !

03-18-2004 07:45 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

Cool

03-18-2004 10:17 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
bereal bereal is a female
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-443.jpg

Registration Date: 03-08-2004
Location: "I still love Jesus, I'm just afraid of His followers." DwDunphy

I've hardly heard or seen it since Mountain Fan and I got MNF on Tuesday. I had to rush out to a meeting and got back kinda late. I heard about 6 or 8 songs on disc 2 before I left. When I got home he was packing it in his bag to take to work and I haven't seen it since! I guess I need more patience, huh?

After all, patience is a virtue that I am learning!

Can't wait to see all this amazing art work y'all are beamin' about!

Holy God break me, Holy Lord take me
Lay your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently
Your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently

Smile
03-18-2004 15:14 bereal is offline Homepage of bereal Search for Posts by bereal Add bereal to your Buddy List
Mountain Fan Mountain Fan is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-114.jpg

Registration Date: 10-09-2003

Shocked abstinence a virtue? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

As some on this board would say, abstinence is a virtue (also within the context of marriage, but NOT ME). But I digress, that is another thread.

Another meeting this evening. Shucks.

MNF will have to wait again. Tongue

Got a few miles left ...

Make sure you have heard a Kind Word! Happy
03-18-2004 15:46 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

you all inspired me-
It's next on the platter
(I have it here at work- keep gravitating toward it....)

Check out that sanctuary!!!!

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
03-19-2004 10:47 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-382.gif

Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

I listened to MNF again the other night............................it really is a fun bunch o'tunes. I 'specially like a couple of songs, but we won't way which ones...................

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

03-19-2004 13:12 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

RE: abstinence a virtue? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Mountain Fan
As some on this board would say, abstinence is a virtue (also within the context of marriage, but NOT ME). But I digress, that is another thread.

Another meeting this evening. Shucks.

MNF will have to wait again. Tongue

As long as you don't waste any seed!

Tongue

03-19-2004 19:38 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

Woggy, Of course, you're partial! Big Grin

But seriously, I finally got to listen to MNF today while Mountain was at work. It is really great! I enjoyed most of it, as did our 2 yr old son, who was bobbing his head to the beat. He told me he was playing the drums and started banging on his plate, his cup, the table and anything else he could bang on. Pleased

The art work is pretty cool, too! Cool

Smile
03-20-2004 00:01 bereal is offline Homepage of bereal Search for Posts by bereal Add bereal to your Buddy List
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

Thumb Up! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Your 2-year-old should be on the next one Tongue

03-20-2004 11:16 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by dorfsmith
Your 2-year-old should be on the next one Tongue

Give him a couple of years and he probably will be! He really has natural ability in music. Our 5 year old daughter has always liked music and danced whenever music came on, but she never really kept time with the music like he does. This morning, he used his toybox lid and said, "This my bitar" (his word for guitar) and tonight he started banging on the barstool in the kitchen and said, "This my drum."

Like I said, give him time! He'll be crankin' out the tunes! Pleased

Smile
03-23-2004 20:22 bereal is offline Homepage of bereal Search for Posts by bereal Add bereal to your Buddy List
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

That's great Cool

03-24-2004 10:37 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Bereal- Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

for the record.......

Toybox Lids
actually are "Bitars"-

just as oatmeal boxes are drums.- I thought everyone knew that.

Throw a microphone in front of him next time- it can't be any worse than some of the MNF staples like mine.........

03-24-2004 11:00 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

Oh, Beenie.......................................how can you SAY that!

You're much better than a 2 year old Smile

03-24-2004 16:18 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

wog
as in 24 times better?

(that fit!)

03-25-2004 11:08 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

tHAT WOULD be about it, now, wouldn't it Smile

heh heh...............................

Marvin says "Happy DAmb Birthday"

03-25-2004 11:36 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
Ubique Epoque

Many thanks! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Thanks for the tip Jiminy! I'll find something that he can use for a mic (if he doesn't figure it out on his own!) Big Grin

He loves to sing in the mic, and if he improves at a constant rate, he'll be better than you when he is 24 times older! Tongue

By the way, how about that generation gap? You stumped Mountain Fan on this tip! He thought you were talking about the rectangular boxes that microwave oatmeal comes in until he thought about it for a minute! Then he got it. I, on the other hand, got it right away (after all, I don't eat microwave oatmeal - just the regular kind you cook on the stovetop! while Mountain only eats microwave oatmeal!) Oops! I'm telling on myself! I don't get up to fix his breakfast. Shocked Oh well, that's what happens when we stay up late on the DAmb. Tongue

Smile
03-25-2004 16:49 bereal is offline Homepage of bereal Search for Posts by bereal Add bereal to your Buddy List
Mountain Fan Mountain Fan is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-114.jpg

Registration Date: 10-09-2003

Been listening to MNF some today. I'm still quite impressed.

Jiminy and Woggy certainly have very unique, distinctive voices. Kind of reminded me of an Irish sound, real neat and likable. Would love to hear an old Irish hymn or something.

Got a few miles left ...

Make sure you have heard a Kind Word! Happy
04-07-2004 17:24 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
Stuart Pedasso
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 01-31-2003

They could make an album called Finns Sings Hymns

04-08-2004 13:19 Stuart Pedasso is offline Send an Email to Stuart Pedasso Search for Posts by Stuart Pedasso Add Stuart Pedasso to your Buddy List
Pages (4): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » More Negative Fruit

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH