Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Cornerstone 2004 » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (5): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] 5 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Cornerstone 2004 5 Votes - Average Rating: 8.205 Votes - Average Rating: 8.205 Votes - Average Rating: 8.20
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Commander Cote
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 03-18-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Dale
I'll be there, especially for the Saturday Gallery Line Up. Look me up, and I'll even let you buy me a pop......
06-17-2004 16:06 Commander Cote is offline Send an Email to Commander Cote Search for Posts by Commander Cote Add Commander Cote to your Buddy List
AgedParent AgedParent is a female
Normal Noggin

Registration Date: 06-17-2004

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

my daughter and I are taking in a lot of stuff this summer. She is 16 and got saved through the music of dc Talk (my CDs mysteriously dissapeared.... Big Grin ) She had heard Stonehill, Keaggy, and DA all hear life, but that is what clicked for her. I'm just greatfull she has found music that ministers to her like music has to me over the years and it is just as reasonable that she would choose a new sound over the great vintage stuff - Just like I didn't want to (and still don't) listen to my parent's music. Anyway we have an ambitious summer planned... Creation East in PA, Lifest in WI, and Sonshine Fest in MN, Kingdombound in NY with a few stops at home and some other concerts thrown in along the way (July 6 in Middleburg Heights, OH Big Grin ) Will I see any of you at any of these places? This is a rare time for my daughter and I, and I am so thankful that she welcomes me along - and so do her friends from the internet that we will be seeing.....
BTW, I share the vintage music with them whenever I can, though it gets a groan from my daughter. LOL If they like it, I buy what CD's I can for them to get the music leagally.

06-18-2004 07:16 AgedParent is offline Send an Email to AgedParent Homepage of AgedParent Search for Posts by AgedParent Add AgedParent to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of AgedParent: AgedParent738
DaLe DaLe is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 03-19-2002
Location: MiNNeSoTa - HeRe we put salt on the Roads... Lord, Help me be Salt of the Earth - NoT Salt in the Wound. so, take most everything I SaY HeRe with a grain of Salt !

Thread Starter Thread Started by DaLe
Thumb Up! ^ very CooL Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

sound like a great summer plan, have fun.

06-18-2004 08:40 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
DaLe DaLe is a male
Official Impasto

Location: MiNNeSoTa - HeRe we put salt on the Roads... Lord, Help me be Salt of the Earth - NoT Salt in the Wound. so, take most everything I SaY HeRe with a grain of Salt !

quote:
Originally posted by Commander Cote
Dale
I'll be there, especially for the Saturday Gallery Line Up. Look me up, and I'll even let you buy me a pop......

will do Cool

06-18-2004 08:42 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

I beleive that missive was actually from
'independently wealthy" agedparent......

the rest of us ageddolts have to work fer a livin....

I have a 16 year old daughter- we may go mini- golfing together this summer......

C- Stone? - Next year (Lordywillin!)

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
06-18-2004 09:08 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Eleanor Eleanor is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-641.jpg

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

quote:
Originally posted by DaLe
quote:
Originally posted by Commander Cote
Dale

will do Cool

get some DP!

it's what I sno...uh, drink.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Eleanor: 06-18-2004 09:13.

06-18-2004 09:12 Eleanor is offline Send an Email to Eleanor Search for Posts by Eleanor Add Eleanor to your Buddy List
Mountain Fan Mountain Fan is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-114.jpg

Registration Date: 10-09-2003

I bet carl would go to Cornerstone if ONLY "The Choir" were there, so he could preach to them! Tongue

Got a few miles left ...

Make sure you have heard a Kind Word! Happy
06-18-2004 10:16 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

Gad.... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I'm already going to see half of them in three weeks, and it ain't the GOOD half either! What more do you people WANT???? Crying Crying Crying

Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue
06-18-2004 10:19 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
Ubique Epoque

RE: Gad.... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by carl
I'm already going to see half of them in three weeks, and it ain't the GOOD half either! What more do you people WANT???? Crying Crying Crying

So Dan and Tim are the good half? Have you sent them an offering of snow globes and windex (oops, that's berger)?

Got a few miles left ...

06-18-2004 10:20 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

Cool Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Well, the good quarter anyway. I'll give the Dan the benefit of the doubt. Big Grin Tongue

06-18-2004 10:22 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Well, the good quarter anyway. I'll give the Dan the benefit of the doubt. Big Grin Tongue

So, if The Choir were in town you would give them "No Quarter", or just 1/4 of them food and shelter? Big Grin

Got a few miles left ...

06-18-2004 10:24 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
DaLe DaLe is a male
Official Impasto

quote:
Originally posted by Mountain Fan
quote:

So, if The Choir were in town you would give them "No Quarter", or just 1/4 of them food and shelter? Big Grin

sounds like carl would have half of the Choir "Drawn & Quartered" Frown

give one of them food and shelter Cool
and one of them the benefit of the doubt Confused

06-18-2004 11:39 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by DaLe
...and one of them the benefit of the doubt Confused

Well, at least that's better than the "benefit" of the gout!

Got a few miles left ...

06-18-2004 11:47 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

RE: Gad.... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:

yeah - rub it in C- boy

rub it in...

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
06-18-2004 13:39 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
AgedParent AgedParent is a female
Normal Noggin

Registration Date: 06-17-2004

Hey, I'm not independently wealthy, but my husband has worked hard for years and years and this is such a special opportunity with my daughter...

And most wealthy people wouldn't be living out of their van all summer....
lol
really until going to Creation last summer, I had only been to 3 Christian concerts in the last 19 years so I have some catching up to do!!!!

Hope to see some of ya out there somewhere.....

AgedP

06-18-2004 18:03 AgedParent is offline Send an Email to AgedParent Homepage of AgedParent Search for Posts by AgedParent Add AgedParent to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of AgedParent: AgedParent738
bereal bereal is a female
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-443.jpg

Registration Date: 03-08-2004
Location: "I still love Jesus, I'm just afraid of His followers." DwDunphy

quote:

Here's the good quarter

Shocked Big Grin Tongue Cool Smile ) Pleased

Holy God break me, Holy Lord take me
Lay your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently
Your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently

Smile
06-19-2004 23:10 bereal is offline Homepage of bereal Search for Posts by bereal Add bereal to your Buddy List
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

Not true. Of course I speak of the woefully misused Tim Chandler.

What you got there's the plug nickel.... Tongue

06-21-2004 07:29 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Isn't that that DA roadie?

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
06-21-2004 08:40 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

Cool Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I thought they kicked him out & used that Elbel guy instead....

06-21-2004 09:00 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
bereal bereal is a female
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-443.jpg

Registration Date: 03-08-2004
Location: "I still love Jesus, I'm just afraid of His followers." DwDunphy

quote:
Originally posted by audiori
Isn't that that DA roadie?

Former! Big Grin

Holy God break me, Holy Lord take me
Lay your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently
Your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently

Smile
06-21-2004 15:37 bereal is offline Homepage of bereal Search for Posts by bereal Add bereal to your Buddy List
Pages (5): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] 5 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Cornerstone 2004

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH