Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Elvis,Big foot and other questions » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Elvis,Big foot and other questions
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
spookmonkey spookmonkey is a male
Normal Noggin

Registration Date: 12-27-2003

Shocked Elvis,Big foot and other questions Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

What is the greatest questions left to be answered?
1.Elvis, is he alive?
2.Does big foot walk the piny forest of Northern Cal?
3.Will there be another Evil Dead film?
4.Will time travel ever happen?
Now the greatest question: Who can find all of these and name DA and or SE songs they relate to? Shocked

12-27-2003 14:20 spookmonkey is offline Send an Email to spookmonkey Homepage of spookmonkey Search for Posts by spookmonkey Add spookmonkey to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of spookmonkey: mindsplinters
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Why thats so SIMPLE!
I'll just jump into my own personal black hole.....come back 2 minutes before the correct replies-and insert mine!
Next Question?

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
12-27-2003 14:30 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
zippetydoodaddy zippetydoodaddy is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 01-29-2003
Location: Lust is the craving for salt of a man who is dying of thirst. - F.B.

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Okay, I'm not trying to win the mr. obvious award, but the first two are references to Outdoor Elvis, no?

I'm clueless on the third unless it has something to do with swallowing your soul? Or Like Lazarus?

And the fourth feels like the 80s and we're still not flying to work.

August 2005
12-29-2003 19:40 zippetydoodaddy is offline Send an Email to zippetydoodaddy Homepage of zippetydoodaddy Search for Posts by zippetydoodaddy Add zippetydoodaddy to your Buddy List
spookmonkey spookmonkey is a male
Normal Noggin

Registration Date: 12-27-2003

Thread Starter Thread Started by spookmonkey
RE: Elvis,Big foot and other questions Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

zippetydoodaddy, you stand at the door and knock and are 98.6% correct

12-30-2003 09:07 spookmonkey is offline Send an Email to spookmonkey Homepage of spookmonkey Search for Posts by spookmonkey Add spookmonkey to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of spookmonkey: mindsplinters
zippetydoodaddy zippetydoodaddy is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 01-29-2003
Location: Lust is the craving for salt of a man who is dying of thirst. - F.B.

That means I'm room temp.

I'm guessing it's the Evil Dead thing I'm not quite catching. I ask the room, any guesses?

And while we're at it, here's another DA riddle:

It quenches, it burps
It feeds, it slurps
He gives it generously for
those who go and sin no more.

August 2005
12-30-2003 11:37 zippetydoodaddy is offline Send an Email to zippetydoodaddy Homepage of zippetydoodaddy Search for Posts by zippetydoodaddy Add zippetydoodaddy to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Elvis,Big foot and other questions

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH