Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » DA Alphabet » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (6): « first ... « previous 3 4 [5] 6 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page DA Alphabet 2 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
PuP

images/avatars/avatar-657.gif

Registration Date: 07-09-2003
Location: The DAmb Home for Wayward Sons and Fragile Daughters

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Bad Indigestion

And I just realized that I cannot alphabetize! Frown

12-29-2003 22:44 PuP is offline Send an Email to PuP Homepage of PuP Search for Posts by PuP Add PuP to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for PuP
zippetydoodaddy zippetydoodaddy is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 01-29-2003
Location: Lust is the craving for salt of a man who is dying of thirst. - F.B.

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

nevermind. I can't alphabeticalize either.

August 2005

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by zippetydoodaddy: 12-30-2003 11:46.

12-30-2003 11:43 zippetydoodaddy is offline Send an Email to zippetydoodaddy Homepage of zippetydoodaddy Search for Posts by zippetydoodaddy Add zippetydoodaddy to your Buddy List
PuP

images/avatars/avatar-657.gif

Registration Date: 07-09-2003
Location: The DAmb Home for Wayward Sons and Fragile Daughters

Meat eaters, wife beaters, judges and juries

12-30-2003 12:08 PuP is offline Send an Email to PuP Homepage of PuP Search for Posts by PuP Add PuP to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for PuP
Jimmy Brown
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 06-26-2007

Bow to Lord Kalhoun the First

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Jimmy Brown: 12-08-2022 07:46.

12-08-2022 07:45 Jimmy Brown is offline Search for Posts by Jimmy Brown Add Jimmy Brown to your Buddy List
Ron E Ron E is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-388.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

BiBLeLand had Broken Ladders to Glory on it.

12-08-2022 08:47 Ron E is online Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Ron E: Nearly as funny as the above! YIM Account Name of Ron E: Ow my ribs
Ron E Ron E is a male
Platyhelminth

interestingly...when I posted the last entry from my phone it only showed up in code but when I went to my laptop to edit, it was correct there...but I didn't notice until after I had edited...and then there were two posts...I for one know not what happened. At all. Ever.

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Ron E: 12-08-2022 08:55.

12-08-2022 08:47 Ron E is online Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Ron E: Nearly as funny as the above! YIM Account Name of Ron E: Ow my ribs
Jimmy Brown
Ceremonial Kernel

Smile Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Ron E
...I for one know not what happened. At all. Ever.

The story of my life....
12-11-2022 06:54 Jimmy Brown is offline Search for Posts by Jimmy Brown Add Jimmy Brown to your Buddy List
wayneb wayneb is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 04-24-2002

All week since you resurrected this thread I have been struggling to find a BJ combination! I missed this when Andrew first came up with the idea - blame him for us only getting to "B". It's too hard without making the connections way too tenuous.
I will persist in my efforts...

www.smashthatcomputer.com
12-11-2022 13:27 wayneb is offline Send an Email to wayneb Homepage of wayneb Search for Posts by wayneb Add wayneb to your Buddy List
Jimmy Brown
Ceremonial Kernel

My Beautiful Martyr

That almost seemed easy, once I remembered what letter comes after L. Hint: it's not J.
12-12-2022 09:32 Jimmy Brown is offline Search for Posts by Jimmy Brown Add Jimmy Brown to your Buddy List
wayneb wayneb is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

You are right! How did I get that wrong....??? I could have don Beat Menace...

12-13-2022 01:19 wayneb is offline Send an Email to wayneb Homepage of wayneb Search for Posts by wayneb Add wayneb to your Buddy List
Jimmy Brown
Ceremonial Kernel

Sweet by-and-by Noelle
12-20-2022 07:34 Jimmy Brown is offline Search for Posts by Jimmy Brown Add Jimmy Brown to your Buddy List
wayneb wayneb is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Bouncing Off the rubber sky...

12-20-2022 15:21 wayneb is offline Send an Email to wayneb Homepage of wayneb Search for Posts by wayneb Add wayneb to your Buddy List
Ron E Ron E is a male
Platyhelminth

I'm too busy helping people...

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Ron E: 12-21-2022 08:26.

12-21-2022 08:08 Ron E is online Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Ron E: Nearly as funny as the above! YIM Account Name of Ron E: Ow my ribs
Ron E Ron E is a male
Platyhelminth

Bran Quincy Newcomb could always be counted on for a favorable DA review

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Ron E: 12-21-2022 08:12.

12-21-2022 08:10 Ron E is online Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Ron E: Nearly as funny as the above! YIM Account Name of Ron E: Ow my ribs
Jimmy Brown
Ceremonial Kernel

Oooooooh, good one!
12-22-2022 07:36 Jimmy Brown is offline Search for Posts by Jimmy Brown Add Jimmy Brown to your Buddy List
Jimmy Brown
Ceremonial Kernel

The Beautiful people, all send their excuses:
(Real estate and sex lives, livestock and ex-wives)
12-28-2022 10:36 Jimmy Brown is offline Search for Posts by Jimmy Brown Add Jimmy Brown to your Buddy List
wayneb wayneb is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Anything that comes next has to be BS...

12-29-2022 00:42 wayneb is offline Send an Email to wayneb Homepage of wayneb Search for Posts by wayneb Add wayneb to your Buddy List
Jimmy Brown
Ceremonial Kernel

So, "Urban Legends"?
12-29-2022 10:21 Jimmy Brown is offline Search for Posts by Jimmy Brown Add Jimmy Brown to your Buddy List
Jimmy Brown
Ceremonial Kernel

Get your Bible, your Holy Bible
Sit and let God talk to you a spell

[Hm, that sounds very appealing right now.]
Oh, the Bible, and the Holy Spirit,
And Jesus are the only way for me.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Jimmy Brown: 01-08-2023 19:04.

01-08-2023 19:03 Jimmy Brown is offline Search for Posts by Jimmy Brown Add Jimmy Brown to your Buddy List
Jimmy Brown
Ceremonial Kernel

Bass: Tim Chandler
01-20-2023 20:55 Jimmy Brown is offline Search for Posts by Jimmy Brown Add Jimmy Brown to your Buddy List
Pages (6): « first ... « previous 3 4 [5] 6 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » DA Alphabet

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH