Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » DA Alphabet » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (6): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 5 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page DA Alphabet 2 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Captain Pedantic Captain Pedantic is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-239.gif

Registration Date: 12-18-2002
Location: "This calls for a very special blend of psychology and extreme violence." - Vyvian - The Young Ones

Thread Starter Thread Started by Captain Pedantic
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

In order we are up to AE...

Thi sis a tuffy AF is easy but AE.....

Also Eddies

12-11-2003 18:31 Captain Pedantic is offline Send an Email to Captain Pedantic Search for Posts by Captain Pedantic Add Captain Pedantic to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Captain Pedantic
Captain Pedantic Captain Pedantic is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-239.gif

Registration Date: 12-18-2002
Location: "This calls for a very special blend of psychology and extreme violence." - Vyvian - The Young Ones

Thread Starter Thread Started by Captain Pedantic
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Arthur Fhardy

12-11-2003 18:31 Captain Pedantic is offline Send an Email to Captain Pedantic Search for Posts by Captain Pedantic Add Captain Pedantic to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Captain Pedantic
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-643.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Ain't Gonna Fight It

12-11-2003 18:50 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

Avangeline

ops- I mean
Angels must sleep like that

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
12-11-2003 20:19 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
UncleUngie UncleUngie is a male
Normal Noggin

Registration Date: 12-04-2003

A Yeilded Heart

12-12-2003 02:26 UncleUngie is offline Send an Email to UncleUngie Search for Posts by UncleUngie Add UncleUngie to your Buddy List
Shemp
unregistered

A nd there I am, for all the world to see
They take the hat off me, my hair points to the sky
The place I want to be...

Cool
12-12-2003 07:33
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-643.jpg

And I thought I was streaching a bit..... Roll Eyes

Tongue

And J esus is Jehovah to me

12-12-2003 08:05 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
DaLe DaLe is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 03-19-2002
Location: MiNNeSoTa - HeRe we put salt on the Roads... Lord, Help me be Salt of the Earth - NoT Salt in the Wound. so, take most everything I SaY HeRe with a grain of Salt !

from the Album "Kalhöun"

12-12-2003 08:13 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
PuP

images/avatars/avatar-657.gif

Registration Date: 07-09-2003
Location: The DAmb Home for Wayward Sons and Fragile Daughters

As Long (As I Live)

12-12-2003 08:16 PuP is offline Send an Email to PuP Homepage of PuP Search for Posts by PuP Add PuP to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for PuP
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

I said "Who are you to send me?"
He said "I AM that I Am"

sorry - i didnt get the game- but now I do
(slow on the uptake)

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
12-12-2003 08:55 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

How about amorous man, cricket?
12-12-2003 10:50 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
PuP

quote:
Originally posted by jiminy
I said "Who are you to send me?"
He said "I AM that I Am"

sorry - i didnt get the game- but now I do
(slow on the uptake)

Well, you're gittin' closer anyhow! Big Grin

I Had A Bad Experience with the C.I.A. and Now I'm Gonna Show You My Feminine Side

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by PuP: 12-12-2003 11:28.

12-12-2003 11:26 PuP is offline Send an Email to PuP Homepage of PuP Search for Posts by PuP Add PuP to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for PuP
UncleUngie UncleUngie is a male
Normal Noggin

Registration Date: 12-04-2003

Mall (All Over the World)

12-12-2003 13:53 UncleUngie is offline Send an Email to UncleUngie Search for Posts by UncleUngie Add UncleUngie to your Buddy List
PuP

And pretend I'm Elvis
for just one night

12-12-2003 14:12 PuP is offline Send an Email to PuP Homepage of PuP Search for Posts by PuP Add PuP to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for PuP
PuP

"I had no choice but to watch and listen. I was angry. Now I realized my calling, but had no way of implementing it. I had spent most of my time in my own world as a quiet, somewhat confused person."
The Alarma! Chronicles, Volume 1

12-13-2003 23:15 PuP is offline Send an Email to PuP Homepage of PuP Search for Posts by PuP Add PuP to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for PuP
Ron E Ron E is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-388.jpg

Alarma Records and Tapes

12-14-2003 00:12 Ron E is offline Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Ron E: Nearly as funny as the above! YIM Account Name of Ron E: Ow my ribs
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

"ArrowSmith has a token civil war song?"
12-14-2003 00:18 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
PuP

After All These Years

12-14-2003 22:50 PuP is offline Send an Email to PuP Homepage of PuP Search for Posts by PuP Add PuP to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for PuP
Shemp
unregistered

she wears her gold and pearls
A nd sits U pon the water
and every boy and girl
is drinking her elixir

Mystery Babylon

Roll Eyes
Tongue

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Shemp: 12-15-2003 07:32.

12-15-2003 07:31
Author of the Post Author of the Post is a male
A Hot Wolly

Registration Date: 03-14-2002
Location: If you want to follow in someone's footsteps, first you need to learn where they've walked.

Vanity, vanity, A ll is V anity

Hollow Man (Reprise)

-- aotp
12-15-2003 14:52 Author of the Post is offline Send an Email to Author of the Post Homepage of Author of the Post Search for Posts by Author of the Post Add Author of the Post to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Author of the Post: JosepBCN28 View the MSN Profile for Author of the Post
Pages (6): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 5 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » DA Alphabet

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH